Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i think der is sme sort of misunderstandin...evryone in dis forum is sayin dat d last ep of skbm is dis week...bt life ok youtube promos r saying dat alakshmi is goin on air frm 2nd july at 9 pm...so accordin to dat skbm shud air one week dat is till next friday...sme plz sort out confusion and tell dat wen is skbm exactly ending...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123karina88bumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last episode" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... we were told 22nd but I guess they could possibly stretch it out for a week? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Winkactually this was put on the   facebook site of   skbm i think 15 days back whish itself is in a state of 10  glassgo w scale coma   so cant operate on that LOL
no official announcement has been made about this (is serialki itni importance hai ki nothing is promoted )Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...Cry they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...Cry

Edited by Lata2011 - 22 June 2012 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniiglobal1234555karina88bumtrinkettayabafarooqui..Mishh007..

ganmee

ganmee

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Lata2011]oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...Cry they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...Cry[/QUOTE

truly said lata... really a pathetic show .. at least we thought they would end with brija for the audience sake ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniikarina88.....Lata.....bumtrinket

durum

durum

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata2011

oh boy this actually was the last episode of SKBM...shame on the team...
we viewers were left in the lurch...sapno ke shehar mein made me nostalgic...Cry they did not even bother to show BRIJA together...what a poor way of ending this pathetic show...Cry

ETA :

I am waiting for Bumtrinket's update.  To be honest, I was expecting something of this sort, given that Brija had been thrown to the wayside and the emphasis was supposedly on the BBP-Arti dynamic after the leap.  However, things went down so fast since the leap that it would have been surprising if KR had been given any lines at all...it looked like the PH was just in a real hurry to stick with their contract commitments and scuttle the ship fast (the show must go on but who cares what it shows!). 

I was kind of ok with the story ending though not how the serial portrayed it.  BBP was such an evil knave that it would have been idiotic if everything was rosy pink again without him being punished.  And it looks like there was no time (or inclination) to show a Brija redemption !   What a mockery of a great concept and cast! 

Edited by durum - 22 June 2012 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniiganmeesukanya_77.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
just feel  ditched and sad  i had never given a thought on how the serial was going to end 
but still feel ditched Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniisukanya_77karina88.....Lata.....bumtrinket

shinjinii

shinjinii

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
very much disappointed..really felt cheated while watching the show, except that scene whr Brij said tht bhanwar n kashti wala dialog. i really love Rahul sir's acting n kamana. baki sab bakwasBroken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanya_77karina88bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.