Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
20th June Episode was quite similar to the one where we started. The stroy is back to square one with Indira's struggles and Rishi's new start. For me, the episode was quite impressive. I liked the scenes of first episode which were repeated. Indira in the same orange dress as that of first episode, writing on paper and throwing it which falls on Rishi..It seems a fresh start.  I was quite impressed with the behaviour of Sharmas yesterday. The way Kutumb used to hate Indira and mock her has vanished it seems. Though her behaviour is neutral but it's ok for the time being. I remember on Indira's birthday in initial episodes, it was Kutumb who made Kheer for Indira. I expect this kind of affection for Indira from Kutumb. Yesterday, I found Kutumb's as well as Indira's actions at the dining table justified . Kutumb knows that she can't expect anything from Munna or Mandira regarding financial help. As an elder member of the family she is conscious about daily requirements of the family. So she reminds Indira about the job. On the other hand, Indira is very well aware about her responsibility, and she was going for the job interview.So it is irritating when someone reminds you of the thing you are about to do. Moreover, Indira was treated as a discarded child by Kutumb since childhood .So Indira's anger on Kutumb is justified.

Here Kukreja track was a smart move by cvs to bring the story back to square one and give a fresh start to show. Usually, other shows to regain the audience support and give a fresh start, take leap and introduce/exit new characters/old characters. But HD, without any leap has given a new start to the story.
Till Indira's love realisation for Rishi , the story was going well and good. After that, the story lost it's original charm. Now I want cvs to keep in mind that not to repeat the flaws which deviated HD
from it's original plot and start the story on a fresh note so that wider audience can connect with show.
Some new changes I would suggest
    Rishi's character to be more balanced. I am not able to analyze Rishi's character yet. Sometimes he is shown super duper intelligent and at other time looses all his brains that he couldn't even manage to hide/escape himself from kidnappers. In the start, Rishi's character had self-respect but gradually his self respect vanished. In one of the episodes, he was even ready to change his surname. What was this? His character has gone through to and fro changes. But now after watching last two episodes, I am happy that his character is being revived. Though I'd like to see him as more responsible person. I would like to see how this character grows now. Now coming to Indira, I want to see her a REALLY strong and smart girl by heart and brain. I don't her to be an emotional fool and gullible lady who becomes the victim of Inder's emotional dialogues. Also I want her to be better with the choice of words for her own family members. I want her emotionally balanced person. 
  • I want the pace of the show medium..not too fast that people are not able to connect with the story...and not even too slow that people change the channel in between. The yesterday's episode had a balanced pace. It was impressive.

Edited by -Yukti- - 21 June 2012 at 7:01am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiJSA18NishaathAnu_1riyakhanmokshashreegopi06kheya-mayursamrudhi.r....vula_kv....-Sachin-.SilentPrincessprachidewPureBlissSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy-Clara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A New Begining !" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Nice post yukti. Valid points written well. Hope to see HD progressing this way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

Nishaath

Nishaath

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Very nice post hope and pray that HD progress well.

....vula_kv....

IF-Dazzler

....vula_kv....

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
awesome yukti
thank u very much for this lovely postHeart
i agree with uThumbs Up

rudransh

rudransh

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Agreed with the yukti

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nice post..
agree..Thumbs Up

....vula_kv....

JSA18

Groupbie

JSA18

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nice post! I agree with u!

....vula_kv....

Anu_1

Goldie

Anu_1

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Nice post.  Agree with you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.