ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i think der is sme sort of misunderstandin...evryone in dis forum is sayin dat d last ep of skbm is dis week...bt life ok youtube promos r saying dat alakshmi is goin on air frm 2nd july at 9 pm...so accordin to dat skbm shud air one week dat is till next friday...sme plz sort out confusion and tell dat wen is skbm exactly ending...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
Hmmm... we were told 22nd but I guess they could possibly stretch it out for a week? 
DOC108 thumbnail
😉actually this was put on the   facebook site of   skbm i think 15 days back whish itself is in a state of 10  glassgo w scale coma   so cant operate on that 😆
no official announcement has been made about this (is serialki itni importance hai ki nothing is promoted )😭 
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...😭 they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...😭Edited by Lata2011 - 11 years ago
ganmee thumbnail
[QUOTE=Lata2011]oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...😭 they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...😭[/QUOTE

truly said lata... really a pathetic show .. at least we thought they would end with brija for the audience sake ...
durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lata2011

oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...

we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...😭 they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...😭

ETA :

I am waiting for Bumtrinket's update.  To be honest, I was expecting something of this sort, given that Brija had been thrown to the wayside and the emphasis was supposedly on the BBP-Arti dynamic after the leap.  However, things went down so fast since the leap that it would have been surprising if KR had been given any lines at all...it looked like the PH was just in a real hurry to stick with their contract commitments and scuttle the ship fast (the show must go on but who cares what it shows!). 

I was kind of ok with the story ending though not how the serial portrayed it.  BBP was such an evil knave that it would have been idiotic if everything was rosy pink again without him being punished.  And it looks like there was no time (or inclination) to show a Brija redemption !   What a mockery of a great concept and cast! 

Edited by durum - 11 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
just feel  ditched and sad  i had never given a thought on how the serial was going to end 
but still feel ditched 😭
shinjinii thumbnail
very much disappointed..really felt cheated while watching the show, except that scene whr Brij said tht bhanwar n kashti wala dialog. i really love Rahul sir's acting n kamana. baki sab bakwas🥺
durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinjinii

very much disappointed..really felt cheated while watching the show, except that scene whr Brij said tht bhanwar n kashti wala dialog. i really love Rahul sir's acting n kamana. baki sab bakwas🥺

Even that (bhanwar + Kashti) seemed illogical, silly and such a farce - it looked like there was some random urdu word generator by the dialogue writer for BBP and Rangoli dialogues - really badly written stuff!  I must applaud all the artists for having put on a face and pulled off an ending!
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i expected that skbm climax will leave us in bhanwar😔yeh toh ho na hi tha toh ro na kesa .i m more sad that this forum is also taking its last breath 🥺  i have an owsum time here with people of deep understanding of drama litereature ...i genuinely miss u all .janey ab kahan mulaqat ho.i m  active on other forum also but this forum is HAAT KE 👍🏼we have very serious meaningful thought provoking discussions out here abt relations love politics family upbringing society norms and list goes on ...but every good things reach its climax sooo as this forum . Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago