angelwords

Goldie

angelwords

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
updating... Big smile

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 19 August 2012 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS-My Devil-MG(NOTE- pg 101) (Page 38)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelwords

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

IF-Stunnerz

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
YEEPPI...
Update coming...!!!

post it soon and
largerWink
ok?Big smile

angelwords

angelwords

Goldie

angelwords

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

PART-10

maan was hell furious, his anger cannot be measured, he caught geet's hand and was holding and twisting it. The bangles' in geet hand broke and started bleeding, she was moaning in pain but maan was so angry that he didn't hear, the beautiful skin now turned blue, their was a mark. maan was driving very fast, and matter of fact was that geet fears from fast speed, she was continuously crying, the pain  was making more hard for her, she doesn't want to cry in front of this devil, but due to the pain and fear of speed, she was continuously crying, but alas!! she doesn't know that her cry was awaking the devil more. His anger was reaching a limit, he wanted to burn this world. if any other person should have been their than devil  would have killed him or he would have died seeing devil's anger. The car was at its full speed, caring about nothing, nothing about signals, traffic rule nothing, and who can stop the car, the devil's car.

The car stopped at its destination, the  place was beautiful and serene, who can even wonder in worst nightmare its devil den. maan came out of the car and moved towards geet's side, inside geet was panicking to open the door and run away. maan opened the door and geet feel down as she as putting all her force on the car's door. maan again held her hand and dragged her inside to the house, the servant were sweating in fear, fear of their boss, the fear of devil's anger.

The geet was continuously shouting to leave his hand, but the voice didn't reach maan's ears. geet was crying in pain, the mark was now turning black, she was pulled inside the house, maan was not listening to geet's plea. she was not scared of maan nor his anger, she was crying because of the pain. maan dragged her inside and turned to her and said

maan- welcome to devil's home geet.

geet- leave me, can't you understand, you devil

maan in anger- shhh, not a word from you, understand, now its your punishment time.

geet- shut up, how are you to give me punishment

maan- your devil and laughed

geet- my devil, mistaken MR khurana, you are nothing to me

maan- no no geet, you are mistaken, you are now my, and i can do anything to you

geet- shut up mr khurana, don't cross your limits

maan laughed and laughed

maan- geet devil las no limits.

and dragged her to the kitchen

maan- how your punishment time geet, for touching that...

he dragged her to gas stove and opened it..

maan pulled geet hand

maan- with these hand you touched him na, they are not pure now, but i pure them

he pulled her hand, and took it above the gas flame..

maan- geet now it will be pure

geet was moaning it pain, the flame was acting as oil

the burning sanitation was killing her, the pain reached next level.

but maan's eyes and mind was so much lost in anger that it couldn't see the pain and cut of geet

geet- ahhhaahhh

he shouted, screamed, tears made their way, the hand slightly burned...

maan pulled her hand away

maan- now you are pure, you are just mine, i know pain was very much, but see this pain made you pure

geet was just crying, she lost all her will power to fight back...

maan pulled geet's hand towards himself, but geet pulled it back

maan again pushed it and kissed it..

maan- wait i will bring medicines

geet just hated the fact, he hated him

maan brought the hand and slowly applied it

maan- hope the pain is less

and smiled

maan- i dont want to hurt you, after all you are my lust, and i don't  know why but i hate giving you pain, but if you do things like this i can't control, and that yash, i will see him

geet was listening him, but inside she hated him, hated him and his touch, she was to kill herself, because he touched her hand and made it impure.but when he heard about yash, her eyes widen, he doesn't want any problem for him

geet- no , no you will do nothing to him, do you get it, he is my best friend's husband

geet was knowing the reason of his anger, somewhere she knew, that it may cool his anger, not all but little

maan- oh , but it doesn't mean i will leave him, he touched my possession.

geet doesn't want to talk to him, but she doesn't want that due to her bad faith her friends suffer.

geet- no please no...

maan- dont worry babe (thinks- i will not leave him..hahahahha)

geet was crying like anything

maan- let me drop you to your home, and remember you are my possession. any clever act of yours and your loved ones gone..

he again dragged her and drop her to her home..

hope you like it

do comment and hit like button

waiting for ur replies...

give big big comment and lots of it then only next update...

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 19 August 2012 at 4:51am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

hottyangelsravanthi93kavitamundharaneetugarg123divyaraghanimaneetloveu26_chaitrapayal.gupta177Shilalipipreet.harmanManeetTUJANENApreetymaaneet.SexyEyes.angeeshthendral_111PoonamTsheetalvasatobblerturborichu26piya-Arsheelashristi1fatema_007pari1689sanam1234ukabslocksjssooddreamymishti88KasiKasidoublecrossJeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...AshleyAngelenadreamy4evergurudrishtiangel_smilymonika1992nehakapoor7_AngelSonu_soni4evaammu5preeti.1sweetsampa39angel-ki-shonaAIMAMSK-Mitu-ushankitvcvrinda22Little_Mermaid.punam2712gill123Invisible_WingsDevil_kritisona-raipreethiafreya123Shalveflowers4unamita25Remya_Pillaizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_x-affy-xtamanna1391spvdNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-.MoNsTeR.MuShI.-Orchid-

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
awesome update
maan is monster
i hate him

angelwords

gill123

IF-Sizzlerz

gill123

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Superb

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

IF-Stunnerz

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
me third...damn...!

angelwords

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Maan is indeed a devil but I guess Geet is not his lust she is his love hmmm... with time he will understand that

love-Piya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturboangelwords

Post Reply New Post

Go to top