Posted: 11 years ago
awsome update tanzie๐Ÿ‘ u totally rockโญ๏ธ
so chand does not belive that piya wuld be of any kind of help for abhay...๐Ÿ˜›
buy im dam sure she wuld only do something๐Ÿ˜‰
last part was hot๐Ÿ˜ณ
coninu soon... & i will catch up with ur ss soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
1st of all..
Heartiest Congratulations and a big bear hug to you for your Book 3... May this story crosses numbers of books..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ
This Ragini sounds very mysterious to me... I wonder if she's related to Mohini in anyway or she's part of her plan...๐Ÿค”
Gosh!! Now Mohini made Jeh her part of plan too?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Aww... Poor Jeh!!... I'm feeling sad for him... Jab hero sad hota hai toh mujhe dukh hota hai lekin jab villain cum side hero dukhi hota hai toh mujhe zyada dukh hota hai...๐Ÿคฃ
And I'm so happy that Piya and Abhay ran away!! Atleast there's a hope now that Abhay will be back!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww... I loved that when Abhay came out of nowhere to protect Piya in Railway Station...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chand thinks that Piya can't fix Abhay?? Then I guess he never realized the strength of her love...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Poor Peehu... I hope Aryan gets her letter!!๐Ÿ˜•
That was so cute when Abhay said "Even in her sleep she could recognize my touch. What is she?" Aww...๐Ÿ˜ณ
The last scene was hot!! Now I think these moments will bring Abhay back!!โ˜บ๏ธ
In Abhay's words.. It was an "Exquisite" Chappy...๐Ÿ˜†
And I can't wait for the next chappy as its kind of giving me an idea what's gonna happen...๐Ÿ˜
Update real soonish!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the PM..๐Ÿ˜Š
Lots of love...๐Ÿค—
Edited by -_Sweta_- - 11 years ago
Fantastic tanzie...hmmm..so pia's luv z already changing abhay..vl she bcum a vamp too?mohini...oh god..shez surely a lady of wits..whoa...wat a luck jeh has got..ek tir se do nishane..lol
abhia closer again...yay!vsh v vud have got sumtin lyk dis in pkyek also..koi naa...but i enjoyed dis update..
Cntinue sooon..;)
tanzie superb update
like it how u shoe the past and present of abhay now
loved the abhiya scenes
mohini is such a jerk na
so now all now about where abhiya were
wow love the abhiya kiss
waitig 4 next
cont soon
when u get time
thanks 4 such beautifull update and sorry 4 late comment and ya congratz 4 new book
First of all,congo for book 3. . . ๐Ÿ‘
just loved the update. . . u showed abhay's past. . .nice. . .
I m loving the way abhiya r getting closer again. . . sooo cuuuteee. . . . 
congo for ur 3rd book and thanks for hearttaking update...
Wow, Tanzie. I love the power of love you've portrayed here. Mohini has really tampered with Abhay's memory very badly, poor guy. And poor everyone around him. Even in his normal state, Abhay's mood swings are crazy so it's worse now. Plus, Abhay himself is so confused about what is happening around him. But I'm happy about one thing, that Abhay's top priority is still to protect Pia and with the pace of progress i'm seeing, I'm pretty sure Pia will get Abhay back soon, she's already come pretty far and Abhay has been quick in accepting Pia as his wife and trusting her.
I do feel that Pia should've taken Amber and Aryan into confidence before running away with Abhay but then they might not have let her so I guess that's fine then.
I hope Abhay doesn't get into much trouble with the Supernatural Court. Argh, this Mohini๐Ÿ˜ณ
BTW, I love the casting for Ragini๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats on Book 3. You've done an amazing job keeping us glued to this story๐Ÿค—
Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago
plzz pm m me when you update