Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys!!!
Had been for the episode 3 shoot  for JDJ.Sharing the episode details herein with you ppl..
SPOILERS ALERT

There were 7 performances in the episode
It began with Gia and Nishants performance on  Kuch Kuch Hota Hai mix songs.. They were given a total of 23 by the judges.
Jayati and Divakar had a spectacular act on Karzzz-Ek Hasina Thi and secured 27 marks from the judges
Ravi Kishan danced to Dabanng songs and gained 26 mrks!.
Gurmeet and Shampas act was a tribute to all 3 Devdas's .It was a mix of all the three films ..with a song from the older Devdas,Chalak Chalak and  Emotional Atyachar. They secured  22 in all from the judges..
I have a feeling that judges have a been a bit strict here.. Cos I'd prefer  their act over the other ones..  bt they r experts and i m sure have a better view of things than I do!
Shibani and Puneet gave a tribute to Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.,... secured 23 I guess... dunn remember exactly bt I liked the part KJo ddnt like in the act .He mentioned he ddnt like a  particular part where both of had a some steps laying down across the stage .
Bharti and Savio were grt in their Munna Bhai act. They secured 24 if I am not wrong..
Talat ji's act was on DON's songs medley.He secured 22-23.He was pretty okayyy

Edited by funnyguy - 11 years ago
great 

song selection is so boring 
Thanks for sharing the details.. cant wait to watch it.. 
hope the performances are enjoyable .. 
Thanks for sharing...Weren't there going to be any eliminations this week?
22 marks for guru :O
That biased..
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

22 marks for guru :O
That biased..

how do u know he danced good ?

we haven't watched it yet right ...then how do u know marks r biased ? 
Jst said it ^ I randumly said it.
thanks for the details
omg jayati mam scoring 27
i am eagerly waiting to see what special she did
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

how do u know he danced good ?

we haven't watched it yet right ...then how do u know marks r biased ? 

get used to it Rowdiest; there will be many such comments: biased judges, bad choreographer, bad concept, etc. I mean Remo sir who is such an amazing choreographer, KJo Dharma Head Honcho, Madhuri one of the best actresses EVER; they are all jealous jhal bhoon gaye teeno ke teeno so off course they'll be biased..Tsk Tsk😉😛