Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

funnyguy

funnyguy

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hello guys!!!
Had been for the episode 3 shoot  for JDJ.Sharing the episode details herein with you ppl..
SPOILERS ALERT

There were 7 performances in the episode
It began with Gia and Nishants performance on  Kuch Kuch Hota Hai mix songs.. They were given a total of 23 by the judges.
Jayati and Divakar had a spectacular act on Karzzz-Ek Hasina Thi and secured 27 marks from the judges
Ravi Kishan danced to Dabanng songs and gained 26 mrks!.
Gurmeet and Shampas act was a tribute to all 3 Devdas's .It was a mix of all the three films ..with a song from the older Devdas,Chalak Chalak and  Emotional Atyachar. They secured  22 in all from the judges..
I have a feeling that judges have a been a bit strict here.. Cos I'd prefer  their act over the other ones..  bt they r experts and i m sure have a better view of things than I do!
Shibani and Puneet gave a tribute to Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.,... secured 23 I guess... dunn remember exactly bt I liked the part KJo ddnt like in the act .He mentioned he ddnt like a  particular part where both of had a some steps laying down across the stage .
Bharti and Savio were grt in their Munna Bhai act. They secured 24 if I am not wrong..
Talat ji's act was on DON's songs medley.He secured 22-23.He was pretty okayyy

Edited by funnyguy - 20 June 2012 at 9:17am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786naniSonni-jadoo-ahutatanisha_sharmaGeetluvmaanRitu-cuty_kBWSweetu..nisaluvrk..LeadNitratebulls-eyeadigaagsizezeroaddictrimitimi2000Vinder90Sandy914maaneet5sushantfanGulabiBhaisfamzii05Awari_Maan--Krish---Sangs-Nihira-fanash91-.nandini.-PCRocksshalini01shivani003t_areebpurvayipeePentaminous.-Rhythmic.Me-GundayVedantShru77-Nightingale--Mrs.MSK-Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 3-Spoilers" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
great 

song selection is so boring 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyshivani003Shru77Tony_StraK786

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the details.. cant wait to watch it.. 
hope the performances are enjoyable .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RolzzTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Weren't there going to be any eliminations this week?

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
22 marks for guru :O
That biased..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9Manali_IamGCian

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

22 marks for guru :O
That biased..

how do u know he danced good ?

we haven't watched it yet right ...then how do u know marks r biased ? 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadafzgeetmanntanya12tanisha_sharmanikolai_gogolSuniBWSweetuLeadNitrateChand_Nibulls-eyeRENU1111--Krish--suzi_bshivani003-Sangs--Aicha-ash91Mia1loveRolzzPentaminous.ChippeshwiniyipeeHappyMelodyTony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.