India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

for agni lovers

jyothiram IF-Dazzler
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hello my buddies.how ru all.u know iam feeling bored so thought to start something exciting.just now read an article int which agni are confessing their love and navi telling their would be a jaan leva twist

now my question is guess what the twist is... so that we all can think about it and see if our guess is correct or not.

ok my guess is

nimrit and everyone finding about amrit deeds.

now its time for you alll. plzzz commentTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimakshaaya

akshaaya Senior Member
akshaaya
akshaaya

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
        Let  wait  and  watch  today's  episode  to  predict  twist.
             If   Amrit  is  injured in  saving  Nimrit  from thief  as  per Amrit's   plan,  Nimrit  will  ask  Amrit  to  stay  in  Agam's  house to  take  care   of  her  as  Nimrit  is  also  have  responsiblity   to  take care of  Mummyji.
            Amrit  will  make use of  this  opportunity  to  get  close  to  Agam, Agam will   also  act (fake  to  expose  her  evilness  that  will  be  jaan leva  twist)  in  accordance  with  Amrit's  plan.
              Amrit  will  think  that  she   have   succeeded  in  snatching  Agam  from  Nimrit  and   she  will  celebrate  her victory  by   repeating   her  monologues ( tell  from  how  she  used  to  hate  Nimrit  since  her  childhood  to   how   she  succeeded  in snatching  Agam by  creating  rift  between  them   irrespective  of  her foiled  murder  plans).
         Nimrit  will  see  this ...she  will  find  out    evil  deeds  of  her  beloved  sister  and  slap  her.

Edited by akshaaya - 21 June 2012 at 6:37am
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I dont know what CVs have in mind ... but i want AgNi to confess their love for each other before Nimrit comes to know about Amrit's true intensions... as I want her to realise that she loves Agam inspite of all that has happened ... and that whatever Amrit does their love for each other will never be shaken.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index