Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

durum

durum

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinjinii

very much disappointed..really felt cheated while watching the show, except that scene whr Brij said tht bhanwar n kashti wala dialog. i really love Rahul sir's acting n kamana. baki sab bakwasBroken Heart

Even that (bhanwar + Kashti) seemed illogical, silly and such a farce - it looked like there was some random urdu word generator by the dialogue writer for BBP and Rangoli dialogues - really badly written stuff!  I must applaud all the artists for having put on a face and pulled off an ending!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivani.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last episode (Page 2)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
well i expected that skbm climax will leave us in bhanwarUnhappyyeh toh ho na hi tha toh ro na kesa .i m more sad that this forum is also taking its last breath Broken Heart  i have an owsum time here with people of deep understanding of drama litereature ...i genuinely miss u all .janey ab kahan mulaqat ho.i m  active on other forum also but this forum is HAAT KE Thumbs Upwe have very serious meaningful thought provoking discussions out here abt relations love politics family upbringing society norms and list goes on ...but every good things reach its climax sooo as this forum .

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 22 June 2012 at 11:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniiladdoodurumdivanibumtrinket.....Lata.....

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Bakwas ending but who expected any better really? We'll always have those early episodes though and those amazing bits of Brija. 

And of course, this forum! I'll miss you all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii.....Lata.....tayabafarooqui

sukanya_77

Groupbie

sukanya_77

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by Lata2011

oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...Cry they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...Cry

ETA :

I was kind of ok with the story ending though not how the serial portrayed it.  BBP was such an evil knave that it would have been idiotic if everything was rosy pink again without him being punished.  And it looks like there was no time (or inclination) to show a Brija redemption !   What a mockery of a great concept and cast! 

But atleast they could show a 3 year leap - a kind of brija reunion . It would have taken only 5 minutes ... extremely disappointing end. Anyways we will always have paanchmari ... The bag films project was a bag full of woes .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivanikarina88.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooquiDOC108

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
go on their face book site u will get it their 

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
32 nd december ...2012

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
it will be back on 33 dec 2012 LOL

errumz

Groupbie

errumz

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@sharmaigg...dear i dont think its going to come back...bcz the cv's f skbm seems to have no brain...if they had skbm was not ended that too without a proper end...and they had not torture us 2 months by showing crap...DeadLOL...and also life ok channel hate skbm alot i think for no reason...LOL...so no chance for skbm to be back i think...so enjoy old epis and lovely brijaEmbarrassed...and curse the cv's and l.o as much as u canLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.