Harry Potter

Discussion of the Week-Neville Longbottom (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charms16

i think neville is a highly important character and had large part in the last two books for a reason...i can't wait for the part where harry would tell him about the prophecy i think that on some level neville knows about the prophecy..or smthg like that, cuz remember when he was in st. mungo's with his grandmother in the fifth book.. he was talking about getting revenge from Voldemort.. well.. it might be for his parents but i dunno.. but neville MIGHT have more chance of killing Voldemort than Harry because harry and voldy's wands wont work together cuz of the Priori Incatatem...and i'm sure he'll be in the finale battle besides the trio...his talents came out in the previous books and he proved he was rightly choosen in gryffindor,by showing bravery at the ministry... but the finale book will prove that theres more to him then meets the eye..he'll surely live up to his parents name and prove he's there son just like harry did for his parents...there are so many similarities between them yeah i think something like that will happen to neville when his parents will encourage him.. or maybe his parents will be cured again
1-the death of there parents they are not dead .. they are in st mungo's cuz they have become insane of the repeated use of the cruciatus curse of bellatrix lestrange
2-the prophecy
3-the environment they grew up wasn't very encouraging
4-they both want revenge for there parents and also their birthdays are the same day.. thus the prophecy
and the last and the most important is the fact that they both posses powers and abilities that they had never realized or even understood.
Other then that he's just the cutest the most innocent and irresistable character of the book LOL i agree there .. he is quite cute especially in the fourth book when he looks sad

err..the ones in italics are my opinions.. but i think what you said is absolutely true!!!!! neville.. i think will help harry a lot and i have a bad feeling that ron wil not and something will happen to him..

but oh well.. only time can sayWinkBig smile

ciao, shreyasi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week-Neville Longbottom (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha-dil se

nisha-dil se

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
well i think sometimes he is weired!

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nisha-dil se

well i think sometimes he is weired!

That's not a nice thing to say......I reckon he is an important character and in Book 7, we are gonna see just how important he is! Tongue

nisha-dil se

nisha-dil se

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
cool!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
You know what when I think of Neville I'm am sumtimes a bit confused. till of course book 6 came out... all of a sudden my confusions were gone... A startlingly simmilar profile came into view... Yes I'm talking about Merope Gaunt, Voldy's Mother and the Daughter of Marvolo Gaunt and Sister of Morfin. My point will soon be clear.. we see that Dumby tells Harry that once Merope was free from the pathetic existance she was confined too due to her father and brother she was able to perform magic more effectively... Simmilarly we see that Neville to is dead scared of his grandmother. but we see that since book5 his powers have been alarmingly increasing exponentially. his hidden profeciency at herbology comes to the forefront. Also his duelling powers are developed... we also see that only hermione masters the Patronus charm faster than Neville.

Tejas

sumbulmashluvs

sumbulmashluvs

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
HELLO,
EVEN I THINK NEVIL IS NOT GOING TO DIE IN THE END ...HARRY WILL DIE AT THE END
NEVIL AND HARRY ARE THE TWO WHO CAN FIGHT WITH VOLDEMORT...
AND HARRY POTTER IS NOT LIKE THESE STUPID HINDI MOVIES JIN MEIN HERO KABHI MARR HI NAHI SAKTA...
BYE
I LOVE U DANIEL

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
now that JKR says there will be two more unplanned deaths I think Neville is a strong contender..... lets wait n watch what happens.

Tejas

luv_ranveer

Goldie

luv_ranveer

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i like Neville ... specially his teeth Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top