Hitler Didi

Is indira gullible?

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends,
                       Do you find Indira a gullible person who believes blindly in people she loves...whatever they might have done in past? Today when she was throwing Inder out and they showed the Flashbacks I was like...kitney baar is bandar ne Indira ko hurt kiya hai? aur kitnee baar kareyga? aur kitney din Indira ko isse sehna pareyga? baar baar baar...wohi cheese...woh ata hai...dhokha deta hai aur inder usko hurt karke chala jata hai...🤢

Inder me bhi uska swabhiman kabhi bhi nahi jaagta...How can any father be sooo freaking mean and insensitive...🤢 I dont want to see Indira to face Inder any time soon...

another thing...Rishi too lied to Indira today...And she believed him...If i were in her place I would have not trusted him so easily...He is a master at Lies...and she should have known that instead of admitting the truth he would surely Lie again...his tone was so animated...almost OTT...that should have given her a signal...that something is amiss...

Indira irrespective of her prescence of mind ends up believing people way too much...

What do you think? Should Indira become more careful about believing people? Or she should remain the way she is...Do reply...

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree that Indira has to be careful in believing others but when matter of Rishi comes it is different...

Indira should not stop believing people due to Inder yes may be she can be very care ful in believing people but how can we stop believing the people she love the most... 

Rishi always tells lie but she cannot help but believes him as she loves him so much... if he gives pain, she still forgives him.. that is the character of Hitler Didi.. thought she is hard outside but very soft inside. 

We cannot stop ourselves from believing the people we love thought we face some circumstance where we get deceived  by them... 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shes just like that one - You said it gullible Rinky ji ! its from day one ! Thats the reason her family all time manage to emotionally manipulate her in name of responsibility.Its not so that shes not smart But the thing is A moment drives her containing temporary emotions .Which leads her to be cheated more from the world and even her own family.Inder was one Knew this fact very well Thus he used her in Rishi kidnapping thing !

About Rishi lie.Its not new That guy needs to be more responsible But I feel this thing happened today some way indicates this Track and its significance with InShi undoubtedly   both as character.Rishi is like this and This track will end up him making responsible with more respect toward his wife's words and transform him from the way he is currently.
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think indira just believs ppl wtout analysng them well..the way indur had supprted hr  aftr d revealation of hr marriage,he giving his shop papers 2 indira,helping hr 2 fynd rishi n most importntly he tellng hr that he wnts 2 hear her calling him papa only once made hr believe him..its not that she is nt too innocnt dt she cannot judge the ppl around hr..bt the circumstances make hr believe in hr enemies..and as far as rishi telling lie 2 hr is concerened,it  ws nt gud on his part to do that...yes i agre wt you that she ws a bit gullible then.bt v can never cm 2 sch conclusions bcs they are just fictionat chrctrs and the CVs many a tyms show indira as smtng tdy n smtng els tmw. I ws pricked today wn she said thatt hr lyf has come back 2 the same  plc frm where she hd strtd and d presence of rishi hsnt chngd anything ...she dsnt realise that she wudnt hv been n the place where she is  today if her life was just indira and rishi...he wud hv made hr lyf a b'ful  one ,not by material luxuries bt by his luv n care 4 her.The presence of her family has been d bigest hindrance for her happinss..
she cant expect rishi to change her life when she is surrounded by her mean family...
Edited by aadk - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rishi's matter is totally different whatever lie he says he never has any bad intention and neither he is a cheater.His love for Indira is not false.He left his own family and money for Indira and whatever may be the circumstances he will never leave her.But yes his way of thinking and doing things is different from Indira which sometimes create clashes but we all know the scientifically proved and most common natural theorem OPPOSITE POLES ATTRACT EACH OTHER 
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Hello friends,

Do you find Indira a gullible person who believes blindly in people she loves...whatever they might have done in past? Today when she was throwing Inder out and they showed the Flashbacks I was like...kitney baar is bandar ne Indira ko hurt kiya hai? aur kitnee baar kareyga? aur kitney din Indira ko isse sehna pareyga? baar baar baar...wohi cheese...woh ata hai...dhokha deta hai aur inder usko hurt karke chala jata hai...🤢

Inder me bhi uska swabhiman kabhi bhi nahi jaagta...How can any father be sooo freaking mean and insensitive...🤢 I dont want to see Indira to face Inder any time soon...

another thing...Rishi too lied to Indira today...And she believed him...If i were in her place I would have not trusted him so easily...He is a master at Lies...and she should have known that instead of admitting the truth he would surely Lie again...his tone was so animated...almost OTT...that should have given her a signal...that something is amiss...

Indira irrespective of her prescence of mind ends up believing people way too much...

What do you think? Should Indira become more careful about believing people? Or she should remain the way she is...Do reply...

Love

As far as inder is concerned, i think somewhere in a hidden corner of her heart she loves inder. She wants to believe him, but her common sense doesnt allow her that. I think if i were in her position, i too would be eager to have my father back (For indira - he pampered her a lot in her childhood, she was his most fav among the four, he never used to attend office when she was ill, used to play with her). For any person childhood memories are very strong and influence them through out their life, even when they are 80-90 yrs old. Her childhood memories about her father was the best. Thts why inder could cheat her this time when her lover/husband's life was at risk. When rishi was kidnapped, indira was not in her sensible state of mind. I think no one in real life would be too. Inder took advantage of this weakness. I think all the viewers of  HD knew that inder has a hand in this kidnap business the day kidnappers asked for the huge amount which could be had only if she sold that house. She didnt know, coz she was not in a state to think sensibly. If i were in her position, i too would hang on to the last straw or for that matter any straw that will bring husband back. 

I think in real, when some one close to u does any wrong, u still wait for the light at the end of the tunnel, hoping one day they will do right. You might be angry, u can hate them, u might never forgive them, but still you will hope that one day things will become right. Such strong emotions do not arise for some one you dont care, even if its hate. 

As far as Rishi is concerned, he is by nature a mast person. He lies, but i dont think it will be destructive for others. He lies for small and harmless things. Of course, it does point towards the reliability of such a person, but his lie are very different from Inder's lies. He might hurt indira with his small lies (if his lies come out) but they are forgivable. Not like the unforgivable ones that inder commits. Inder ka jooth gunah hai tho, rishi ki sirf galti hai. 

U might ask about when he lied about his identity and about Vidit. Vidit's accident happened b4 he met indira, and he could not have stayed and acted on his plans if he has told about his real identity. So both this things are connected to the past when inshi had not met/fallen in love.

Rishi's masti and jugaadpan might wane away with time as he grows and matures in relationships, like a husband, father, son, grandpa etc etc (i hope it wont take till grandpa😉), with time, but inder might never come to his sense ever, and if at all he comes to sense it might be too late. 

Hence i think, rishi's and inder's lies cannot be compared in parallel. They go opposite directions. I think indira knows that. Thst why she belives rishi. 

Definitely any person should learn from previous experiences, after all thats wht life is about. U learn and grow older and wiser. For her father she should learn to never believe in him. For rishi, she should learn that he might lie, but he will never put her in danger or will leave her side. If he lie, its to take short cuts in life, instead of the long way indira takes. Short cuts are better or long winding ways- lets leave each of us to decide it for ourselves . 

This is only my POV. If some has some other POV pls write - i am eager to learn you POVs too. After all life is too short that you dont have time to make all the mistakes by urself and then learn. 

Edited by dhanya.r - 11 years ago
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadk

I dont tnk indira juz blvs ppl wtout analysng dm wl..d way indur hd supprtd aftr d revealatn f hr marriage,he gvn hs shop pprs 2 indira,hlpn hr 2 fynd rishi n most importntly he tln hr dt he wnts 2 hear hr tln papa only onc made hr blv hm..its nt dt she s nt too innocnt dt she cnt judge d ppl around hr..bt d circumstncs make hr blv n hr enemies..and as far as rishi tln lie 2 hr ws nt gud..ys i agre wt u dr dt she ws a bit gullible dn.bt v cn neva cm 2 sch conclusns bcs dy r juz fictionat chrctrs n d CVs many a tyms shw indra as smtng tdy n smtng els tmw.so v cn neva conclude nytn.tdy i ws prickd wn sh sd dt hr lyf hs cm bk 2 d plc frm wr sh hd strtd n d prsnc f rishi hsnt chngd t.she dsnt realise dt sh wudnt hv bn n d plc wr sh s f only rishi hd a plc n hr lyf.he wd hv made hr lyf a b'ful nt by material luxuries bt by hs luv n care 4 hr.it ws sh who wntd stnd by hr famly no mttr wt hppns.f dt s d case dn sh hs 2 bear d consequncs f dt n juz nt expct a prsn 2 cmpltly chng hr lyf wn sh s bound by hr famly dutys

OMG. I would like to read, but its very difficult😲. Please write legibly. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rishi ko believe mut karo aur usse ghar se bhahar nikal do.

agar rishi se hitler didi ko problem hota hai though why he need to be in her troubled times??

who is benefiting when rishi lies.??

why rishi is again singled out??

is not entire family did not told lies to liberate sharma nivas??
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
aadk thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhanya.r

OMG. I would like to read, but its very difficult😲. Please write legibly. 

am sorryy...i have edited my post...😊
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Indira is a veryy sensible person and nt easily get influence or believes anyone easily...!!

The only reason Indira believes her father is bcuz she wanted to believe him.. He was his Role model after all.. She had soo many beautiful childhood memories that even today after so many betrayers she still wants to believe her Dad and i guess every daughter would do the same... No matter how much hatred is ther for her father down somewhere in her heart  is a small innocent  Bubbly who still loves her dad and is her Super Hero...!! So its natural every time when he comes up with his wicked plans Indira easily gets trapped into it...

Regarding Rishii well i can say she believes her bcuz she truly loves her.. I knw Rishii many  times lie bt never meant to hurt her.. The biggest two lies he said was abt his identity and abt Vidit which was justified later... Even after knwing all this she still loves him  She knws no matter what and How this person is always with her through thick and thin and nuthing can cme between ther love...  Many times wen her own family was nt wid her this man stood besides her and will always do the same.. So i don think believing such person in any way is wrong...!!