Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

I have a science exam tomorrow...its 10.30pm here and i've barely done any revision thanks to VirMan! *I feel the need to say a rude word here but I won't say it because I will follow the forum's rules* πŸ˜†

hahahaha..anyway all the best.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

hahahaha..anyway all the best.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha! Thanks...let's see how I go πŸ˜• 
although I have the exam to not look forward to tomorrow I do have another super duper amazing ehmmbh epi im 100% enthused to see!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Haha! Thanks...let's see how I go πŸ˜• 
although I have the exam to not look forward to tomorrow I do have another super duper amazing ehmmbh epi im 100% enthused to see!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

hahaha..i know ...i was facing the same thing last week...soo i really can understand your position now..πŸ˜†
madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am with you !! Never even dreamt that a reel life couple wud take over my life like this !!
I am fida over VirMan. I did ask myself whether this is normal and tried to tel myself to concentrate on other work but the next second my dhimaag is ful of VirMan. And after coming to IF, realized I m not the only crazy person on earth πŸ˜ƒ

But then who cares !! I love the crazy myself and i love VIRMAN even more !! So What the hellπŸ˜†
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳i have lost count of the no of times i must have  watched this scene each time it takes my breath away...virmans are killing me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
coolan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay...okay! I know you've all seen it an infinite number of times but I still can't get over it! Am I the only one:

-Watching
-Rewatching
-Rewatching
-Rewatching
-Being determined to concentrate on my work
-Watching the scene again
-Rewatching
-Rewatching
-Closing YouTube saying that I'm going to get work done
-Opening YouTube to watch the scene

Seriously that ^^ is what I'm doing right now! VirMan has taken over my life!! I can't concentrate on anything apart from them and their romance πŸ˜³ Pyaar Maanvi ko horra hai aur zala merra haal tho dekhlo πŸ˜† I think we are going to have to start a VirMan hospital for all us fans who are affected by the "VirMan fever!" Can somebody just tell me...am I normal or not?! πŸ€£ Is it normal to not get any work done for 5 hours in a row and watch VirMan scenes...since I do it everyday...I think it is normal for me now πŸ˜† Kya aapka bhi merra jeysa haal hai? What is your temperature after catching the VirMan fever?? πŸ˜‰

It seems like you have written what I am experiencing πŸ˜›. From 3 days I am only watching Virman scenes..All the scenes..earlier ones and recent ones..and still I am not able to get over them.. πŸ˜‰

I feel lost in their world...truly...magical πŸ˜Š

I love the way they look at each other...Virat gives such sexy looks to Manvi πŸ˜ƒ

I am totally in love with them!!!
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After today's episode I am in La La Land! 
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have seen this particular scene atleast 15times and when i see everytime☺️☺️.virat and manvi was so hot.