"Yun tou humne lakh haseen dekhe hain.." - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Actually m pissed of.
4 minutes of VIRIKA and we were waiting since the last week.
This is not fair yaar.

Apart from that,they were magical.
The 4 minutes of the episode made me smile thru out the whole episode. they were elegent and Classy☺️
loved the sequence! both were ultra adorable wit their expressions but man this is just so unfair on us virika fans...totally not done! 
Sorry to say...but this song sequence was lame! Gimme ONE logical explanation to it...cos i really couldn't find ANY! It was as if the makers just forced the song to please the fan.

Before u guys jump on to conclusions...i am a Virika fan...watch the show just for them. I really don't wish to bash them...esp. after seeing that u guys loved the song...but i'm extremely disappointed with the way CVs are taking Virika. KT is a fab actor...BEST amongst the lot...why is he being wasted in the show...beats me!

And i'm sure that u'll hate my more...but that cannot stop me from writing what i feel. I genuinely feel that Krystle is the weakest link in the show. In the beginning of the scene...when she was saying...i am Mrs. VV...n u don't know my hubby...her dialogue delivery was too weak. 

All in all...the song did not fit into the situation at all. One sister had biopsy...has cancer...and the elder sister is romancing. And the bro in law didn't even bother to ask how Manvi is.

Feel free to disagree with my views...but saying that u are a basher n all...i won't take that crap! Cos like i said...i love virika...but the way they are being treated is ridiculous!

Added 2 pics of the sequence for those who havent seen the epi yet nd are hence dieing to see our sweethearts in the retro look ;) ❤️

Originally posted by MeephRun

Actually m pissed of.
4 minutes of VIRIKA and we were waiting since the last week.
This is not fair yaar.

Apart from that,they were magical.
The 4 minutes of the episode made me smile thru out the whole episode. they were elegent and Classy☺️

Oh yes, those 4-5 minutes were the only time i skipped Madhubala nd watched this show instead. So yes, Virika rock ❤️ Nd about being unfair, well that is a fact :|

Originally posted by sara.8811

Sorry to say...but this song sequence was lame! Gimme ONE logical explanation to it...cos i really couldn't find ANY! It was as if the makers just forced the song to please the fan.

Before u guys jump on to conclusions...i am a Virika fan...watch the show just for them. I really don't wish to bash them...esp. after seeing that u guys loved the song...but i'm extremely disappointed with the way CVs are taking Virika. KT is a fab actor...BEST amongst the lot...why is he being wasted in the show...beats me!

I do agree with you here. KT is the best actor on the show. Infact, he is one of the best in the television industry nd he is pretty much being wasted in the show. BUT, the effect his screen presence has on the audience is unimaginable. He is the reason why millions started to watch this show in the first place, including myself

And i'm sure that u'll hate my more...but that cannot stop me from writing what i feel. I genuinely feel that Krystle is the weakest link in the show. In the beginning of the scene...when she was saying...i am Mrs. VV...n u don't know my hubby...her dialogue delivery was too weak.

I wont hate you for writing down your opinion. Fortunately for you, we Virikians are not immature nd we dont bash or hate anyone just because their opinions differ from us 😊 Anyway, i strongly disagree with this statement of yours. That particular line which you've point out, was amazingly said by KD. Her dialogue delivery is not weak (we have seen that in many of the JeeMan scenes) nd she is so not the weakest actor of the show 😆 << that's my opinion, nd that of many many others :)

All in all...the song did not fit into the situation at all. One sister had biopsy...has cancer...and the elder sister is romancing. And the bro in law didn't even bother to ask how Manvi is.

Feel free to disagree with my views...but saying that u are a basher n all...i won't take that crap! Cos like i said...i love virika...but the way they are being treated is ridiculous!

The way they're being treated is crap, i agree. The CVs are just trying to make us, their fans, happy. But they're not giving them any proper storyline, agreed. BUT saying that why is she romancing while her sister has cancer.. well does that mean Jeevika should always be crying nd looking after Maanvi because she has cancer? Nooo. Maanvi herself is living her live, opening up to love nd everything. So im sure if Jeevika starts being concerned more about Maanvi, it'll not only irritate us the Virikians, but also other fan groups.

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Added 2 pics of the sequence for those who havent seen the epi yet nd are hence dieing to see our sweethearts in the retro look ;) ❤️

❤️ the second pic...is such a beautiful capture...WOW!!!!!!
this sequence honestly wasn't needed at all 🤔 it was so illogical 

the scene opens with Viren and Jeevika, wherein she slaps him, justified. Then she recognises him by his ouch after the slap, justified, but then making up for it to keep her happy, they needed a song sequence? really? I dont understand the logic behind this lameness, although tacker and dsouza performed so well, but their story is heading nowhere. 

And we barely get even a 5min scene of virika, this is so not fair to virika fans man. Tacker is back after a while, and this is what he gets and the kind of scenes that are being shown to us, are hideous! i really didnt expect CVs to do this with virika

But talking about their performances, OUTSTANDING! wow! Tacker's expressions were one in a million. What a fine actor he is, his talent is just being wasted for this show :(
Originally posted by -Yamz-

this sequence honestly wasn't needed at all 🤔 it was so illogical 

the scene opens with Viren and Jeevika, wherein she slaps him, justified. Then she recognises him by his ouch after the slap, justified, but then making up for it to keep her happy, they needed a song sequence? really? I dont understand the logic behind this lameness, although tacker and dsouza performed so well, but their story is heading nowhere. 

Exactly my point Yamz! no doubt both were exceptional in the sequence...but what was the point of the sequence...i was actually left confused at the end of it! plus just a maximum of three minutes of virika how on earth is that even fair!