Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
tnx for da spoilers!! 

can't wait to watch da episode and thank god judges are back to normal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 3-Spoilers (Page 6)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Gooo-ruu can't dance saala.. and if he got 23 I'm pretty sure he was the same as 2nd episode..

Raviii Kishan... FTW Party

and I disagree with someone who said we can't criticize.. we can.. the show is made for us...they work hard or not work hard I don't care.. they make the show for the audiences and if the audiences don't like it they will put their point forward and my point is GC cannot dance up until this time.. he may improve in the future I don't know.. but for now he is pretty bad..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 20 June 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12shivani003happygoluckyDrModelTheRowdiestTony_StraK786

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Ravi Kissnawa gonnna rock 

Dabbang song yahhh Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

22 marks for guru :O
That biased..

how do u know he danced good ?

we haven't watched it yet right ...then how do u know marks r biased ? 

get used to it Rowdiest; there will be many such comments: biased judges, bad choreographer, bad concept, etc. I mean Remo sir who is such an amazing choreographer, KJo Dharma Head Honcho, Madhuri one of the best actresses EVER; they are all jealous jhal bhoon gaye teeno ke teeno so off course they'll be biased..Tsk TskOuchWinkTongue

LOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

TheRowdiest

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

22 marks for guru :O
That biased..

how do u know he danced good ?

we haven't watched it yet right ...then how do u know marks r biased ? 

get used to it Rowdiest; there will be many such comments: biased judges, bad choreographer, bad concept, etc. I mean Remo sir who is such an amazing choreographer, KJo Dharma Head Honcho, Madhuri one of the best actresses EVER; they are all jealous jhal bhoon gaye teeno ke teeno so off course they'll be biased..Tsk TskOuchWinkTongue

ROFL

bass jo Goo-ruuu hua shuru to sab ko mirchi lag gayi ROFL

yeh masoom fans LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyshivani003TheRowdiest

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Gooo-ruu can't dance saala.. and if he got 23 I'm pretty sure he was the same as 2nd episode..

Raviii Kishan... FTW Party

and I disagree with someone who said we can't criticize.. we can.. the show is made for us...they work hard or not work hard I don't care.. they make the show for the audiences and if the audiences don't like it they will put their point forward and my point is GC cannot dance up until this time.. he may improve in the future I don't know.. but for now he is pretty bad..

Ravi kissan Rocks... Party

GC ka pata nahi...stiff body syndrome LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RENU1111TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

sadly for these Blind Pankhiya Criticism is Bashing , and all threads r getting closed while all ATs , praise threads r open , to woh bhi band karo ...i didn't know this time only Praise is allowed in JDJ forum or yah GC fans can Criticize shampa, Sanath  but we can't 

happygolucky

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

sadly for these Blind Pankhiya Criticism is Bashing , and all threads r getting closed while all ATs , praise threads r open , to woh bhi band karo ...i didn't know this time only Praise is allowed in JDJ forum or yah GC fans can Criticize shampa, Sanath  but we can't 

Mini.. hamara bhi waqt aaayega 

I'm just wondering why did they give Shampa to him? I mean kya soch ke? Confused

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 20 June 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyTheRowdiestFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.