•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

With the old Jassi gone and not coming back I feel the show has lost its special quality that distinguished it from every aira ghaira nathoo khaira soap on Indian television. Like everyone else I wanted to see the makeover and reclaimation of Jassi's pride but I feel the show with the made over Jassi is being dragged along much longer that is tasteful and necessary. This show was supposed to be done by end of March, then end of April, then by early May. However, by the looks of it this seems highly unlikely. Ofcourse I will miss the show when it's over, but to quote Jerry Seinfold in an interview prior to the final episode, "show should go out with people asking why rather than why not..". I think JJKN has gone beyond that point

Shariq

agree completely,they rather end the show ona  high note than people really wanting it to end ,looks like thats what is going to happen

already many like me are dissapointed

agree with u..i thought the makeover will be better but i am really disappointed and if they decide to drag the show it will turn out to be a complete disaster
Very well said, Shariq. I will much more happy if JJKN ends this may gracefully, than see it being dragged like every other indian tv serial for another year.

Totally agree with you Shariq, I am losing interest in JJKN for sure. Its sure they are going to drag it forever

I am a die-hard Armaan fan and I had stopped using my brains while watching JJKN. But now a days the passion for this show is lost. It doesnt matter if I miss an episode even if Armaan is there on the screen ..

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
i also agree with all of you, the show really has lost the touches nowadays with jassi's new looks, it was suposed to be surprising but it really didn't give us a surprise because we all were looking for a supermodel face, but we rather saw a normal person instead of an interesting person.

Hi All,

I do not agree.  I think the show is moving on as it should.  It's entertainment.  I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Jassi was going to have a makeover in the show.  That was so obvious in the show.  Sorry you guys were so dissapointed that there was going to be a makeover.

I feel that Moan Singh is great, infact all of the characters are great.  The on screen romance between Jassi/Jessica and Armaan is also wonderful.

What more should we ask for.  I hope it stays on.

Thanks

I agree with albelarahi. I think they've already dragged the show long before the makeover and it doesn't seem like they're gonna stop after jessica gets her revenge. This is getting to be like the dreadful K serials where the story just drags and drags and everyone falls asleep.

It started with extensional characters who in the beginning were not that important and then came Purab who completely turned the show 180 degrees from where it was going (which was a good thing actually cuz ppl were starting to hate armaan) and then suddenly Purab's gone and then suddenly he reappears and then again he's gone with a letter for jassi.... TnD just brought a wonderful character and butchered it into peices for no reason but one: jassi shud unite with that loser armaan.

After a number of online polls and petitions and a whole bunch of other promotional stuff, when these people realized that Purab was being favored as jassi's suitor, this is what they decide! 😡

i don't want this show to ever end...where will we see armaan again?😭
i hope t and d come 2 senses, and end the show,i am only hanging for arman,but i dunni till when,i will hang🤢