Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

veg vs non-veg (Page 10)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
wondering why if vegetarian food is so great, everything they make is "turkey flavored" this or "chicken flavored" that.??!!!?!
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I LIKES!

Big smile
Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
my vote is for vegetarian food.
Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Priya  Tongue

Hahaha ..another savior for those poor creatures ..  Many thanks for choosing to  crusade with us veggies hand in hand to save poor chickens and lambs ..Tongue

That makes me a bit curious about you though ...I wonder if  you can cook great veg food ?  Or like me just relishing that is your forte ... LOL

Vintu  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Priya  Tongue

Hahaha ..another savior for those poor creatures ..  Many thanks for choosing to  crusade with us veggies hand in hand to save poor chickens and lambs ..Tongue

That makes me a bit curious about you though ...I wonder if  you can cook great veg food ?  Or like me just relishing that is your forte ... LOL

Vintu  Tongue
i cannot cook great veg food but just know the basics of cooking...LOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Priya  Tongue

Liar ..Liar ..Kitchen on fire
LOL  ...You just don't want me to learn to cook new moreish dishes ..and spend my life eating the same boring tasteless ones that I have been eating all my life ..Ouch

I have heard of your book ..that has   990   delicious recipes that wake up the taste buds of many ...even reading has helped em to put on weight ...The book that you give only to a few privileged  ones ..Ouch ...No wonder your username has  that number  990 suffixed to that ..

No Priya ..I won't let yea sneak away like this ...Teach me at least one great dish   ...I promise I ll pay your fees  ..even by selling myself ...Ouch and if you deny I won't eat anything from now on ...<< Kidding LOL          Ouch

Vintu Tongue

Priya_990

Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Priya  Tongue

Liar ..Liar ..Kitchen on fire
LOL  ...You just don't want me to learn to cook new moreish dishes ..and spend my life eating the same boring tasteless ones that I have been eating all my life ..Ouch

I have heard of your book ..that has   990   delicious recipes that wake up the taste buds of many ...even reading has helped em to put on weight ...The book that you give only to a few privileged  ones ..Ouch ...No wonder your username has  that number  990 suffixed to that ..

No Priya ..I won't let yea sneak away like this ...Teach me at least one great dish   ...I promise I ll pay your fees  ..even by selling myself ...Ouch and if you deny I won't eat anything from now on ...<< Kidding LOL          Ouch

Vintu Tongue

you will get my book in any book stall so search there.
i cannot give the detailed recipe of all the items,isn't it?Wink 

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

you will get my book in any book stall so search there.
i cannot give the detailed recipe of all the items,isn't it?Wink 

Priyahahahahaha LOL 

Hurray !   I caught ya there you cheeky thing  ...Haha ..I always knew somewhere deep inside my mind that you are a dab hand at cooking ...Know What ?  I LIED to you  ...Yehahhaha LOL  ..I hadn't heard of no such book ...And that made ya blurt out the truth ...that you know cooking darn too well .. Smart tME Blushing ...

Hahha ..No one can stop me now from learning all your amazing recipes ..I ll hide inside of your kitchen , Under your refrigerator, Behind the Dish washer ..Even in your hair .. Evil Smile .  and watch ya cook ...For hours together Blushing ...And stun ya later making the exact same dishes ... until you shed tears of joy and remorse  say .." WOW Vintu WOW" ... pat my back ..and reward me by  feeding me all your tasty dishes all my life   Tongue

Vintu  Tongue

Priya_990

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index