Poll

What is Jagan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Since we have no clue as to how much of Mallika's act is fake, I want to know your thoughts on dear jagan? Do you think he is guilty of whatever Mallika has accused him of? What would you call him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think he has been murdered and his body floats in the Hudson river...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
one should search in her bags...this psycho must be wandering with his head as a trophy
karajekar thumbnail
i think jagan will be victim

mallu ne he bechare ko drugs ka injection de kar use belan se mara hoga😆

kyunki mallu ke harkaton se lagta nahi hai ke woh victim hai 😆

sonali

Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i think he has been murdered and his body floats in the Hudson river...

Sun, what a fantastic idea...this could make for an amazing thriller track...followed by high voltage court room drama...the TRPs will just zoom...imagine Mallika in a white saree shedding tears and playing victim...and then Ashu can turn her lawyer and fight her case and Nidhi can argue the case on behalf of Jagan's first wife...( okay, I know they are doctors...but serials me yeh sab chalta hai!)
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

one should search in her bags...this psycho must be wandering with his head as a trophy

exactly ..they shld check her luggage and the hotel room ..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

🤣...and then Ashu can say 'yeh mallika bhi na...bechari...kaddu samja hoga Jagan ke sar ko!
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Sun, what a fantastic idea...this could make for an amazing thriller track...followed by high voltage court room drama...the TRPs will just zoom...imagine Mallika in a white saree shedding tears and playing victim...and then Ashu can turn her lawyer and fight her case and Nidhi can argue the case on behalf of Jagan's first wife...( okay, I know they are doctors...but serials me yeh sab chalta hai!)

sujatha perfect and bade baba can be the judge😆...then we get to know all of them did ek par ek free graduation...medicine ke saath law muft muft muft😆...and it will also be proved that mallika ka slicing human body skills was coz she was a butcher before pursuing ashutosh oops sorry medicine and her butchering  skills were the plus points that got her into the medical school  ðŸ˜†
alkaparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jagan is fake only to show ashutosh he used mallika.because it  was sure that ashutosh dont love mallika but took care mallika. to hurt ashutosh he marry mallika
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

🤣...and then Ashu can say 'yeh mallika bhi na...bechari...kaddu samja hoga Jagan ke sar ko!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣