Exclusive Wedding Pictures Picturepg6 M bridalwear - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Finally it's on the way.My only demand is that they induce every cermony with much needed fun and Manveer romance 😳

Thanks for sharing Tanvi😊
great pics...i mean finally this is happenening...shaadi mubarak guys...just hope this goes well...but the person who designs our prince clothes should know that  wedding clothes are not same as going-to-movies clothes so please get UV out of those jeans. they r a litte too casual for the occasion...i m the only one irked at that though?
Thaaannnkkk Youuu so much for sharing these pics😊...n ya its not wrong to be addicted to IF...hehehehe...m addicted tooo..the 1st thing I do every morn is open IF n check the posts made by members!!😛
Yeppi thanks for sharing.now i cant wait.
Originally posted by snowdream

Whr's priyal guys...Just can't wait too see them together🥳...This pictures will surely increase TRP's   yipee party time

I think I saw her in the pic...in the 1st one maybe near UV..in a blue dress!😛
ohhh waowww subha subah gud news
Somebody pinch me... Awww is this really happening...? Ahhh *hyperventilating*... Gosh aww  man 7 months old dream coming true...⭐️⭐️
wow cant wait🥳

tfs

wish i cud c manyata in d brides getup too
We might gey shocking moment...yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti
Aisa na ho .. one day before the wedding Akash comes with his sob story to M and M changes her mind and falls in his arms again .
No one can trust M.