Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

21st JunWU-A good-natured Gunda faces misery

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u~~~Sweta~~~splindia09archie76--Princess--gksk-Swetha-suki11FaayeypressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0NamzzSonali.SFallen AngelMonu-SunNaaDreamygal301Heart_Hacker-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
phew... as you can see every second of the episode was worth reporting on today... and every second had AD in it.. so had to write virtually every dialogue and scene today lol.
Awww I've never felt sorry for Indu in a long time.. I did today and will do so tomorrow too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863gksksuki11pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Felt sorry for Indu Singh
I think Sanchi is going to rescue himBig smile
Next week Sanchi is going to know that Indu innocentSmile
Next week will be block buster week cheer up girlsClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful detailed WU Embarrassed Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
loool today i was finally able to feel some sorta pride on claiming to be an Indu fan...only yesterday was i ranting to suki about how his character was degrading more and more... thank God that the CVs managed to show his good side too...
I don't think Sanchi will help him tomorrow yaar.. the police will just take him away. next week Sanchi will come to know the truth (probably from anita) and then she might decide to help him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pressusuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Lashy!

Today's epi was all about the upcoming defeat of Indu Singh. As he is so fond of saying 'this is just the trailer, the full picture is yet to come'. Ouch I don't think I can bear watching him being defeated and broken tomorrow!
Why is that duffer always punished for something he didn't do?! Why can't we see him suffering for his actual crimes?! Bloody CV's show us some real justice, not its psychotic twin revenge dressing it's self up as their better half!

I was so relieved today when I saw Indu take charge of the situation and rush Shweta to the hospital. He damned all consequences to his political career and personal reputation, as he acknowledged the fact that her life was far more valuable and important. Even as he stewed deep in thought at the hospital he realised, that the burden of taking/being responsible for the loss of an innocent life, will haunt him to his dying day.

Sigh, also unfortunately for Indu, he wasn't gifted with his dharampati's ability to lie his way out of a troublesome situation. The truth would have ruined him, so he attempted to concoct a fantastic scenario, of miraculously finding an injured Shweta. More to the point he accused Sanchi of setting him up to find the injured girl so that she could defame him! What an imagination Indu has! And what an ass he is, for even thinking for a single second that farcical attempt of a lie would fool anyone.

Sanchi was a regular Iron Maiden, unflinching with a heart of cold steel, as she watched Indu plead his innocence. Finally though Indu seems to have gathered the fact that he was barking up the wrong tree by attempting to tug at her heartstrings. Instead he deferred to her superior body organ the brain, and urged her to think logically and rationally.
But sadly for him (and all of us Indu devotees), he failed miserably. Sanchi was way too pissed, and stuck in revenge mode to even consider the possibility of his innocence.

And Lashy omg, just yesterday we were discussing the lack of humanity in RJN, and look tomorrow the CV's  have shown us the students turning into a pack of baying beasts! Indu Singh is so finished. Even if Sanchi helps him and frees him from jail, there is no way he and his gang can ever recover from this humiliation, and blatant disregard of their power. He ruled through fear and strength of arms, but now the illusion of the great Indu Singh has been shattered. The students will never respect nor fear him.

Sanchi has won; she has succeeded in chasing the dark shadow of Indu's reign from the campus. And Indu has faced the ultimate defeat. He's lost the two great loves in his life; Sanchi and Politics. And what's worse he lost them to each other.

Edited by suki11 - 21 June 2012 at 11:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuRams3697Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0Sonali.Slashy

splindia09 Groupbie
splindia09
splindia09

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Shraddha for a wonderful update.

Yeah! Finally a ray of hope.

Firstly, Indu Singh should realize that he is not above the law, he isn't invincible.He'll probably regret the extent to which he went to win the election.

I'm sure Sanchi will rescue him. She will be the one to prove his innocence (at least partly, he is still guilty of kidnapping). At the same time she will realize he is not all bad. He did risk getting arrested to save someone's life.

That hopefully should turn their relation in the right direction. And finally some nicer INSA moments.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Sanchi has won; she has succeeded in chasing the dark shadow of Indu's reign from the campus. And Indu has faced the ultimate defeat. He's the lost his two great loves in life; Sanchi and Politics. And what's worse he lost them to each other.

Really tears are coming from my eyes when i read this line 
Our love for INSA will help them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index