Male Lead should be replaced !!!!!!

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Sorry Sorry guys i m not  comparing/bashing. but i think If CVs want to Bring Adi-Sugni together in Future than  They Should Replace The Male Lead with any other strong/better actors, becoz this character needs strong actor, but i think Anuj is not strong at all & also not parfect Choice 4 this role, , guys please don't take me wrong but it's only my opinion & if they want Vikram-Sugni together than it's parfectly ok for me, becoz i like their chemistry, but if Vikram character will turn negetive , than i think this replacement is really necessary  4 this show., so what do u think guys, am i wrong ???

Edited by jakther - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the guy playing Adi. I believe the people who do not  like him just need to give him some more time. The guy hardly gets in screen time. 

Anuj is doing well.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think every body appreciates your concern on this...but it will not be right ot suggest an actor in place of someone...Please refrain from doing so...and Actor bashing is being done enough ...I guess the best thing is to send request to teh CVs...but please dont put such threads...

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When you say he will turn "negative" what do you mean by that? If he turns negative and eventually these two end up together, then why is that a bad thing?

Plus, it is not so much the actor who is at fault here but the concept of woman falling for the nephew of the man she loves. Plus, there is no chemistry between Adi and Sugni in the same way as we saw between TVS and Sugni. Replacing the actor will not make that happen.
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why to change the actor.  They can keep TVS-sungi jodi and Adi n amrita.  Why show anyone negative.  Both can be main lead.  I don't want anyone to turn negative.  I think they can cover many issues keeping both the leads positive as we know the concept of the show now only they have to show how they fight  this old tradition of sardhakai.
avid_reader thumbnail
Come on you guys, give him a break. He hasn't had that much screen time. I personally want to see how his character develops as well as his acting. Don't be so hard on him. Everything starts with making a few fumbles and mumbles here and there, until we can do it right and then do it perfectly.
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Even i think we should give Anuj (Aditiya) some time. His character Aditiya is merely getting screentime and its only now that they are showing some pretty short scenes of Adi-Sugni. We should give him some time to portray his character.
The Cvs ought to give Aditiya's character more screen time.
So guys lets not judge Adi's character as yet lets wait till we see a little more of him.
jakther7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I think every body appreciates your concern on this...but it will not be right ot suggest an actor in place of someone...Please refrain from doing so...and Actor bashing is being done enough ...I guess the best thing is to send request to teh CVs...but please dont put such threads...

I m really sorry 4 doing this , yeah u r right suggest an actor in someone place is not right, ok i will edit it & next time i will be more careful about it.BTW  Thanx for ur reply & suggestion .
jakther7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rozetta

Hi

Even i think we should give Anuj (Aditiya) some time. His character Aditiya is merely getting screentime and its only now that they are showing some pretty short scenes of Adi-Sugni. We should give him some time to portray his character.
The Cvs ought to give Aditiya's character more screen time.
So guys lets not judge Adi's character as yet lets wait till we see a little more of him.

nice thought, but i really don't think same actually i Saw Anuj in his first TV serial named "Sabki Ladli Bebo" he was  The Male Lead of that show, & now he is doing this show, but till now i can't see any improvement in his acting that's why i create this thread.may be i m wrong, but my intention is not judge anyone at all. & this is only my opinion.