SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

When they showed the preview of Monday, they showed Jassi wearing her big specs.

What if she does do exactly what mallika said in the last show in the tv interview that if Jassi is innocent why does she not come back and prove it and Jassi does decide to come back as Jassi and also be Jessica like maybe be her accountant or something and somehow end up in Gulmoher as Jassica's Accountant or get Nandu involved in a new plan.

Oh just my two cents worth๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, she will not come back as Jassi. She would have done that long time ago, she will reveal herself as Jassi ( assuming people still dont realize) only when her name is cleared. Anyway, this serial does not make sense to me any more, so anything is possible.

saturn567 thumbnail
  She could be considering whether to become her oldself now that Malika  has revealed the truth. She could go back and forth and take advantage of  her enemies.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KiRaN_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

When they showed the preview of Monday, they showed Jassi wearing her big specs.

What if she does do exactly what mallika said in the last show in the tv interview that if Jassi is innocent why does she not come back and prove it and Jassi does decide to come back as Jassi and also be Jessica like maybe be her accountant or something and somehow end up in Gulmoher as Jassica's Accountant or get Nandu involved in a new plan.

Oh just my two cents worth๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hhee..that woudl be funny...well jessica can't even handle the pressure of being jessica..so i don;t think she would want to be jassi and jessica at the same time..but i want her to get nandu involved in the plan..y is she hiding it from him?

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like she will remain jessica for a while until her revenge is complete
celina thumbnail
it is jus jassi imagining...it doesnt happen in real jus a dream!!!!
shiverz thumbnail

Yeah, I don't think Jessica will 'change' back to Jassi for a while, but if that did happen, it would definetely be interesting to watch Jassi play a double-role (like Kareena๐Ÿ˜†)!!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wel they showed monday preview that jassi is trying out her old specs,i sincerely hope that t&d wont do that and make her play double role

that would be ridiculous

ms-tabu thumbnail
and i think her specs were broken during the make over,remember,purab had stepped over it๐Ÿ˜•,so how come she had her spects,they had shown ,that the spects were thrown in the dustbin๐Ÿ˜•,kya baad mien nikla liye ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
KiRaN_K thumbnail
i thinks someone will see her wearing the glasses! i hope they recognize her and not act  blind!๐Ÿ˜•