Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I never thought I would make an FF but here i am today, writing it. I just had to do this, there were so many things i wanted to put in this story, but first take a look at the beginning ;)

Part 1- Page 1
Part 2- Page 2

=========================PART1=========================

Indu ne chor diya apne aadat ko. 1 mahina beet gaya, Indu isn't bothering Sanchi anymore. He can't take it, the pain he is giving her, he can't stand it anymore. Indu saanchi ko aur dukhi nahi dekh sakta. Time has proven that love is more powerful than hatred. Aakhir Indu ke pyaar ne usko hara diya.
The moment Indu said: Sanchi ji, bas, ab aur nahi. Hum aapko aur dukhi nahi dekh sakte Sanchi ji. Aap befikar rahiye, aaj se aapko ghabrane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Hum aapse door rahenge..

Sanchi ne kaha, dekha Indu Singh, aakhir humne tumko hara diya. Meine kaha tha na ki tumko mein jeetne nahi dungi. Sanchi smirks.

Now 1 month has gone by, but instead of being happy that she doesn't have to compete with Indu anymore, she has a strange feeling. Aaj tak aise nahi hua tha. Kyun baar baar uske man me aa raha hai ki Indu singh abi kya kar raha hai? Kyun woh ek pal ke liye bhi kuch aur ke baare me nahi soch sakti.

*Pata nahi university me jaane ke baad mujhe kya hogaya hai* she thinks.

Meanwhile Indu is with his friends. Sub masti kar rahe hai, lekin Indu can't get his mind off Sanchi. *Ab kya kar rahi hogi woh* he thinks

As the days pass by, Sanchi's sister and brother also notice that something is wrong. Sanchi itni chup kyun rehti hai aaj kal. Woh hamesha hasti thi, aur ab toh Indu Singh bhi nahi hai. They decide to cheer her up. So plan something.
SANCHI DIDIII! Aajaooo hume aapko kuch dikhana hai! Sanchi refuses but they keep insisting. Please didi ek baar dekho naa!

But Sanchi isn't in the mood for these things so she goes to her room. Meri haalat pehle se hi kharab hai aur ab yeh dono bhi aagaye. She starts doing her homework so she has something else to think about.
raat beet gayi aur subha hogayi. Sanchi wakes up to go to college, lekin she feels as if today something is going to happen. She had a dream last night, but she just can't remember what it was. She has a happy feeling so she rushes to her mother and says: Maa aaj hum aapke saath jaayenge. With a big smile on her face! Then she rushed to her dad and she gave him a big hug! Papa aaj hum bahooot khush hai!

Sanchi's mom didn't understand and said: Ka?? Kaha jayenge Sanchiya?
Sanchi replied are maaa! aaj aap sabzi khareedne jayenge na, toh hum bhi chalte hai, college ki raaste me toh hai. Toh hum dono saath saath jayenge. Waise bhi akele jaane ka man nahi kar raha hai aaj Big smile

On the way to college with her mom, Sanchi's mother says: Are sanchiya, aaj tum bahoot khush lag rahi ho. Ka hua, zara humko bhi bataye diyo tum.
Sanchi answers, kuch nahi maa, aaj pata nahi aisa kyun lag raha hai ki kuch khaas hone wala hai.

Meanwhile Indu can't stop thinking about sanchi. Usne faisla kiya, aaj woh phir se university me jayega. Aur sanchi ko sab sach batayega. His feelings for her, how he misses her and how he has changed. Indu can't take it anymore.

He rushes himself to the university and immediately starts searching sanchi. It's been one month since the two had seen each other. Indu has a feeling that today all will turn out good.

Sanchi reaches college and sees Mehak. They greet and walk to class together, as usual. As Mehak is talking, Sanchi remembers!!!!
She remembers the dream she had last night! As soon as the scene flashed in her mind her heart skips a beat. The only thing she is thinking about is how Indu is hugging her!!!! She is trying to remember how the dream went on.

Edited by Anitkh - 22 June 2012 at 9:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

beboliciousteenmadanikeFaayeyRams3697devraniharishrusha4003NamzzAbsoluvSonali.SHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Sanchi misses Indu Singh-PART3" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishNamzz

madanike

madanike

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
WOW ANITKH THAT"S WONDERFUL DESCRIPTION Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishAnitkhNamzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Anit, keep writing. Loved it. 

devraniharishAnitkh

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thank you! i have still so much to write , the confession part and all! cant wait till i can share it with you guyss

devraniharishNamzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
can't wait to read it :)

Jaldi likhna!

devraniharishAnitkhroshaeldsouza91

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
wow great story dear but Jaise hi maza aa raha tha tumne bhi Channel walo ki tarah ... aaj ka episode end kr diya... Wink Waise Story aachi thiii Clap ClapClapClapClapClap

AnitkhNamzzroshaeldsouza91

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
lol are agar ek hi episode me sab kuch ko khatam karungi toh maza kaha rahega, ab tum log bhi sochenge ki aage kya hoga :D

devraniharishNamzzroshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.