Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Avantika is such a selfish woman! Angry She doesnt realise that her negativity and arrgogant attitude has taken such a bad toll on her son's life! He is going through mental torture seeing his parents like this! Cry Bless him! Cry I really hope someone puts some sense into this woman and makes her realise that just because your of a "high status" doesnt mean you can boss everyone around and treat your own people like dogs. Tbh I thought she loved her son but I think her ego takes over sometimes!  Cant wait for Pankhuri to change this family Embarrassed and the views they have of people! Angry But then again Pankhuri will find it very difficult to make a place in this family if this woman treats her own family like this I dont know what she will say and do to Pankhuri! God give her strength! There will surely be a lot of arguments and tbh I dont think love between Adi and Pankhuri will happen before marriage but I may be wrong! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is she arogant ? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thank you all for agreeing and sharing your view with me..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.