Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond new thread link added pg152 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 154

mansi.tripathi

Goldie

mansi.tripathi

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond new thread link added pg152 (Page 47)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/yQaLV.jpg

Glitter Text

Next Part:-

Living in Jannat with Problem and new finding feeling and Passion

Maan looked at all servants and indicate them to leave them alone and scoop geet in his arms where she placed her head on his chest and clutch him tightly.

Maan enter their bedroom , maan placed her on the bed carefully then called one of the servant to heat the food as they will take light dinner.

He knows very well his sona also hungry as she skipped her dinner .

Maan take a sit besides her and said sona, but this time geet hugged him and cried and said  I scared to loose u, I can't stay without , live without u kuwar sa, pls.

Her full body shaken, maan know the pain his sona is going through once in their home , she heard about his missing then now, it's all taking toll on her.but it's his duty, work, but he has his duty towards his motherland along with his wife also.

Maan caressed her back slowly and said sona, m here na, see I promised u that never ever will leave u ,u trust me na,u trust ur kuwar sa na.

Geet with slow voice just whisper , ha. I trust u.But but my heart fear also.

Maan cupped her face and said I know , even my heart also felt when I was away from u but another side of my heart said something u know .

Geet looked at him intently when maan placed his forehead on her and said that my heart's another portion said my sona will be fine , for me. And for our sath. Like that I'll also be fine and will be with my sona after work.

Geet looking at him with her doe shaped eyes then said m giving u tension by my tension.

Maan :-never, my sona never giving me any tension ha , I felt happy when u shared ur feeling with me, u pain , ur happiness with me but when I see u in pain, I felt I 'm the responsible for this tears , this pain .

With that maan wiped her tears gently and kissed her forehead and said yes come in Sunil .

Geet looked at maan and then understand with their conversation her al rounder husband had ears r also sharp .she smiles and looked at another side.

Sunil placed the food on tray and maan said u can go now,

Sunil nodded and turn to leave when geet said bhaiya jee, pls all of u have ur dinner also.

Sunil smiles and nodded yes,

Maan again got shock to hear this .

Geet:-oh they r also waiting for ur safe return and want to see u safe and sound.

Maan smiles then said ok now wanna dinner with me sona.

Geet nodded and maan this time scoop her again in his arms and when geet siad kuwar sa what r u doing?

Maan:-nothing as my little wife is still scared and I can understand it , so now stop questioning me and complete the dinner,

Geet make cute face and try to say something but maan seat in the couch along with geet and feeding her dinner gently with all care.

Geet is feeling absolutely fine but there is some unknown fear in her heart don't know y, may be her age  along with her past then suddenly when she have kuwar sa and her life revolve around her kuwar sa then two back to back incident , shaken her life little.

Later at night , maan is sleeping but his sleep is break due to some whimper and sobbing . He get up and found his sona is keep murmuring something.

Maan get up little and hold geet's shoulder and said sona, sona , When geet is moaning and said pls don't go, kuwar sa, pls I can't live without u,pls kuwar sa, pls .

Maan got worried he tries to wake her up but soon geet again drifted into sleep.

Maan feels , she needs rest and sleep then she will be fine and just caress her head and dose of disturb sleep besides her .

But later maan noticed some one is touching his head and his hand and  maan open his eyes to found his sona is checking him like as if want so sure that he is perfectly fit and fine .

Maan's heart felt chocked and he said sona .

Geet startled at first then said oh oh actually I was thinking I just but maan engulfed her in his arms like little baby who was and is so much lost.

Maan patted her back and said sshhh geet , don't sona, I'm here nothing happen with me, when u r with me nothing will happen me, shhh.see m with u na. Trust me sona , I'll never leave u, trust me sona.

After lots of consoling geet is sleeping like baby after holding his hand under her cheeks and trying to assure herself again and again.

Next few days maan is busy  still he is looking after geet more, as  may be she is still scared of the incident but kwuar sa's sona is brave and moved on from the incident with her will power and with her kuwar sa's sath and affection.

She is busy with her studies and maan is busy with his work, how much he wants to take a holiday and spend time but his duty can't let but geet never complaint about it, in fact she admire his dedication towards his work, yes she missed him fullday sply , but still, yes her kuwar sa came at evening or some times nights but still, they enjoyed the time they get for each other and discovering each other also.but maan still asked or wanna assured that she don't feel scared or upsate.

Geet is keep assuring him that she is fine and one day she said kuwar sa , m not child, uff, y ur so scared now, m fine see, aap bhi na.

Maan smiles and said but for me u r still little child and runs from there when geet make "O" face.

It's almost 2week from that incident,

After few days one fine morning, and holiday of both maaneet's Geet wake up & find herself in maan's arms when her cheeks turned red and she try to move when maan said sona , what happen did u see any night mare sona, do u but geet cut him and said m ok, I mean fine oh baas just little , I'm fine now.

Maan get up and looked at geet then cupped her face and said sona, take care, I'm not going any where and neither I'll go anywhere sona.

Geet slowly said I know kuwar sa but that time I feared but I'll try kuwar sa,I will .

Maan smiles and pull her in his arms as little kid and said I know u will and my sona has such strength but I also want , u will share ur pain and happiness with me, wanna become strong and try to absorb all pain , it'll be not ha .

Geet nodded then said kuwar sa, I'm fine , don't worry. Accha kuwar sa , today is ur holiday na.

Maan:- ha and we will spend time together only u and me and pinch her cute nose when geet make cute face.

At after noon geet is feeling little relax  sply with her kuwar sa but still she have to be strong.

Soon her thought broke by loud noise and it's from up stair and it's from her kuwar sa's study room.

Geet run towards the room and find maan is shouting at some one on phone.

After the call , geet said what happen?

Maan:-nothing geet, just go from here now.

Geet looked at him few moments and said kuwar sa ok, but if u need anything then but maan cut her rudely WILL U LEAVE THE PLACE NOW ,OR SHALL I MOVE FROM HERE, CAN'T U HEAR WHAT I SAY FEW MOMENTS AGO,LEAVE ME ALONE, DO U GET  IT.

Geet shocked and startled and went from there.

Here , maan is still disturb about the call, as it's from his one of colleague and he informed about casualty of a junior officer of maan's.

Maan sit in the couch and getting angry then called them and said ok.yes, .

Maan:-damn with this some rules, can't shoot the culprit after arresting also.

He that day work very late and not a single time  geet came there to talk with him or say him anything but his coffee came there time to time .

He didn't noticed anything after his work and meeting with his colleagues, he came at his room to found it dark,.

He got shocked then on the light and found geet is sitting in the window and looking at the sky, her face is showing blank expression.

He went near to her and whisper , what happen to my sona, what r u thinking sona?

Geet who is engrossed in some thinking starlted then get up from there and went to down stair.

Maan looked shock to see his sona like this.

One of ther servant came and informed him about dinner.

Maan came down to see the busy geet in kitchen

Where geet put all dinner and she sat quietly with her dinner.

Maan came and take a seat and said sona,

But geet said sunil ,pls give the salad to kuwar sa.

Maan noticed angry frown on geet's face, he want to ask her the reason but not in front of any one.

They ate their dinner silently and geet is looking busy with servants and instructing  them something .Maan know , she is doing all to avoid us but y, he want to know , he want pull her in his arms and want the ans.

He went from there and make not on in mind to confront geet in their room.

Later sunil again send a coffee for him when maan said asked ur ma'm I need her help for something and come here urgently .

Sunil nodded and left from there, later geet came with not interest in anything face.

Maan chuckled to see her face, he was angry on her but he forget to see her cute, face .

Maan :- sona, what happen, y  u r avoiding me ?

Geet at first pause for some times then said do u need something , u called me na.

Maan is trying to absorb his anger as from long time he noticed her avoding him but now it's enough and he said yes I told cause u r avoiding me but first let give ans to my question.

Geet again paused for some time when maan said Geet , m waiting .

But geet stood there silently when maan hold her hand and pulled him forcefully and said what is wrong with u can't u say ,something , m asking u something geet?

Geet:- leave me kuwar sa I have some work.

Maan pull her and said u have work in this hour , geet stop giving lame excuses and say me what is the problem , y u r avoiding me?

But geet gave no response and maan looked more confuse .

Geet:- u said me to leave u alone or u will move, I don't want to interfere in ur and caused any disturbance .

Maan at first full shocked then remember in his anger and frustration he said those rude words to his sona.

Maan felt the pain more , he went near to him and said sona. I didn't mean those words, it's just. I'm so , I'm really sorry sona.I never mean those words.

Geet calmly said it's ok kuwar sa ,and turn to leave when maan said where r u going.

Geet:- to placed this mug in the kitchen  but her voice said there is some kind of angry and sad emotions.

Maan is sitting in the bed and wearing his night dress and waiting for his sona .

Geet came and slowly change her dress and said aap soye nehi aabhi take (will u not sleep)

Maan:- waiting for u sona.

Geet:- good night kuwar sa.

Maan slept besides her but feel she is just looking at the roof then in front but her face is looking disturb.

Maan hold her hand and said Sona, neend nehi arehi hain, kya soch rehe ho sona.(sona sleep is not coming na but what r u thinking )

Geet who want to say something but, maan said sorry sona, I was disturb that time.I know that I hurt u badly, but u know na my temper , sorry, will u not forgive ur kuwar sa sona.

Geet who was holding and just turn and hugged him and said I was not disturbing u, just worried to see u disturb and u scold me without my fault y?

Maan:-I know sona, I know but u know how I'm short temper and that time als frustrated about something so. Other wise how can I shouts on my sona. Ha.

Geet smiles when maan gently kissed her forehead and said now good night, it's very late.

Geet makes face and said but u don't know that I forgive u or not.

Maan chuckled and said well I know u can't angry on me long time , and if u not then I know my way to manao u.but really I'm sor but geet cut him and said it's ok kuwar sa. I should understand u angry on something else, and ur work pressure but don't say sorry again and again ,,I don't feel good to see u say sorry.

Maan smiles and said ok sona but whatever work pressure shouting on u like that was also not acceptable sona.

Geet:-ok it's bygone so what is bygone is bygone,

Maan smiles and said ok, when geet said kuwar sa may I ask u something.

Maan:- soan don't be hesitate ever, if I was ,am or will angry still u have the rights on me asked me anything without hesitation , yes sona bolo.

Geet:- what happen kuwar sa that time , u were so angry ,I was so worried .

Maan take a deep breath and said geet , here is some internal problem is going on and for this our one junior lost his life.

Maan paused for a moments when geet feels her eye r moist and hugged maan .

Maan hold her also and said he is very young only 23yrs old, just came here and within few days.

Geet with painful voice said y people killed another one , when this will all stopped kuwar sa.

Maan:- don't know geet,but when people will think about humanity not about their personal gain.

Geet:- kuwar sa, his family know .

Maan:- no, till now but tomorrow early morning will be informed .there is some procedure for this so.

Geet didn't say anything just stay in maan's arms when maan said sona,

Geet:-I'm ok kuwar sa but this things , should stop, y  I just then after little pause said sorry kuwar sa , u were so tensed that time and I

But maan cut her and said sona , it's not ur fault, it's just u worried about me and it's ok. Now don't think over the incident.

Geet nodded then said kuwar sa want to see him once.

Maan looked at her in awe then said sona,

Geet:-pls kuwar sa ,

Maan;- accha we will talk about this later ok.(but how he can take her there , she can't take the cruelty , cause his junior officer was beyond recognize now , they way he murdered)

He closed his eyes to think about some way.

He slowly kissed her forehead and wish her good night.

After two week ,Maaneet bedroom:-

they had hectic schedule last couple of days where maan solved the unsolved problem and the murder case of his junior where geet was busy with her study .

they finally found time for themselves and now

Geet is keep taking with maan about various things and asking also.

Maan also giving her ans quietly.

Later maan is sitting in the balcony and thinking about something and geet couple of times asked him to come and sleep and it's going late but  still he is thinking something deep,

Maan's self thought from last couple of weeks after that incident, how harshly he shouts on his sona, how could he? Whatever problem it's his, , she is unaware of that and ,his chaing of thought break by his sona who said little angrily  Now can we sleep, as tomorrow I have an early class and u have office .

Maan:-u r saying this to me now, sona, now u r making me angry whne u have an early class then y u r wake up till now, now sleep .

Geet twist her nose and murmur see Krishna jee,

Both dose off to quick sleep with holding each other's hand like promising each other to never leave each other sides, ever.

Next day morning, geet wake up and found kuwar sa is no where and she know where is he now?

She gets up and went to washroom for taking shower.

Here in gym, maan is doing his morning work out and keep remembering his sona's pale face, just few days ago she went though such pain for his missing and , still how could he shouts on her like this, how could he say those things to her, how could he let his frustration on geet , on his sona. Now he has to control his anger, he is Major Maan Singh Khurana for every one, his angery for every one but for his sona all his care, affection, he have to control his temper.from last two weeks he is feeling this chocked pain to hurt his sona and said those rude words to her .

He said to himself, I have to control my temper and make up it also.yes.

Here geet come out from shower after wearing beautiful deep blue suit but her hairs r wet and she want to wiped it fast and that time maan entered the room and found his sona is standing with wet hair and water still dripping from her hair and making her beautiful gorgeous .he is mesmerazied by her beauty, an innocenrt gorgeous beauty,

He forgets what he is thinking few moments ago and for a moment his eyes r drinking the beauty in front of him.

He is gradually going towards her like butterfly going towards fire. Like bee is going towards flower.

Maan slowly turn her and whishper softly yet lovingly Geet,Sona,

For the first time geet startled and shiver to hear the intensity of the voice and just looked at maan when maan slowly caressed her face by his finger then placed those loose hair behind her ear when geet's breath is increasing little more, and she just clutch her salwar tightly where maan whisper, u r looking like fresh flower with fresh dew.and moved hair strand from her forehead to behind her ear.

Geet is looking at maan and his eyes r now showing some other emotions, it's too dark to comprehend anything, but geet is feeling like to melt there drown there forever, she is feeling shy, a shiver running through her spine. she closed her eyes to clear her mind, the emotions going through her soul now, she never expect this nor even feel, in past also her kuwar sa touch her before then y now.what is this feeling.

Here maan is using his long finger to caress his sona, his beautiful wife lovingly and feel the smooth marble skin of his wifey

Geet is hyperventilating now when maan kissed her forehead little and just drinking her innocent, gorgeous beauty.

Precap:-

Bravery & admiring&may be falling for each other and Embarrassed

Previous part:-

Duty  & Journey To Jannat :-Page33

Next Part:-

Bravery & Admiring :-Page66

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

me gave back to back tow updates and waiting for lots of likes and comments

and feel free so share ur views with me about this update and previous update

ok now come to romance part many wants romance and as I said can easily added but I have to add romance according to the need of story and plot

I gave the teaser in page 26 for coming updates as now maaneet will be in jannat where they will start their life newly

right now maaneet may be loved each other or falling for each other so u many passionate moments might be but according to story

they r in the phase where both once don't want to marry but married each other both have different life and different type of past then now they became friends and slowly slowly going towards lover phase and in this phase u will many things

Passion , drama, action, romance, realization , dance, and many more so stay tune and have faith on me

more and more romance will come now , let maaneet fully , deeply, madly  fall in love for each other

but still u all get romance, see here in this part also has romance and tell me how is it, it's less or just appropriate with the story and current plot

cause m nervous now waiting for all of ur view and pls pls give me lots of likes and comments and ur view

love

rakhi

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

P.P.S:- tell me if I'm making u bored also or not cause the story has many more things to tell but let me know u feeling for this FF and this two parts

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 09 July 2012 at 2:22am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaashiyaan_2010nehavashiaparna_msdg26shubhiguptaCandy_jsjaasz_25tania90MONIJA78goyalkalpna123AISHAJSsonika197401leothelionmita1993lathaauvj2102mans22-divya-love_lavnyanonabebuPoonamTsheetalvasameenaveed-Elfin-9290860623MSgayatrimishtimohabbatsurbhijn106snemaanbhawna02mamatha.Rang_TheSunShineanvashakhuranakaxaDASTAK..prachidalmianish025jeyanthi123imli95Amor.asmanicherieLovershabnam22abina03indiegirlm-g19maaneetkimeetsree.maneetfatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971priyasreeDiva7Makpiepranita1202cutemishtiCrystalSayaHADmishti-eiya-LadyArwenashmaaneetMeghPiyashiapril12SONU_29love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyCheckmateIWinJananivjckabslocksana1411dreamymishti88d_sonianeethuMGGudiyalovesguru286pearlSayaneeH.Lecterhappydays30sowmyadhariniWhypadhudreamy4everDillikudimisty_drastifan-Prithi-blueopalwajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1minnie_tweetieammu5paponeconsoni4evaAwari_Maandeepali1022_Jyothi_Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhheytalNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7meettuambeernritzy09Sexy_Witchsanghita0000.LilGreenRobot.valli30kahkashansakinaTyroLittle_Mermaid.vrinda22-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somaDesigirls12Shruti_Goyalsuhaaana-Mounika-impoojavermazaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19janu_2006freya123meena..seemamarymandy15sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee--aarthi--shah10hinal_maaneetnahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqrat_areebmandymoremonikasethCrazzyBusyswetha10khwaishfanspvddumasNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-manesha76todayzstarsingh24Madhuri53tamanna1391dolly10goldenmoondrrose31-Orchid-

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all

Road To Love & Beyond pt 10 pg33,pt11 pg47

&
Living In Jannat With Problem & New Finding Feeling & Passion :-Page47
pls read and do comments
all of ur  comments and likes pls pls it's inspired me to write more well
love
rakhi

me gave back to back tow updates and waiting for lots of likes and comments

and feel free so share ur views with me about this update and previous update

ok now come to romance part many wants romance and as I said can easily added but I have to add romance according to the need of story and plot

I gave the teaser in page 26 for coming updates as now maaneet will be in jannat where they will start their life newly

right now maaneet may be loved each other or falling for each other so u many passionate moments might be but according to story

they r in the phase where both once don't want to marry but married each other both have different life and different type of past then now they became friends and slowly slowly going towards lover phase and in this phase u will many things

Passion , drama, action, romance, realization , dance, and many more so stay tune and have faith on me

more and more romance will come now , let maaneet fully , deeply, madly  fall in love for each other

but still u all get romance, see here in this part also has romance and tell me how is it, it's less or just appropriate with the story and current plot

P.S.:- here maan is angry young man but not bad, he is not bad from his heart,
wait and see how man's past will reveal
trust me u will loved this maaneet more
like our geet who is not cry baby a fighter and maaneet will together make u fall for them

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 03 July 2012 at 3:19am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyaanvashakhurana9290860623bhawna02AameraRang_CrystalSayam-g19LadyArwenmansi.tripathicherieLoversowmyadhariniana1411kabslocksshri12Tia-AFreeBirdambeernminnie_tweetie-Prithi-mandymoreaamirkhanfanmaaniqrahinal_maaneet--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseemonikasethjanu_2006swetha10khwaishfankahkashansakina-Mithuna-Shruti_Goyalsingh24tamanna1391spvddumas-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..goldenmoondrrose31

mansi.tripathi

Goldie

mansi.tripathi

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Maan taking care of geet...
Geet angry...
Maan manofying Geet...
Maan angry n himself for shouting on Geet...
Loved the Romance part aat the end...
Big smile

Edited by mansi.tripathi - 03 July 2012 at 3:59am

maansee

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

resss for note

r

mansi.tripathi

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
loved the update rakhi.. maan taking care of his sona... i hope soon they will share a strong bond in each and every manner

Edited by maansee - 03 July 2012 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathiKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all

Road To Love & Beyond pt 10 pg33,pt11 pg47

&
Living In Jannat With Problem & New Finding Feeling & Passion :-Page47
pls read and do comments
all of ur  comments and likes pls pls it's inspired me to write more well
love
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 03 July 2012 at 3:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anvashakhuranaAamerabhawna02LadyArwenmansi.tripathi-Prithi-aamirkhanfan--Ratna--janu_2006monikasethShruti_Goyaltamanna1391dumasgoldenmoon

Shruthe

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruthe

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
That was an awesome update yaar...

I loved Maaneet moments... Maan's anger and Geet's hurt... then maan consoling her ... everything was awesome...

and finally they getting lost in passion...

thanks for the update and continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shruti_GoyalKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top