Book Talk

Sophie Kinsella

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Just read  Ive Got Your Number and i swear i cannot wait to read another book of hers. i can so imagine Amy Adams playing the lead in some movie though i do feel the movie may spoil it ..

the most cutest romantic funny  book i have read.

AWW *swoons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sophie Kinsella" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leve

IF-Stunnerz

Leve

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
yeah u shud definitely read Can you keep a secret? and the undomestic goddess by her! i loved them Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
sophie kinsella is an author i discovered after watching the film which was made out of her novel ... that is confessions of a shopaholic ... i fell in luv with the movie and after tht with all the novels too ... her shopaholic series is mind blowing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top