Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Ok...I got this idea yesterday...thought of writing it.It's gonna be a dark FF and it's gonna contain mature things.So i would suggest this FF for 16+.Ok...i'm posting the character sketch and the prologue here.PLz comment and like.

Character sketch----

Khushi Gupta--A 24 years old woman who is married to Gautam Gupta.She had an arranged marriage..always wanted a successful married life.But Alas!!! The only relationship she shares with her husband is physical...her husband doesn't care about her.Being a middle class girl,she can't even break off her marriage.She is the main protagonist.

Arnav Singh Raizada--A 26 year old guy...happy go lucky natured. loves his sister Anjali a lot!! He falls in love with Khushi at the first encounter...later finds out about her tragic married life.The FF will mostly be written from Arnav's point of Views.

Gautam Gupta---A 28 years old selfish businessman..who doesn't care about anyone except himself.He only married Khushi for his parents sake...doesn't love her.He's a character you would love to hate.

other characters will be introduced with the flow..The prologue is posted below--

Prologue---

Arnav kissed Khushi forcefully...Khushi tried to push him away but of course he was too strong for her.So she just waited for him to pull away.After kissing her for few seconds he pulled away.'I'm sorry Khushi...it's just that I love you...I just love you and I can't live without You' .Khushi looked at him and said-'You already know my answer Arnav...I'm married,...and I won't ever betray my husband.'

Arnav was shocked hearing that...'She still cares about the monster who tried to sell her away just for a business deal?' He was heartbroken.Khushi continued saying--'I can't be with you Arnav...I can't even if i want...so it's better if we stop seeing each other' saying this she walked away
.'No matter what you say...I know deep inside you love me and want to be with me...I swear Khushi...In 6 months...I'll make you confess your love'Arnav promised to himself.

I'm going to the station to buy my tickets.Will post part 1 when i'm back.PLz comment and like...plz!!

Edited by ArnavKhushi16 - 21 June 2012 at 10:20am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlsusiegudiya74malar3imli95Neeltaranehaagarwalvmarziaaminakhannanz_2211zarie_emanjessjazzmeem17AGirlOfGoldInkyCupidniania13KeyCatachu_arshifarha5556ilakiaputhsreemeerazariya123bhaktiiilaksh65velanginisam88KeerthuKiarshifrenzyyrkapoor1382Riima_Azraaflowers4udobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Falling in love with a married mistress part 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
       ~~~~~~InDEX~~~~~~~~
Part 1--Scroll Down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiRiima_Azraa

amreenshameem

amreenshameem

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hilary--

KeerthuKiarshi

IF-Rockerz

KeerthuKiarshi

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
update soon yaarBig smile

liked itWink

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Here's part 1...it has some mature content...so sorry if I offended anyone.It's a mature FF...as i mentioned in the prologue.Hope that you'll like it.
                       PART ONE
Khushi was drying her hair when Gutam entered into her room.After all,he only entered her room when he needs to satisfy his physical thirst.He was drunk...as usual.He pulled herself towards him forcefully and threw her on the bed.Khushi gasped.Then she felt her clothes being ripped away by her husband.Her body trembled as her pallu was ripped off her body.She felt his weight on her,he pinned her hands before her head,pinning them with a hand.Then he continued his assault on her body.Khushi didn't protest...not a bit.After her marriage of 2 years,she knew protesting will only make things worse for her.She closed her eyes...remembering the 1st night...when her fate changed.

(Flashback)--Khushi was in her bridal attire,waiting for her husband to come.She was a bit nervous,a bit scared..after all,it was her 1st night.Since childhood she had dreamed of soo many things regarding her husband,her married life and of course her wedding night.She had an arranged marriage.So she didn't know Gautam that well.All that she knew was Gautam was from a well-known family,educated,good looking,rich and successful.She had met Gautam only 2 times before her marriage.The 1st time in the engagement ceremony and 2nd in their sangeet.They had shared a formal hi hello only.But he was her husband now.She got nervous thinking how Gutam would be...what would be his expectations...how he'll be to her on their first night.She blushed thinking about the soon intimacy.

Suddenly Gautam entered in the room and locked the door.Khushi clutched on to her dupatta.But edore she could react,she was thrown on the bed.She was shocked.She expected a little talk,a little romance between them before the intimacy.Then the lights were switched off.She felt gautam taking off her ornaments forcefully.She groaned in pain.Then she felt him tearing off her clothes...she gasped.Then he pinned her hands over her head with one of his hands.The other hand kept undressing her roughly.She moaned in pain as he bit her neck.She looked into the eyes of her husband..and she was shocked.Those eyes didn't hold any love for her,they were just full of hunger and lust.They of course weren't the eyes of the husband she always dreamt of...they were the eyes of a beast...a mad man.She felt the sharp pain as he entered her without any warning and tears leaked out of her eyes in pain.She wanted to scream but his muscular hands were forcefully placed on her mouth to stop her doing so.That night Gautam left after 2 long hours of love making.No, that wasn't love making...becz there wasn't a bit of love in that physical relationship.It was rape...pure rape.

Gautam had left without even giving a 2nd glance at her.Khushi was left with torn clothes..Eyes full of tears and a broken heart.All of her dreams were shattered that night.She cried all night long...in the hope that her pain will lessen,but it didn't...instead it increased with time.

As ususl Gautam left without caring about her after his forced sex session.Khshi didn't even cry antmore.After all,it had become a part of her life.being raped by her own husband everyday.For the outside world,she was the wife Gutam Gupta...her closet was full of costly dresses.orments...but her life was empty. No one knew how her happy face changed into pain under the closet of darkness.She was an empty vessel.She had accepted her fate.She was a mistress...yes...she was just a married misteress.

Ok...hOw's it?Plz like and comment.Send me a buddy req if you want PMS.Thank You!!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlprempotterspiceangelcute.sanakiran2013Ipshita24carolinespenserfizza25prayasbanetta10amreenshameemDazlingdivyanehaagarwalvandru_sktasmineNeeltaramarziazarie_emanimli95Bosy_Saeedrobinhood008KeyCatAsrkkgsrRoshkolovemusicannabsaarah96meem17InkyCupidputhsreemeerailakiafarha5556achu_arshizoharockszariya123KeerthuKiarshifrenzyysamia19laksh65velanginisam88bhaktiiiSanayaFlawlessyoga23priyarkapoor1382--Amy--dobrevagasms

KeerthuKiarshi

IF-Rockerz

KeerthuKiarshi

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ME 1ST

*EDITED

Nice update

well doneClapClapClap

update soon feeling really bad for khushiCry

Edited by KIARSHI - 21 June 2012 at 10:37am

--Hilary--

bhaktiii

IF-Rockerz

bhaktiii

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Nice update.. Do pm me

--Hilary--

Riima_Azraa

IF-Sizzlerz

Riima_Azraa

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
feel so sorry for Khushi Unhappy hate that guy already!!! can't wait till Arnav teaches him a lesson Tongue

nice concept - update soon 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top