Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

how long will TACKER continue it?? - Page 5

poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tacker is a super actor and virika as a pair can be really explored...that can do a lot of good for the show .  Viren started off so well but off late his character has been really butchered. In the initial days his maturity, relationship with swamini, the serious lawyer...all of this has diluted. Was expecting a lot from his role in terms of his dilemma between J and swamini, supporting J during cancer phase, being the caring Jiju...alas none of this is seen today. Personally I felt that virens character was not in sync when he asked M to leave after cachu case, after Jeevikas accident and now in the current track where there is an overdose of romance and complete ignorance to Manvis cancer. I'm guessing it will only get worse if he lies to jeeman about Manvis health. Anyway it's better not to jump guns till we see how it all unfolds. Btw off late what bothers more is the frivolousness in his character rather than the length. I would rather see a strong Viren with limited screen space...more will be a bonus. That apart virika together are being shown as a dumb teenage couple...thr romantic scenes when the show started were awesome...the eye lock, finger lock, drunken scene...so matured...

I sincerely hope the CVs have planned something good for Tacker as well as virika. There is so much scope. Just giving the benefit of doubt...coz of iffa Tacker would have had less time on hand and the song would have taken all of it...we may get more of him in the future. I'm a behna fan btw :)) and so looking forward for a strong virika track alongside jeeman. I must admit that I'm currently bored with the virman track not coz it's not nice but it's just an over dose over two weeks...wholesome episode with focus on the sisters bonding which is the usp is what I'm looking forward to...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara.8811

You know Fatima...these "new" KT fans, who think that they have some sole rights on him...they are actually putting off a lot of people. I'm really amazed how easily they impose their opinions on other's...as if its only them who are loyal Tacker fans.

I've learnt my lesson...give them a dose of their own medicine. 

Anyways...i'm hoping for Ayesha to come back and keep on making topics on Virika and on the show. I don't need to go to posts where there is no respect for difference of opinion

its ok sara...when i open a post i dont expect everyone to agree..i really respect their pov but i also  expect them also to respect my pov...so its fine...but really ayesha is so sweet.. i really admire her..i dont know how she keeps her cool...just love her posts..
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
shabiloveskryan thumbnail
totally agree with ur post..each and evry word has d point.seriously it really hurts to se Tacker role lyk.the only reason for watching cvs show frm the day 1 is him thn i fall in lov wth krystle too.but totally disappointed seeing such an immense talent wasting lyk dis or cvs used it whnvr dey needed.whatvr d scene is he jst nailed it..Such an Incredible actor he is..no1 can stand in front of him.evn other channels or starplus itslf knows how amazing he iz..dat's d offscreen result is in front of us.!!
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojaroy1985

Tacker is a super actor and virika as a pair can be really explored...that can do a lot of good for the show .  Viren started off so well but off late his character has been really butchered. In the initial days his maturity, relationship with swamini, the serious lawyer...all of this has diluted. Was expecting a lot from his role in terms of his dilemma between J and swamini, supporting J during cancer phase, being the caring Jiju...alas none of this is seen today. Personally I felt that virens character was not in sync when he asked M to leave after cachu case, after Jeevikas accident and now in the current track where there is an overdose of romance and complete ignorance to Manvis cancer. I'm guessing it will only get worse if he lies to jeeman about Manvis health. Anyway it's better not to jump guns till we see how it all unfolds. Btw off late what bothers more is the frivolousness in his character rather than the length. I would rather see a strong Viren with limited screen space...more will be a bonus. That apart virika together are being shown as a dumb teenage couple...thr romantic scenes when the show started were awesome...the eye lock, finger lock, drunken scene...so matured...

I sincerely hope the CVs have planned something good for Tacker as well as virika. There is so much scope. Just giving the benefit of doubt...coz of iffa Tacker would have had less time on hand and the song would have taken all of it...we may get more of him in the future. I'm a behna fan btw :)) and so looking forward for a strong virika track alongside jeeman. I must admit that I'm currently bored with the virman track not coz it's not nice but it's just an over dose over two weeks...wholesome episode with focus on the sisters bonding which is the usp is what I'm looking forward to...

i too hope so...actually they can do so much with the character of viren..i loved the initial viren.n the drunk scene was epic...karan was so good there...i also hope to see more of the sisters...
thanks for replying n lets hope for the best...
heeriyehh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The Mumbai track is suppose to be a spotlight for Maanvi & Viraat. Now that they are both in love and will soon come to realize one another's feeling for each other  I am sure Karan will start having more time on screen. I mean so much has to come so relax. He had a lot of scenes in the beginning also as well with  jeevika  now it's Maanvi and Viraat's turn ahha.Edited by heeriyehh - 11 years ago
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fatima, a big πŸ€— to you girl.
Just wanna say it takes a LOT of guts to open this kind of topic in this frenzied forum.πŸ˜‰

I will just copy what I wrote in Ayesha's thread..
Everyone needs to relax. Karan is not gonna leave this show anytime soon. Ek saal baad ki guarantee nahiπŸ˜†  He is a product of Star-One...that channel was the king of non-sensical love stories. Dancing on random songs is something KT is very used toπŸ˜‰  
Plus, I still believe Viren's character will have a role to play in the future. It may not be the Viren we want to see...or the story may not turn out like we want to, but he WILL have a substantial role soon. Just a matter of some patience..😳

Lastly, I will add more than Virika scenes...they need a STORY. Give them just 4 mins out of those 22 mins...but give them a story. Not just mindless phone conversations or songs. I am hugely disappointed by the song. 

KT may have been excited over it for whole lot of other reasons. Coming back to shoot after IIFA, paying tribute to Shammi Kapoor and the retro era, maybe just the opportunity to do a song sequence after ages..mind you RBO had many such romantic songs - there can be 56872365 no. of reasons for an actor to be excited. Doesn't mean the viewers also have to be excited about it. And being any less excited does not make the person any less FAN of him.
sujana9 thumbnail
gal u said it all great talent like him is being wasted i statrted watching dis show nly for him nd now i can say i watch for KRYAN nd him even kystle talent is being wasted if ppl know r not she is an excllent actor herself how was known for her roles even though dey were negative wala

i dnt wanna say more totally agrree wid u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

if he was move out i will surely support him

ps: cv better bring nice stry line for kryan its not a request anymore its kind of demand frm fans
we r not dumb here sit nd watcg d crap for half hr where we dnt even get seconds of wat we want nd see HIGHLY DISGUSTING ND DISAPPOINTED πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sara.8811 thumbnail
Resham, good to see you back! 

I totally agree with you. It requires a lot of guts to make this kind of a post, esp. knowing how ppl start misinterpreting one's opinions. I have had a taste of this forum yesterday, and today i saw Fatima's efforts being at the hit list.

But this is all besides the point. You are very right...this show has given Tacker a LOT!!! And there is no reason for him to quit at this stage. If there is some other good offer and a substantial role in the offering, then that's a different story altogether. But as of now, EHMMBH has given him a lot. 

However, the huge fan in me is uberly disappointed with his role. And if he moves on to some other venture, where he gets a chance to play a strong role...i'll be the happiest person. 

Like i was discussing with Loveleen in Ayesha's thread...Viren is being made a replica of Shantanu...which can never work for me. Viren was very different from Shaan. Also my loyalties will always remain with RBO...i will always be biased towards it. So for me this replica of Shan in the form of Viren actually hurts. 

This brings me to another point of your post. Virika need a TRACK! College/teenage kind of romance...random phone conversations...cute and filler scenes...we're done with them. Can we please have something substantial? Its not that there isn't anything left for them. I read one of Ayesha's post...in which she highlighted the tracks that can be explored for Virika. They were all very logical...wonder why don't the makers realize this?

Copying this same in Ayesha's thread! 

Now who would term me a basher? Come on people, feel free to ridicule again :))
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: reshamc

KT may have been excited over it for whole lot of other reasons. Coming back to shoot after IIFA, paying tribute to Shammi Kapoor and the retro era, maybe just the opportunity to do a song sequence after ages..mind you RBO had many such romantic songs - there can be 56872365 no. of reasons for an actor to be excited. Doesn't mean the viewers also have to be excited about it. And being any less excited does not make the person any less FAN of him.

πŸ˜† should I consider this as a comeback for my statements.. its amazing in a post of so many comments.. one alternative comment from me needs that many reassurances.. I wouldn't even be replying if it wasn't  you.. i have already replied to fairyland's PM on it.. 

let me just put everyyything I said in one line..  ie(offensive that anyone presumes the right to speculate someone else's career).. in IMVs words for you.. coz I remember you had more appreciation for his pragmatic yet not sugar coated lines so here goes my synopsis... 

Zindagi apni hain.. phalsafa (philosophy) bhi khud hi bana lena padta hain
UDHAAR ke phalsafey se insaan kamiyaab nahi hota..

I rest my case with the great IMV and his convictions.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 11 years ago
sujana9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss.curious

I guess we need to wait like Tacker.Till he has some other lucrative offers on hand its not a gud idea to leave a show which is earning 2nd spot on indian tv .Many praise shaan and rbo to hills but we must remember its viren and ehmmbh that made KT household name.Rbo got low trps and star one didnt have much reach.it took ehmmbh to place the limelight on Tacker and awards,hosting big shows,media attention followed.Tacker himself know which show brought all this exposure.We all saw his vision board on sbs and something tells me ehm is his last daily soap.Maybe he is aiming for the bigger fish.ie BW movies.He might as well as quit EHM like sushant quit PR when he got BW movie offer.Untill then its not safe to risk ur reputation by upsetting ph and no 1 channel .I used to think like u too.then i realised in todays world actors value many more things than just creative satisfaction.we just need to wait a bit more and then we can see our rockstar on big screen extruding his charm 😳

As for EHM ,I dont watch the show anymore and dont care.I've noticed huge bias of Sid M from the begginning itself and now even trps are high.so i dont think he will pay heed to our requestπŸ˜†.Virika was never well developed like virman and so they couldnt create the impact of viewers mind.now its just too late.I hope after show completes 1 yr,they start airing 2nd season with "ek hazaaron mein meri maanvi hai".Kryan can leave safely then without any issues.Cos this show is ,was and will be about maanvi ONLY.Behna concept is a joke.just for 2 month jeevs had some importance now she is a dumb negative character.i dont want to blame virman just want kryran to be relived from the torture.Both fan grp will be happy if ehm is made abt virman only and kryran is let off.hope it happens soon 😊.Only sad thing is a minority of us who love kryran like crazy will loose out on seeing them 😭.(One funny fact is that many of us even non viewers of EHM love and adore kryran.I know ppl who hate virika but love kryran.sad to see such beautiful chemistry getting wasted) i dnt think they will do another tv show.majority of kt fans want to see him with nia,sanaya,yashahasri, ragini nd God knows who else πŸ˜†.(for me personally none of these pairs can equal THE KRYRAN MAGIC😍).But i guess thats life i will always treasure kryran moments and look forward to their future individual shows 😳

i truely agree wid u
kryan r magic i agree wid each word abut d baies thing evrything well said πŸ‘πŸ‘ abut d season  title secong wala i love dat i am wid u totally agree
kryan forever πŸ˜ƒ