Page 2 Page 2

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

</div>
Credit for Siggy Tyro

Avantika
Avantika doesn't seem to like it when anyone else interacts with Adi, today I got to see a reason for that. Avantika feels insecure when other people are able to bring a smile on Adi's face and she can't. She has always tried to make Adi happy with materialistic things, when that was not what he needed. He always wanted her time. I think he would have been a little more optimistic as a person if he would have gotten the love and care that a child needs from his mother at a tender age.

Harish
Harish is the person that brings the biggest smile on Adi's face. I got to see this when Adi jumped out of bed right at the mention of his dad's name. Harish didn't have the money and luxuries that Avantika had to give Adi, but he was able to give him smiles. Still it didn't seem enough because it seems that Harish only tries to make fun of Avantika indirectly with his jokes.

Aditya
Nana said that Adi would have been a more jovial person if he would have had a proper ambience, but there are many kids from broken marriages who are very happy. The problem with Adi was that he never got anyone's support to heal that hurt he got from his parent's divorce. He was further hurt when he saw his parents hurl insults at each other.

Pankhuri
I think it is going to really hurt Pankhuri when she gets to see the reality of life. So far she has only seen the beauty of love and marriage, but by getting married to Adi she will get to see the pain and hurt that many people get from marriages.

Episode Analysis
Adi really has no interest in business whatsoever it is just that he knows he has to do some things and he does them without arguments. However, there is a point where he won't let anyone get into his personal space and he shuts all doors to his mind so that no one can weaken his resolve. We haven't seen Adi happy or excited about anything, but the mention of his dad made him so excited. It was as if he had gotten the freedom from the shackles that his mom had put on his feet. Adi and Harish have a perfect father-son relationship which irritates Avantika because her relationship with Adi isn't half as strong.

Harish tries to take everything comically while Avantika takes everything in a practical manner, which might have been the cause of their separation. Harish doesn't seem to take anything seriously, he thinks that life is a joke and he is right to an extent. Avantika is also right to an extent, but they both need to learn how to balance out the flavors of life.

In Pankhuri's house, everything is perfect, no fights only love and fun. That is why Pankhuri won't be able to quite understand Adi's point of view. She has never seen the other side of life, she has only seen the life that is like a fairytale so she assumes that her life will be like a princess's life and she will live happily ever after with her prince charming.

Govardhan seems to be very controlling person, but he does it in a nice manner. Right now everyone seems to understand his point of view and they let him do all that he wants. In the future, however, we might get to see a different angle of his relationship with Pankhuri's family.

I wasn't able to see the precap, but the WU says that AdHuri meet and discuss poetry, will Adi fall for Pankhuri?

Edited by loveleen12 - 22 June 2012 at 9:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszb2011thecraze92TheCaptainTacker_HolicHavvii.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/6 Episode Analysis: Will they meet? Note p. 2" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Great Idea go for it! We need more activity in the forum! Big smileBig smile

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Did you guys not like my analysis?

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
StarLoved the analysis! Very detailed and I agree with your points! Big smile Lovely episode cant wait for tommorow precap looks promising and cant wait for your detailed analysis! Big smile

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis. This show has managed to create very complex characters. Two of my favorites so far have been Aditya and Avantika. Both of these characters have so many problems and  their lives seem to be completely tangled in them. 
Avantika may come across as materialistic and plain mean however I feel that deep inside she really does love her son. But she is just  unable to bring that love across.  I feel the love can be seen in the fact that she gets jealous whenever others are able to make Adi happy.  Its going to be interesting to see how the creatives develop these characters further. 

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Glad that you guys liked my analysis and yes I also think Avantika loves her son but she just doesn't know how to show it.

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
great analysis!! loved and agree with ur take on avantika.. 

thecraze92

Goldie

thecraze92

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I loved how you divided the whole analysis point by point and by characters. Agreed with the whole thing! :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.