Is Dr Ashutosh faking?

Poll

Is Dr Ashutosh puuting up an act to expose Mallika?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So, is Ashutosh trying to beat Mallika at her own game? Is he faking too in order to prove that she is a fake? Is Ashutosh capable of such convoluted logic? What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karajekar thumbnail

me voted for no

ashu is not big gambler he dont know how to play game,& plotting
he is innocently believing mallu becoz of his friendship but that cheap lady dosent deserve ashu friendship becoz she is good for nothing

sonali

purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After watching 20/6 epi today,i am changing my opinion about Ashu.
so,voted YES.😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
With KPji, I don't want to take a chance...because after his passionate defence of Mallika', we find that he has turned her into a Kekta vamp...interestingly, if you recall, Mandira was also a doctor...and she faked mental illness quite a few times to trap Mihir...and Mihir owed her a lot since she had saved his life and nurtured him back to health at one point...but for the barah saal ki dosti, there are quite a few similarities there...

However, I would hope that he is not faking...Sharad Kelkar is a good actor...am looking forward to see what he does in the scene when he gets to know Mallika has taken him for a ride.
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good poll...i was myself thinking of this..mentioned it in the other poll..
my answer is NO...
even if he had known in his investigation that mallika is faking, he would have directly confronted mallika ( we have all earlier episodes to prove that he is very transparent and direct with her)...so he would have got all emotional and said..aakhir tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho? and all tht drama

so i think he doesnt know...
and as per my understanding..ashutosh is too straightforward, honest person to actually think of ways and plots to let mallika be so that her true colors r revealed...i feel its not his grain to plan schemes.. he wud rather confront...

anjalini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I don't think so, but Nidhi could still be acting for exposing Mallu.
vyalikaval thumbnail
ashutosh is a married person. He should understand that his first and foremost  responsibility is to keep his wife happy.Anything comes in this way must be fought  out. I think he is testing too much the patience of Nidhi. If the producer of the show intends to break the marriage of ashu and nidhi then he is moving in proper direction
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

With KPji, I don't want to take a chance...because after his passionate defence of Mallika', we find that he has turned her into a Kekta vamp...interestingly, if you recall, Mandira was also a doctor...and she faked mental illness quite a few times to trap Mihir...and Mihir owed her a lot since she had saved his life and nurtured him back to health at one point...but for the barah saal ki dosti, there are quite a few similarities there...

However, I would hope that he is not faking...Sharad Kelkar is a good actor...am looking forward to see what he does in the scene when he gets to know Mallika has taken him for a ride.

After watching repeat telecast of 20/6,i am doubting Ashu.Just WATCH  him and psychiatrist  

I hope psychiatrist didnt goof up his acting😆
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
NO... it's a big no. Ashu cnt even think of doing any such thing. 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: andkan

After watching repeat telecast of 20/6,i am doubting Ashu.Just WATCH  him and psychiatrist  

I hope psychiatrist didnt goof up his acting😆

Exactly...it was that scene that lead me to think of the possibility even...the psychiatrist seemed to be mouthing lines...he said exactly what Ashu ( or rather Mallu) would want him to say! But I hope not...I would prefer an straightforward Ashu to an oversmart Ashu!