Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Oh my, why avantika is this much harder ?.. She don't want her son is close with her own sister, trearing adi like a slave, she is just ordering him and not in a kind way every mother do..

Poor aditya, heared the whole convo between his mom and nana, there was a smile in his face from whole heart when his nana mentioned about harish's presence in their trip to himachal but it was stood for milliseconds, it was replaced by stunned and shocked one after hearing his mom harsh's decision...

PRECAP : feel very very bad for adi, poor child, he is going through so much pain, his question to his naana is right, how would he engaged himself in married life after seeing the living example of his mom and dad..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxo--Divzfan--Tacker_HolicxMidnightStarxseelaks.SidraImzi-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is she arogant ?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Nice post Bowya! Hmm, Avantika is a very negative person. It is not right for her to spread her negativity to her son. Feeling sorry for Aditya, his life has been painful with no love at all :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_diesseelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Nice post Bowya! Hmm, Avantika is a very negative person. It is not right for her to spread her negativity to her son. Feeling sorry for Aditya, his life has been painful with no love at all :/
thanks dear, yes his life is complete contrast one to pankhuri's,, poor guy.Ouch.. After seeing his convo with mausi seems like every person his family have some bitter past.Shocked.
third episode was pretty good,Clap revealed the true colors of avantikaShocked, let's see aage aage kya hota haiTongue

xMidnightStarxseelaks

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yes I agree!..today the real nature of his mom was revealed..the story is more clearer now..sometime back we saw his mom talking with nana and even asking if he thinks she was at fault for the failure of her marriage..now we get to see the reason..I am liking the show so far..

love_never_diesseelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Yes I agree!..today the real nature of his mom was revealed..the story is more clearer now..sometime back we saw his mom talking with nana and even asking if he thinks she was at fault for the failure of her marriage..now we get to see the reason..I am liking the show so far..
agree, his mother was the reason of her failure in marriage, seems like his father is down to earth and was made angry by his mom..

--Divzfan--seelaks

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Grt post...I agree with you!!!
Sometimes, parents don't realize that ow much their kids are affecting with their own personal differences!!! 
Till now, whatever is shown...Its clear that Avantika has never paid any attention to Aditya or anyone in the family...The way Aditya called her Mam makes it very clear that he don't respect Avantika as her mom...Precap was amazing...I definitely agree with Aditya there that when a person has never seen love in a relationship like marriage then How can anyone expect him to respect that relationship and more than that agree for the marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radtlove_never_diesseelaks

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

agree, his mother was the reason of her failure in marriage, seems like his father is down to earth and was made angry by his mom..
Yeah because I think his mom was not adjusting to married life as she is from a rich family whereas his dad is middle-class..she didn't want to compromise in the relationship..even her brother calls her ma'am and is tensed around her as she is the Boss..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 20 June 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Avantika is too harsh in her behaviour Angry. She is dominating everyone in the house. I feel Harish would have left her because of this. Avantika tries to keep everyone under her fingers. Adi is also included in this. Only Pankhuri's love and care will change his attitude towards marriage Smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.