Suggestions / Comments

Could it be possible?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Could it be possible we Receive messages only of our friends who are in our friendlist and refrain from getting unknown members' Messages. Since three days(even in Aprail) i have been getting abusive messages from some members of Bollywood forum. These members create new accounts to abuse me and other fellow members ,Several times i even reported these members to moderators but moderators remove only their IDs from which they send messages to me. Why don't Moderators take strict action against those who send us abusive messages . So far i notice that even when some of us bash celebrity in this site we get warned and even banned when bashing is too much that is sort of punishment for us but why is NO ANY Strict Action taken against those morons who abuse us through Private messages ? Then its better to abuse members (whom we detest) through PMs rather than abusing them in topics atleast we would stay as Sane in front of Moderators and never get warning level as well as banned. Now a days this site is irritating me a lot because of those Morons .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirkMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Could it be possible?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I Dont know whether Receiving PM's from js friends is possible or not and it can only b answered by Vijay or priya di

and i dont think so in future it wil happen i mean if any of the mod raised ur WL Wink ROFL  they will need to inform u why or  u need to ask them why Tongue LOL

Then u wil not b able to send them PM cos of such featureLOL Embarrassed

Cos every MOD must not be in ur Buddy list to send u PM'sLOL Embarrassed

Sorry plz dont mind i was in js fun mood Embarrassed i know this is serious issue 

so regarding hate PM's 

I Remember once in DMG Forum The Same Situation Was There Members Were Getting Hate Abusive and even Threatening PM'sShocked LOL Embarrassed

At that time Global moderator Shruti or Gagan i dont exactly remember who bt they said if something like that happens with you Just report the matter to us with valid proofswithout replyin to that PM or that wil work against u 

And Trust me they used to take action so i suggest if anything like such happens again  with u then directly contact *Shruti* or Aahaana Cool LOL 

or u can js block the members who send u such PM;s if u dont want to report

and congratulations js now saw u won the parichay banner contest Clap

HaHaHeHe-Huppavivakirk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

I Dont know whether Receiving PM's from js friends is possible or not and it can only b answered by Vijay or priya di

and i dont think so in future it wil happen i mean if any of the mod raised ur WL Wink ROFL  they will need to inform u why or  u need to ask them why Tongue LOL

Dear i don't care of warning level ,they can increase it or even ban me without telling me , Waise this time i have 60 percent warning level that was given to me for trifle two years ago however is not reduced as of now even on my request , looks like moderators who  gave me warning level perhaps want me to lick their feet for taking my WL back,LOL

Then u wil not b able to send them PM cos of such featureLOL Embarrassed

Cos every MOD must not be in ur Buddy list to send u PM'sLOL Embarrassed

Sorry plz dont mind i was in js fun mood Embarrassed i know this is serious issue 

so regarding hate PM's 

I Remember once in DMG Forum The Same Situation Was There Members Were Getting Hate Abusive and even Threatening PM'sShocked LOL Embarrassed

At that time Global moderator Shruti or Gagan i dont exactly remember who bt they said if something like that happens with you Just report the matter to us with valid proofswithout replyin to that PM or that wil work against u 

And Trust me they used to take action so i suggest if anything like such happens again  with u then directly contact *Shruti* or Aahaana Cool LOL 

or u can js block the members who send u such PM;s if u dont want to report

and congratulations js now saw u won the parichay banner contest Clap

dear yesterday i dropped PMs to Shruti and Priya both but they did not want to reply me back as of now , looks like they are busy with their some personal works OK even when they come here i want them to take strict action against those mean members , i even wrote in my PMs to Priya and Shruti that i can give them my pass word just to see those abusive PMs to me ...
 yaar i don't think there is any benefit from blocking those members because in instant time they create new account to abuse us and those members even done that when i blocked them... in my opinion these mean members should be handed directly to Cyber Cops  only that way they will; come on correct line and they stop plaguing us ...

thank you friend , you know my both banners got first and second positions . again big thank to you to vote for my both banners ...

avivakirkMagical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top