snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys dnt throw ur jhootas at me...I fear whether this marriage will b happy ended...Bcoz  ...Bcoz ...bcoz  Akash nd his illegal father Mr.Chaudhary is planning sumthing..i just wish they don't do sumthing...Sry guys i know u 'll throw at me rotten eggs 4 being negative  but what to do of ma fear...😭...UV ,M,and all family will b busy with marriage preparation so that illegal baap beta kuch bhi kar saktha hain...I just hope there will b a savior for UV and M perhaps may b Tara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You r nt alone i m replying at every post related to manveer wedding that surely something fishy there. I m sure wedding would nt be easy. My worry is that sure manyata doesnt feel for uv nd akash still somewhere love manyata. So may on wedding day uv realize manyta never would love him nd same tara feel then uv nd tara cn free monash. Monash ki jagah uv tara secrifice na kar de. I know i m sounding too negative bt what to do i m scare to this wedding track
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
noo noo guyss b psoitive itna mat daroo pleejj na daraoo MANVVERS WEDDIN WIL HAPPEENN
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

noo noo guyss b psoitive itna mat daroo pleejj na daraoo MANVVERS WEDDIN WIL HAPPEENN

i want to bt dek gave so much shock that i forgot to be positive for dek. I really wish i prove wrong.
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are not alone!! Although I hv been positive all the time but this wedding is soo sudden that I am not getting good vibes... I m more worried about Manyata leaving UV on or before wedding and running off to Akaash - maybe as evil plan of Akaash/Aryan.

Looking at past record.. Whenever there is something good in manveer life (dance, coronation, jungle date,engagement), it is followed by something drastic!! Pls pls pls I want to be proved wrong this time!!!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully with the unison of ManVeer, the bad times for their enemies and ill wishers will start and they will face whatever hurdles come their way TOGETHER!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good point since akash said himself he has something big plans for the royal fam n wedding news coming. Both events has a connection.i think akash will either kidnap uv or make manatya elop with him like he will confess his real identity but not marry manatya which will be a big embarrassments for the whole fam plus jo izzat jayegi wo alag. Basically akash has something big plan to bring down the family n he gets power over them. I hope rajmata returns uts high time now we need her back she is the only one who can handle this drama.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Hopefully with the unison of ManVeer, the bad times for their enemies and ill wishers will start and they will face whatever hurdles come their way TOGETHER!

Only if manatya realize it that manveer together is unbreakable n no one can defeat them. The enemies will die of jealousy.
snowdream thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

oh even i want to b positive arhaina..but this cv's😭...we cannot make sure until we see Uday putting sindoor in manyata's forehead...U knw na what all we expected from tajposhi but what we got...promo was sumthng and the real episode was something else...all that we can do is go on requesting CV's not to spoil wedding...
snowdream thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

Good point since akash said himself he has something big plans for the royal fam n wedding news coming. Both events has a connection.i think akash will either kidnap uv or make manatya elop with him like he will confess his real identity but not marry manatya which will be a big embarrassments for the whole fam plus jo izzat jayegi wo alag. Basically akash has something big plan to bring down the family n he gets power over them. I hope rajmata returns uts high time now we need her back she is the only one who can handle this drama.

Ya even i want Rajmata to wake up...Only she can manage that Choudhary n illegal son because our UV will b busy in marriage hence he  mi8 do some mistake by ignoring baap beta since his point of weakness is Manyata