Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode, put soo many emotions in the limelight 
1. Happiness ðŸ˜ƒ
2. Pain ðŸ˜­
3. Agony ðŸ˜”
4. Peace ðŸ¥±
5. Romance ðŸ˜³
6. Excitement😆
I felt as if it showed sooo many phases of life. Maanvi's unbounded happiness,her first love ka ehsaas one of the happiest moments of her life so beautifully portrayed yarr!!! The impatience, the feeling of yelling out to the world that I am in love!!!!!!!!! The nostalgia of the cute, sweet, forever moments she had with her partner, the journey from enemies, to friends, to partners and finally to life partners...Everything was presented very well and everything touched my heart!!! 
Virika romance came after a long time and gave a very fresh feel to the show...loved the chemistry, the dialogues, the playing with the fingers, and the sweet mature talk about ''pyarr ki nishani''...((still did not understand the reason why the writers of the show can't even put 1 dialogue where Viren asks about Maanvi's health-- hieght of ignorance!!)) 
VIRAT along with Maanvi he has become my love as well. Kushal, I am sooo sooo sooo happy with ur performance today, I felt the helplessness, the loss of hope, the fear, the darkness that surrounded him when reality struck him, that he may lose his love forever!! This may sound mean but I loved those tears which came up in Virats eyes...Such deep emotions portrayed sooo naturally!!! God!! I am fida on him!!! 
Its soo astonishing, in 22 minutes we saw soo many different emotions which everyone goes trough in their lifes. Two completely opposite moods were also shown beautifully, the flow was bang on and the acting fantabulous. Kudos to the Ehm team for bringing us this emotional roller coaster!!! I LOVED IT 
For tomorrow I just hope for a beautiful Virman scene, where Virat becomes Maanvi's pillar of support once again. And I am waiting to see the part where life is JUST NOT FAIR TO MAANVI! 
She falls in love when she knows she may not have days left, the exhilaration she felt a moment ago would become something that happend years ago I am waiting for these emptions to come in tomorrow. Till then cheers!!! ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!!nd completely agree with each nd every word u have written nd loved todays episode!!
Jus like u evn i loved those tears of loss nd helplessness in his eyes!!
Hope to get a touching VirMan scene tomorrow!!
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya exactelly life is not less than roller coaster, something new always waiting on next turn...life is very complicated. Dont try to find answers...bcs when u find answers life change the Question...same thing is happend with virman they carring so emotions inside there heart but finding d right time to express that...after todays epi i could felt that so many obstacles n barriers waiting for them, that will not less thatn a hell...but i m sure they will get out of it successfuly...this is not a final destination this a beginning of new journey...all d best guys..
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post..🤗..truely said life is a roller coaster ride...and it is full of alll emotions..
mnss123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lumzz

Nice post!!nd completely agree with each nd every word u have written nd loved todays episode!!

Jus like u evn i loved those tears of loss nd helplessness in his eyes!!
Hope to get a touching VirMan scene tomorrow!!

I know!! I actually WANT to cry my heart out looking at those two...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a great post!Completely agree that this one episode was filled with so many emotions.Loved seeing a romantic Virika scene after so long and agree that they could have thrown in a dialouge for Viren in asking about Maanvi's health..😡.Maanvi's all set to confess her love and on the other end Virat is going to be the bearer of some bad news,which only means that Maanvi willl not get to confess as this news will only make her think twice about why she should become a burden or obstacle in Virat's life when she herself does not know what tomorrow will hold...gosh!I was so dreading this...we all knew this was coming but I feel so down today after seeing Virat so forlorn and in despair at the fear that he may lose his love and one the other hand we have Maanvi all elated and ecstatic at this new found feeling of love,just reeling in excitement to confess her heart out to her partner...Oh damn!why this tragedy in all good love stories? this one sure looks to be heart breaker for the mean time.
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nicely put completely agree with you, I think Maanvi will tell Virat here feeling that will stop him telling her health become worse. Then they will hug and Virat will be in dilmona and that when he tell Viren. Viren who wants start a family will Jeevika, so both the brothers will hide the truth from there love because they won't them to be happy...
mnss123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

What a great post!Completely agree that this one episode was filled with so many emotions.Loved seeing a romantic Virika scene after so long and agree that they could have thrown in a dialouge for Viren in asking about Maanvi's health..😡.Maanvi's all set to confess her love and on the other end Virat is going to be the bearer of some bad news,which only means that Maanvi willl not get to confess as this news will only make her think twice about why she should become a burden or obstacle in Virat's life when she herself does not know what tomorrow will hold...gosh!I was so dreading this...we all knew this was coming but I feel so down today after seeing Virat so forlorn and in despair at the fear that he may lose his love and one the other hand we have Maanvi all elated and ecstatic at this new found feeling of love,just reeling in excitement to confess her heart out to her partner...Oh damn!why this tragedy in all good love stories? this one sure looks to be heart breaker for the mean time.

I am worried!! But u know al this is just gonna make the love story stronger, it was anyway tooo early for Maanvi to confess. I was an Armaan Riddhima fan before and their love story is the most loved amongst the youth...they took a year to confess. Of course I dont want my virman confession to take that long but I do believe it will be during the next Maha episode...about a month I guess...
mnss123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian10

very nicely put completely agree with you, I think Maanvi will tell Virat here feeling that will stop him telling her health become worse. Then they will hug and Virat will be in dilmona and that when he tell Viren. Viren who wants start a family will Jeevika, so both the brothers will hide the truth from there love because they won't them to be happy...

I think Virat will tell Maanvi and then Maanvi will stop herself from confessing, the confession wont be so fast, they will surely make us wait longer...
nehnehneji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed! What am episode, epic!!!! My emotions were changing as it flowed from one scene to another. Hat off to cast and crew. ðŸ˜Š