Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Fivr, empty post?? No thoughts?? That's how much  your mind is numb after dealing with the mess in the forum thanks to this meltdown of the show? lol

Btw Happy b'dayyy! πŸ€—  Wished you in the CC also :-) 

LOL!! I needed to get this thread to the front of the list so that I could merge some repetitive threads with it isi liye ye empty si post kar di. I was planning on stopping by the CC now after I finish all this.. And calling the current state of the forum a "meltdown" is putting it mildly.. Very very mildly.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But THANK you jee!! πŸ€— I didn't realize how close together our birthdays are.. I am almost tempted to call you my twin..  Jzee may not like that though.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Happy B'day Fivra..!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope u had a blast on ur B'day..!πŸ˜›
Have a wonderful year ahead..!πŸ˜ƒ

@Anu.. Thanks for letting me know abt Fivra's B'day..!😊

My Thoughts on NBT:-
This show has gone down the drain..!!!
Subtlety toh kabka gaya tel lene.. and welcome to multiple marriages, rona dhona, and saas bahu crap..πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

Hate all of u.. writers , producer and rangeela channel too..😑😑

Oh thank you Swetha! πŸ€— I hope I have a good year too - KUCH toh acha ho hi jaye.. πŸ˜† But thank you so much.. My birthday is actually tomorrow. On the 13th. Friday the 13th. I know.. Ab toh acha din guzre ga hi! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

But THANK you jee!! πŸ€— I didn't realize how close together our birthdays are.. I am almost tempted to call you my twin..  Jzee may not like that though.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jzee isn't here to take offenceπŸ˜›...I think she's taking a break from IF since NBT nosedivedπŸ˜†

So *high five* fellow CancerianπŸ€—πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
 Arre Kitna sota hai mohan aur kitne lambe lambekhwab dekhta hai
Nothing More to say πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Arre Kitna sota hai mohan aur kitne lambe lambekhwab dekhta hai

Nothing More to say πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Arey Fary, pyar mein sab jaayaz hai...πŸ˜†...Mohan is apparently creating a world record in dreamingπŸ˜†...

Show ka toh pata nahin but forum is deffo quite entertaining right now with the theories floating aroundπŸ˜†...I want to watch the next epi only to know what way it will be justified once again as a DREAM and not a realityπŸ˜†...

Actually I want to see how Mohan is going to face NANHI now...should be a good scene for the acting if nothing else.

Arey Fary, pyar mein sab jaayaz hai...πŸ˜†...Mohan is apparently creating a world record in dreamingπŸ˜†...  

Show ka toh pata nahin but forum is deffo quite entertaining right now with the theories floating aroundπŸ˜†...I want to watch the next epi only to know what way it will be justified once again as a DREAM and not a realityπŸ˜†... This forum has totally turned into what sitara ek forums used to look like a while ago and that's why i just browse in few trusted topics these days and avoid the bheed bhaad out there. Do you really think that they will tell you in next epi? phir trp baba ka kia hoga waise bhi yeh nautanki itni jaldi khatam hone wali nahi hai because another Article on the same site 2, 3days ago said that the HUGE TWIST *rolls eyes* will be revealed in a month so yeh dream to one month chalega sach main world record πŸ˜† is baar to Jappu dhappu  ke sab screw dheele ho gaye hainπŸ€ͺ

Actually I want to see how Mohan is going to face NANHI now...should be a good scene for the acting if nothing else.  that will be interesting to see i can't even imagine what the poor girl will go through she'sso excited about all this and i actually care about her more than megha πŸ˜†  but wait & watch them make her happily accept it  and act like nothing happened they'll turn nanhi into a silly usual kid then because ab aur kis chracter ka murder kareinge?
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago

AreYaar thumbnail
Exactly, Fary...the only reason articles and spoilers are floating around is to to keep fans hanging...and what is the bait? That next week MM will get married...lol...which ofcourse they will show...but the rest is all b.s...MR shaadi has happened for real...so ppl can't really cry and complain, can they? Cuz MM will end up getting married just like the fans wanted...haan beech mein randomly MR ki shaadi ho gayi, toh kya? lol

This is a very twisted and pathetic way to stretch out the story and angst b/w MM...#1 obvious sign was them changing the actress playing Riddhima...Manav has exited today toh they made way for next phase of drama using this chick...

Somewhere though I do wonder if the cynic has a hand in naming her Riddhima...lol...probably the most hated female character of all time on Indian TV.

Oh definitely the biggest blow is how much they've made Mohan fall in Nanhi's eyes...but yeah who knows baad mein they'll make her a brainless kid too and come up with some "light hearted" track for her to again find ways to reunite MM...lol

Exactly, Fary...the only reason articles and spoilers are floating around is to to keep fans hanging...and what is the bait? That next week MM will get married...lol...which ofcourse they will show...but the rest is all b.s...MR shaadi has happened for real...so ppl can't really cry and complain, can they? Cuz MM will end up getting married just like the fans wanted...haan beech mein randomly MR ki shaadi ho gayi, toh kya? lol

yup you are right also i had this weird thought about maybe it's some random thory of rangeela and jhappu dhappu ke chalo megha toh widow hai hi ab mohan ko bhi divorcee bana do kyonki  ek bechari Vidhwa se kaun kunwara shadi karega BS  which is so not true  and ironic caz in this very show this point was raised remember the Tv soap They mocked that nanhi used to watch . Never knew a day will come that the show which is making fun of all kekta serials will turn into one Hi ri kismat

This is a very twisted and pathetic way to stretch out the story and angst b/w MM...#1 obvious sign was them changing the actress playing Riddhima...Manav has exited today toh they made way for next phase of drama using this chick...

Somewhere though I do wonder if the cynic has a hand in naming her Riddhima...lol...probably the most hated female character of all time on Indian TV.🀣🀣 🀣  Oh you have no idea how much i hate this nameπŸ˜† but yup you are right ab naam riddhima hai bekar ki confusion to paida hogi hi 

Oh definitely the biggest blow is how much they've made Mohan fall in Nanhi's eyes...but yeah who knows baad mein they'll make her a brainless kid too and come up with some "light hearted" track for her to again find ways to reunite MM...lol

Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Na bole bina gussa kaisy nikaloon

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I came here so that I can vent out my frustration...but suddenly I'm out of words...

Actually no words can describe how sick+disgusted+ridiculed I feel as of now!!!😑🀒
🀒
I seriously want to applaud the CVs for giving us such a Mindblowing twist...frankly we never could have imagined this during the initial days of the show...So here's a standing ovation to u guys!!! Hats off to u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You made a joke out of every single character of the show...πŸ‘...and turned this different dilchasp show into a just another crass and obnoxious one...And u did it sooo perfectly!!! Superb...

I dun really care if MR marriage is a fake one or not...he performed all the rituals of getting married...and I also dun care if next week MM will get married!!

But still I'll continue to watch this show...not becoz its hell interesting...But becoz I want to see wat more masala twists awaits us...and the more ways in which these CVs can betray us fans!!!

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 11 years ago