Page 1 of 1

delhi_princess

Goldie

delhi_princess

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hello friends... i would like to introduce u guys to dil ki baat!Tongue

here you sing a song of what your mood is today Smile

ex.

2day i feel really really really happy!Big smile!!!!  so i want to sing this song

chale jaise hawayen sanan sanan

ude jaise parinde gagan gagan

jaye titliyan jaise chaman chaman

yuhi ghoomu mai bhi magan magan

mai deewani dil ki rani gam se anjani

kab karti hoon wo karti hoon jo hai thani

hope u guys enjoy!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil ki baat" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Shuvani, i noe u r realli happy but unfortunately i have to close this topic coz we are not allowed to play any games anymore in MC..details can be found here : Games in MC realli sry Ouch But u can sing/chat/dance in Musician of teh week topic for sure! Tongue its ur topic! Tongue

- closing topic! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top