Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Mirchi Madam Missing, 'Mirchi Dundo' Morcha In Action

20/6/2012, TV Nagar,  BT News Network

NBTians everywhere are raising their concern over the apparent disappearance of their dearest 'Mirchi Madam' from the show. 'Bakwas Times' takes our readers to the heart of the matter.

'Where is Mirchi Madam? What has happened to Mirchi Madam? Has she exited the show? Has she been replaced?'- These were the questions loyal NBT fans were trying to find answers, for quite some time now. Various discussion forums were filled with concerned inquiries from fans about the change in her character and image. 
Now the fans have started to smell something fishy in this state of affairs and are getting almost certain that Mirchi Madam may have fallen victim to some conspiracy. They strongly believe that though there is a Meenu (Mirchi Madam's original name) in the show now, she is no Mirchi, but a look alike imposter .
So today morning, hundreds of fans gathered here in the 'Fangal Square' to give their concerns a voice and take a morcha to the 'Sans Shine' production house, which produces the show. They also have prepared and signed a petition, asking the production house to immediately take action and bring back Mirchi Madam to the show.
During the morcha, our correspondent Joota Singh spoke to a few worried fans to find out about cause of their concern. This is what they had to say in support of their suspicion.

Mr. I M A Shaqi (Leader of 'Mirchi Dundo' morcha)- "Well, I have no suspicion, but I am 200% sure, this Meenu is not at all Mirchi Madam. Our Mirchi Madam was so fiery, so spunky. Woh to sab ki dhulayi karti thi. Lekin ye wali Meenu to khud dhul rahi hai. This can not be her. We are very dissatisfied with this Meenu, so we are asking to replace her with the original lady'.

Mr. Theeka Lal (worried fan)- Now what, Mirchi to theeka chod ke pheeka pad gaya. Hume to aisi pheeki cheez ki aadat nahi, to ab NBT kaise dekhe?

Ms. Femina Rani (Noted feminist)- I am damn sure it's a conspiracy to malign the reputation of the show. You know, every other serial treats widows as 'dukhiyari vidhwa's who are mute and dumb. This was different. In fact, we had flooded the net with the fan mails in support of an independent, strong widow as a protagonist. But now everything has changed. Even our Mirchi Madam has become too timid and meek. I believe that the rival 'Udhas TV' channel which could not bear the success of the show, has some hand in this change. 

Ms. EkMarDoTukde (leader of student MD morcha)- You see Mr. JS, I have a strong feeling that this is not real Mirchi Madam. This Meenu is look alike lady who is addicted to 'Kektarishtam' on a daily basis. I too suspect that, it is the handy work of 'Udhas TV' people and these Dappu-Jappu duo who have recently joined NBT, are their rats. 

Mrs. Pakkabol (enthusiastic fan)- 'Arre, koi shaq nai, pakka hai. Jaise Ms. EkMarDoTukde bol rahi thi, woh 'Udhas TV' walon ne hi sulzi hui Mirchi Madam ka kidnap kar ke uski jagah ye ulzi hui Meenu ko bitha diya hai. Arre, woh (U TV) log to 'Kektarishtam' mein naha-dhone ke liye famous hain. Ab unka asar is Meenu par bhi dhik raha hai. Apni Mirchi Madam aisi kahan thi? Aap hi bolo".

Well our correspondent JS had no answer for Mrs. Pakkabol's question. But he himself got curious about this 'Kektarishtam' everyone was referring to. So, he collected some info about it, and here we give a brief description of it for our readers.
'Kektarishtam is a(n in)famous success formula developed by the soap queen Ms. Kekta Sirfir. It is actually a slow poison based on the ancient 'Vishkanya' practices. Key composition of this concoction is given here. Each 5 ml contains Tulsi- 10mg, Parvati- 9 mg, Prerna- 8 mg, Priya- 7 mg, Kumkum- 6 mg and Siddhi- 5 mg prepared in 80% Tear base.
A small quantity everyday is a 'sure cure drug' for every 'ideal' protagonists in Ms. Kekta Sirfir's serials. 
If taken consistently, it successfully transforms every gutsy young woman into an ideal, self-sacrificing 'bahu' like NBT's Meenu. And it is also proven that if taken in traces, it transforms any normal devrani/jethani into a wily antagonist- just like NBT's Renu.

Edited by WREX - 20 June 2012 at 4:37am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

joshethandeejadheydoc27unforgetable112swapna82GKS_CAmadhubansenfatim30sauris1973anuswavai2S.StephybipsRehana86Mehek25Leah1bhavi20_sarunima_LUIT--Hope--sitammaMR21Fallen Angelmemad-Fari-chweetubsingapuryadoremevirgoGiraffidaemisty85_Bidzie_--Udhay--manesha76.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MIRCHI MADAM missing!! BT reports" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swapna82

swapna82

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I thought BT is owned by Shamil and she single-handedly manages it (like monu used to manage PL LOL) .. I didn't know BT had other reporters as well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswavai2Mehek25--Hope--

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

I thought BT is owned by Shamil and she single-handedly manages it (like monu used to manage PL LOL) .. I didn't know BT had other reporters as well...

Well Swapna,
I am a stringer!Wink

Edited by WREX - 20 June 2012 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswavai2misty85

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
:D :D :D ROFL!! New BT by Wrex.. Thanks it was good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hilarious !ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
oh I love those names!
Sans shine??ROFL
I M A Shaqi!ROFL oh me in lowwe with all the names u mentioned. I am gonna use them when I write on phankas. No need to ask permission. rekha is my partner in crime nowCool
wonderful girl! these types of posts will keep our sanity intact Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenUmraoJaanswavai2arunima_LUITbsingapurymisty85

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

BT is 'growing'  swapnaTongue
I hope to get more reporters for BT soonCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2madhubansenmisty85

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

hilarious !ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
oh I love those names!
Sans shine??ROFL
I M A Shaqi!ROFL oh me in lowwe with all the names u mentioned. I am gonna use them when I write on phankas. No need to ask permission. rekha is my partner in crime nowCool
wonderful girl! these types of posts will keep our sanity intact Thumbs Up

Thank you Shamil,

Aap to sagi maa ho BT ki. Aap ko meri baby sitting achchi lagi, yehi badi baat hai!!

*wiping khushi ke aansoo*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenshamil

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Shamo - Chechi, When did u appoint new reporter for BT?? P.S. I'm already working as PRO for BT, I'm promoting BT in MMT. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenshamilmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.