Episode 3-Spoilers (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
@topic maker... thanks for sharing the info...Smile

@mods... hope u will go through all comments and take actions against those so called critics who r openly bashing celebs and naming it criticism...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatKhushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 3-Spoilers (Page 7)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

and I disagree with someone who said we can't criticize.. we can.. the show is made for us...they work hard or not work hard I don't care.. they make the show for the audiences and if the audiences don't like it they will put their point forward and my point is GC cannot dance up until this time.. he may improve in the future I don't know.. but for now he is pretty bad..

sadly for these Blind Pankhiya Criticism is Bashing , and all threads r getting closed while all ATs , praise threads r open , to woh bhi band karo ...i didn't know this time only Praise is allowed in JDJ forum or yah GC fans can Criticize shampa, Sanath  but we can't 

Mini.. hamara bhi waqt aaayega 

I'm just wondering why did they give Shampa to him? I mean kya soch ke? Confused

Shampa ko khamba kaun thamayaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003TheRowdiest

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the info!!Smile

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
tfs

t_areeb

IF-Sizzlerz

t_areeb

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

hope its going to be wonderful episode

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i dont think gurmeet will ever get high marks from judges...since he is very popular he will be saved from elimination by votes from viewers...

this kind of bias treatment is abominable...

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Any idea of how much Pratyusha got?

And btw, guys..why is there so much of "Anti-Gurmeet" heat over here?Many people love him ..so even if someone posts a comment saying "its biased" and then later even mentions that the comment was "random" then i guess all the Anti-Guru comments should stop..there's absolutely no need to comment on him again and again and no offence meant to anyone, i am just saying this so there are no fights here.Smile I am sure all the contestants will get the marks based on their performances and not on the basis of age,country,language etc etc..so all Guru fans..trust his talent and i am sure he will perform better next week.

Anyways..I hope both Gurmeet and Pratyusha perform well :) 

Edited by Khushi. - 21 June 2012 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91gururockssAwari_Maanpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.