Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book 3 FF:Till the End of Time (book4 link: pg 148) - Page 73

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aku0705

dear its like ages since u updated 

plz update  😭😭😭

Writing. Update will be up within sunday. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ..mandy..

First n foremost I am so so sorry for the late comment  U know how busy I had been n I had read the update long back but I couldn comment as I hadn got time 😭  Now reading again to comment but I dont mind as its a delight 😉 Thanks so much and no problem. im late at updating as usual. 

Tanzie we all know how busy u r. Its perfectly all right. Take ur time. End it the way u want to n I can speak for myself here - like I said before I will be ur reader till the end of time  I would happily look forward to even book 5 😉 I will end the stry in book 4. or even this book only. i donno, i cant keep writing anymore.not being possible juggling to get some free time. 

I love the way u depict the moods of ur characters esp in the beginning - we see a jubiliant Pia looking forward to see Abhay. So far things had been going great but what does she see when she comes? Ragini crying. She is enraged n its natural. She has put in so much efforts to get Abhay out n one wrong move will sabotage everything she has done n she is well aware of Abhay's self guilty mode 😛 Pamona is already hell terrified of Pia 😆 So not surprised at her reaction 🤣 She scurried off before Pia could catch her red handed as she already knows something is seriously fishy with Ragini 😆 I loved Pia's possessiveness. She is a wildcat when it comes to Abhay. Bechara 🤣 Wats his fault if he turns out to be an electromagnetic force that women cant resist? 🤣 To make matters worse, the one woman he loves is ready to gorge out anyone's eyes who lays her eyes on him 😛 But along with her jealousy u could also see the concern of a wife who will goto any lengths to protect her husband. Abhay too knew something was wrong with Ragini. But Pamona fooled him blaming Mohini to have done some hocus pocus on her 😕 Abhay did fall for her lie, to some extent I suppose. Guilt is the biggest weakness when it comes to Abhay n she struck there on Mohini's instructions n she had succeeded too but Pia would not let anyone win over her so quickly right? 😉 And though Abhiya love is eternal n epic somewhere Pia will always feel insecured abt Ragini's feelings for Abhay as they had been together for a long time n most importantly Abhay's guilt for being responsible for her death 😲 Not good  So Ragini tried to transform herself into a vampire n the spell backfired on her? No wonder y Mohini hates Abhay so much. It was tough for her to accept that her sister, an original witch like her fell for a vampire n when she could come to terms with that, her sister lost her life while trying to transform herself into a vampire. That must have been bitter for Mohini. Its like Ragini choosing Abhay over everything - the pride of her clan, legacy n above all, Mohini herself. Add to that Abhay foiled her plans to become the ultimate power. Poor Abhay 😆 He must be singing 'Kya karoon o ladies' 🤣 I know his love for Pia knows no bounds n Ragini must have been something like a passing affair but when he told Pia that Ragini means nothing to him I felt he was trying to ascertain himself more than Pia bcoz no matter wat anyone says, Abhay being Abhay will always harbor guilt  n even that can keep u bound to a person 😡 Well take it for any normal husband and nobody will dare not to remove the misunderstanding of his wife revolving around another woman frm past. because it would bring great trouble in their lives and any man who loves his wife will do anything to clear the misunderstanding. so they were jus as normal married couple here. 

Pamona nearly had it but she hurried off before getting into trouble. Most of the supernatural species esp those who are more closely related to magic like say metamorphist or witch will always have an air of superiority n wat happens with other species like vampires or werewolves is of lil concern for them. Its natural since them being the manipulators makes them the ultimate game players n to some extent they r more powerful than them as they rely more on brute strength when they with their powers can cause more devastation 😕 She isn bothered abt wat will happen with Abhay. Tats of lil concern to her but the fact that she is being used a pawn n her actions will bear implications on somebody's life will affect her  And she knows she is playing with fire when it comes to Mohini, being in good or bad books doesn matter. Mohini is plain bad news 🤢 About this warlock who lost his powers, didn't we have one already in previous updates? Or were they just a human couple who were bribed to testify? in previous update it was jus the human couple. i mentioned the one about old wizard but he didn arrive. n about Pamona, they all hate vampires. they dont feel sympathy for dead creatures but its about what she feel herself, she shouldnt do it. 

I also loved Aryan Amber moment with the kids. Its like a ray of hope in times of darkness 😳 U know its these lil things tat catch my attention as a reader. That is wat I look forward to when I read a story but mostly I come across stories where the main couple take away all the focus n the other characters have nothing much to contribute. Thats the reason y I absolutely LOVE ur works ❤️ As far as characterisation is concerned ur my fav writer n I mean it  Now please dont say I exaggerate 😵 If I dont mean something I never ever say it! thank you. i always pay attention to all central characters. 

Amber's motherhood which was so cruelly snatched away from her is now sort of restored in her life . Nobody deserves what she got  And the worst part, the father of her child murdered it brutally 😡 I hate tat Gaurav even to this day n I am glad it was Amber who got to kill him. I loved the way Amber was teasing the kids n Aryan coming to defend them. Y wont he? He is the father after all 😉 n Amber too has the right since she is their aunt 😃 Aryan Aahana moment was so poignant 😳 n sad too 😭 The kids r a part of him n Peehu but Peehu will never get to see them grow n become fine witch n warlock n feel proud of her children. Watever she might have been, she made the ultimate sacrifice when she chose the children above her own life. Though she was proud enough to never give up her legacy she did not choose tat for her kids n tat for me was one of the biggest thing she ever did. Even in death she refused to part with her pride but rather than pass tat onto her children as heritage, she wanted them to have nothing to do with it. She could have left them with Mohini who would have given her kids the status of being an original. But she left them with Aryan who would give them a better life - teach them to love n respect other beings n never let false ego claim their existance n that for me is her most selfless act. Though I despised Peehu in the beginning, this one act of hers made me respect her. I believe nobody is plain white or black n thats how i write my characters. glad u liked it. n Aryan is still adopting to the feeling of being a father and nonetheless its beautiful.

Pia's life has taken a U turn ever since Abhay walked into her life. Everything was turned topsy turvy n love is indeed become a dangerous luxury. How ironic it is! We think love is something that anybody can have n we take it for granted but tats not true all the time. I suppose her life as an orphan was less hassle free. Though she her maama n maami were spineless sadists who sought pleasure in torturing her. Discovering the fact that the man she loves is a vampire had shaken her world as it is. But after getting married to him, she nearly lost him the day after her marriage n if tat wasn enough she got herself nearly killed  Then when things started falling back in place they fell apart once again when the SC court snatched Abhay from her yet again. Before though she was living with supernaturals, those were the ppl she knew n they were family. She could accept them but now she is thrown into a world where she is all alone out there fighting in a court full of supernaturals. Being the odd person out is never too easy n here she has risked everything for Abhay. Everything is at stake but at the end of the day everything is worth it when she sees the love for herself in Abhay's eyes 😳  This part was actually very important and nobody paid some attention except few. thanks. 

Amber shd surely cut Aryan some slack 😉 He may not be an original but an original witch wouldn have fallen for him if he wasn any good 😆 The part where he did the spell was spell binding 👏 Gosh how do u do that? 😲 The setting, the detailing is brilliant ⭐️ Hats off to u for that 👏  And the best part? How neatly u tied it all up to pull off a spectacular scene 👏 I wish I could praise u for this but I am falling short of words n anything I come up will be lame   The logic n thought process tat went into this scene deserves a standing ovation 👏 The whole Shadow of Souls part was a brilliant piece of writing 👏 Aryan may not be an original but he can give an original a run for their money any time 🤣 Aryan finally found out Ragini hasn been revived yet 🥳 Haan I knew Aryan would do it 😎 Phew narrow escape 😉 But I am sure Mohini being Mohini would have realised that someone close to Abhay was plotting something against her n I have a feeling she will come with a counter strike. Whether it rebounds back on her is yet to be seen 😆 thanks so much. i really liked writing this part. thought of a lot of things n changed many times and im glad the outcome came good. 

Tanzie after a long long time read something that captivated my interest in reading again 😃 U find my supernatural concepts good but u will be the master story teller of this forum ⭐️ I am tired of using cliched words 🥱 

But this is for u : thanks so much 🤗

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No worries Tanzie n I understand how it feels  Its more important that u have peace of mind n happiness in ur life n its perfectly alright to update late. Please do it when u get time n I can say for myself - I shall wait for ur update no matter the time 😳 I wish I could say Eid Mubarak or Happy Dussera or Bijoy Dashami but I am a lil late  

Coming to the update it was fab as ever n I never felt u have lost the touch  I found it normal sized coz my lengthiest update has been close to being three times as big as this 😆 I felt so bad for Pia 😭 She has completely ignored her health n it took a toll on her but am glad Abhay can be there for atleast a little while with her. SPC jury maybe bored of this case but I defo am not 🤣 Its been one of the best aspects of this story 👏 I am waiting to know what will happen next. Pia Mohini face off ⭐️ Been waiting for long.

As always ur updates r spellbinding to say the least 👏 👏 👏
Do continue when u get the time 🤗 And take care 😳
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
tht was one hell of an update Tanzie. the fun of the jury and the stress of Pia was written extremely well.

now that mohini is there, I wonder what would happen.
Edited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tanzie di  as usual a great chapter , but  as u said the chapter is long and it is a bore 😕 , it is nothing like that  , as a fact i loved reading it 😳, and it took me mere 10 minutes that too maximum .

the three half sleeping and occasionally yawning  jury members ... they cracked me up . 🤣
  feeling sad for abhay and pia , it is a very tough time for both , i hope they get some private moments in hospital 😳 .
besides i also want pia to recover fast as to prepare herself for the next hearing. 
alina's testimony in the case helped in making abhay's side strong .

had  mohini found out about aryan's sneekpeeking in her house . thats why she is giving a visit in SPC ?
waiting to read what happens between mohini and pia and mohini- kol meet ...
😃😉
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh. Alina really saved the day what with Pia's stress and everything. I knew Pia wouldnt be able to do that much with so much stress. she seriously needs to relax and I hope she recuperates in time for the next one.The humour was well written. I loved Abhay's interruptions. lol
Oh man...Mohini and Kol / Mohini and Pia meeting sounds really good...please please update as soon as possible? This is still my favourite :P

Oh and awesomely written Tanzie. Stop cribbing. :PEdited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well read ur 1st book n really like it... will give u feedback after reading it 😳
writing... half updated... rest not getting time.
aku0705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when will u update ???
😭😭