Ruk Jaana Nahin

20th Jun WU - Enquiry against Indu, Swetha hurt!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandarupink0213splindia09archie76laddoodent4usuki11Nimmi.pressuFaayeybluedreamz953Rashmi04_mahi_l0veyroshaeldsouza910-SD-0NamzzJess.Fallen AngelHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th Jun WU - Enquiry against Indu, Swetha hurt!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Now I must say after all the farcical things, things have taken a serious turn. This episode is worth
watching !!!! Clap

Thank you Shraddha for the lively update. Now I will watch it. Because it definitely is the thinking time for Indu as I feel it and also I am curious as to what the writers have planned now.

Cheers,
Shridevi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863FaayeyAnitkhRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Shraddha for the awesome update. I can't wait to watch the sexy doctor, Indu Wink
Shradda, you writing brings out the worst in me...I become totally shameless...(its a compliment)Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863pressuroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Thanks Shraddha for the awesome update. I can't wait to watch the sexy doctor, Indu Wink
Shradda, you writing brings out the worst in me...I become totally shameless...(its a compliment)Thumbs Up
and your encouragement only prods me to turn more and more shameless as the weeks go by ROFL

awww thank you sweetie Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayeyroshaeldsouza91

suki11

suki11

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Not really much for me to comment on today. I liked Sanchi getting the administrator to listen understand and respect her POV/dilemma. It was good to see that besides the VC, that there are powerful figures in authority, who actually do something, and use their influence for the right reasons.

Once again as usual Sanchi did manipulate and use her ever sweet lies to get the administrator to listen, but in this instance IMO 'the ends did justify the means'. But still (and I really don't know why I think this) I can't help but feel that Sanchi is becoming too dependent on using her little tricks.
She in her own way is too reliant on her ability to lie her way out of a sticky situation, just as Indu depends upon his brute force and physical strength to get what he wants.
As long as Sanchi always triumphs by lying and tricking people she will continue to do so, similarly Indu too will carry on using his aggressive and violent methods, as they never fail him.

Mad prediction again from me, but I think until Indu has his hands firmly tied, leaving him unable to fight his way out of a bad situation, and Sanchi is backed into a corner where she can't use her silver tongue, only then will we see them finally set upon the path to a reconciliation.
Indu has to feel how physically impotent and abused he makes people, namely Sanchi and her family/friends feel. Whilst Sanchi has to acknowledge how foolish and insulted she makes Indu and his family/friends feel. They are both guilty of making in general people feel worthless and degraded.

Coming back to the epi, the best bit rofl was Indu doing his politician role. I loved how he back answered Sanchi about Shweta's kidnap, by both telling the truth and not telling the truth. Lol he pointed out truthfully that the police had already investigated Sanchi's claims, and found nothing to implicate him. But he left out of course the other half of the story where he had schemed to make Sanchi look like a liar. Lol Indu with his half-truths is a true politician! Plus sadly I admit I was rofling when he walked off calling Sanchi a chooti with his boys.

Shulaka is an ass nothing more to be said about him. The Tiwaris are still snakes in the grass so nothing new there. Anita though, hopefully seems likely to be the one, who will inform Sanchi the truth about Shulka, and Indu's innocence. Plus the dean is a loser, and I really want Sanchi and Indu to team up and kick the c*** out of his sorry behind!

Pre-cap was awesome! I really hope they show Indu not debating over his political career tomorrow, but rather saying 'screw it!', and rushing Shweta straight to the hospital.

Edited by suki11 - 20 June 2012 at 11:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeypressuRashmi040-SD-0Namzzlashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Mad prediction again from me, but I think until Indu has his hands firmly tied, leaving him unable to fight his way out of a bad situation, and Sanchi is backed into a corner where she can't use her silver tongue, only then will we see them finally set upon the path to a reconciliation.
Indu has to feel how physically impotent and abused he makes people, namely Sanchi and her family/friends feel. Whilst Sanchi has to acknowledge how foolish and insulted she makes Indu and his family/friends feel. They are both guilty of making in general people feel worthless and degraded.

Suki,

I could not even wait to finish to read your post in entirety. What a beautiful juxtaposed reflection you have shown for these two characters. Actually this is the moral of the story as it stands today.

However, what makes me go so impotent without any fertile imagination for the story for these two characters is the fact that Saanchi per the show's selling points is going to get around tough situations with her non-confrontation ideas. So I guess her smart lies and tactics are there to stay.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 20 June 2012 at 12:30pm

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lashy for awesome updates..really loved it dear ..keep it up.

Faayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Lashy thanks for the update it was lovely episode Star

@Suki ...Wooow you're so on point i like how you described the flaws of both Indu and Sanchi..yeah i too feel that Anitha will say something that will be like a bomb shell to SanchiLOL 

x

suki11Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.