What action will be taken

Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
If the moderators give unnecessary WLs. In many serials actors do get replaced due to many personal reasons or there have been importance given to 2 actors. 😊IN this regard if moderators get replaced or interchange. Many people do create multiple IDs to bash actor. If an honesst user gets WL coz of the multiple ID user who bashed the actor means, whats the remedy??? I just wanted to ask this as a general clarification for mysel and not to hurt anyone😊Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dear,
I am a little bit confused, could you elaborate your main question?😳
Strawbella thumbnail
Say in Pavithra Rishta forum or KTLK forum both leads got replaced na. Fans of ex-actors do create try to bash current actors. By this way forums become mess😔 In this regard if the comment of the user hurts still the viewers of the show. 

If a user replies to a post of another user. What will you do if a former gets a Warning Level
Aahaana thumbnail
Hey,
MIDs will be banned and to get a WL, I guess the member should have breach the rules of the section and I-Fs COC:)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If one is given warning level then when is it taken back?
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

If one is given warning level then when is it taken back?

Usually after 3 months. In these 3 months, if the member has considerably improved his/her behavior on the forum then the member can be considered for reduction in Warning Level.
Edited by Ishan. - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Check out my warning level was given to me last year but it has not been taken yet.
Aahaana thumbnail
^Have you PMed the DT who had raised it??
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Many times but one of them Bandini forum's "critic.soap" Viewbie did not reply me as of now. I recall I had pmed her last year but she visited my profile next day but could not say what to do and what not, i even wrote in PM if you find something of me towards bashing star Aasiya Kazi then you increase my double warning level but No Reply. What should i say this of her? Arrogance or What?

No offense to anybody. Ahaana you are the best one.
Strawbella thumbnail
Pm to the chief mod. of that particular channel to inform that viewbie. It works:-)