Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
(Disha Parmar )

Everyone wants to make it big in the glamour world and Disha Parmar is no exception.

This delhi lass makes her debut opposite Nakuul Mehta in Rajshri Productions' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' on Star Plus. However, not many know that to pursue her dreams the young girl left her studies mid way.
Disha, who has appeared in several print and commercial ads in Delhi, was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity.

Says Disha, "Acting was always on my mind so when the offer came to me I happily agreed to do it. We all know that Rajshri Productions is a very reputed and big production house and I couldn't have asked for something bigger than this."
So how did her parents react when she told them about her decision to quit studies? "Initially they were against it and told me that it was not good to leave my studies mid-way. But then they finally agreed and supported my decision".

so everybody out here Panhuri is played by DISHA PARMAR, who was in 12th this year and she left her studies...midway...

regards devEmbarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPunjabiaisha.damor-Ritu567-hiddenpearlbusybee..Gautam_JenniferxMidnightStarxprc_fan1tes_v1chucklebuddyll-Bliss-lllove_never_diesFIZK6-Vanshika-seelaksHavvii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI- Disha Parmar quits studies for Pyaar Ka Dard" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Tfs. Smile

I hope and pray that her sacrifice pays off. Smile

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Tfs. Smile

I hope and pray that her sacrifice pays off. Smile

GREAT...MY PLEDSURE...

HER Acting is good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiii-Ritu567-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Smile

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Thanks for sharing the article Smile

my plesure so her name is

disha...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! She can go very far, she is a good solid actress!! :)

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42tes_v1

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.