India-Forums

Episode 3-Spoilers (Page 8)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Any idea of how much Pratyusha got?

And btw, guys..why is there so much of "Anti-Gurmeet" heat over here?Many people love him ..so even if someone posts a comment saying "its biased" and then later even mentions that the comment was "random" then i guess all the Anti-Guru comments should stop..there's absolutely no need to comment on him again and again and no offence meant to anyone, i am just saying this so there are no fights here.Smile I am sure all the contestants will get the marks based on their performances and not on the basis of age,country,language etc etc..so all Guru fans..trust his talent and i am sure he will perform better next week.

Anyways..I hope both Gurmeet and Pratyusha perform well :) 

Many people don't..and if I don't like him I will criticize him.. there is nothing as Anti-Goo-ruu..Wacko you like someone or you don't like someone.. 

when you say it's biased it's either biased or not biased.. there is nothing like random in this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyTheRowdiestTony_StraK786

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by Khushi.

Any idea of how much Pratyusha got?

And btw, guys..why is there so much of "Anti-Gurmeet" heat over here?Many people love him ..so even if someone posts a comment saying "its biased" and then later even mentions that the comment was "random" then i guess all the Anti-Guru comments should stop..there's absolutely no need to comment on him again and again and no offence meant to anyone, i am just saying this so there are no fights here.Smile I am sure all the contestants will get the marks based on their performances and not on the basis of age,country,language etc etc..so all Guru fans..trust his talent and i am sure he will perform better next week.

Anyways..I hope both Gurmeet and Pratyusha perform well :) 

Many people don't..and if I don't like him I will criticize him.. there is nothing as Anti-Goo-ruu..Wacko you like someone or you don't like someone.. 

when you say it's biased it's either biased or not biased.. there is nothing like random in this...
HeySmile,
Yes, i agree many don't too and if you don't then you surely have the right to criticize..no one is stopping anyone over here, It's just that the manner of critizism should be a healthy one and there are certain comments posted in this topic which definitely are not healthy ones .. they are hurtful enough. And about that comment..well yes i agree that comment should have been made but the user apologized for it calling it a random comment so there was no need of others to exaggerate and excite the whole thing as all this leads to fights.

Ofcourse, Every individual has the right to like and dislike someone and in a open forum also the right to voice their opinions and critizise but there are limits to everything.And again, as i mentioned earlier i meant no offence to any individual particularly.Smile
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Thanks
Awari_Maan IF-Rockerz
Awari_Maan
Awari_Maan

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@-CHILLMAHUL-...

if u dont like anybody, just ignore him...
and yes, ofcourse you  hv the right to critisize.. but do this in a positive way...
addressing Gurmeet as goo-ruu is utterly offensive... and insane...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-pickachu

LeadNitrate Viewbie
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
jayati bhatia is a trained odissi dancer so she has the right rhythm sense and expressio, hence its a little surprise that she will do good. And her first performance showed she does not really lets her weight hinder her act, so no,wonder. She might turn out to be the surprise packet

--Krish--GundayVedant

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
thanks fr sharing:)
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

i can see in this forum all the posted topics leads to GURU
i want to ask y?
y all are behind him?
he got good or bad score
that doesnt matter all matters is that he is working hard to give his best
and we havent seen his performance yet?
so plz stop this rubbish about him
 he is a good dancer and he will prove himself just wait n watch
it s just the begining

i too have tis Question...
really feeling scare 2 visit tis forum...

gururockssAwari_Maan

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the epi. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index