Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Does this anish have some old relation widd yuvi or does yuvi and princi share some relation coz  they both have same surname...
this anish definitely does not like suvreen because he was evilly smirking when he was saying her that he thought she was special..
May be he has some big plans regarding DPSC with some other people involved too...
The story is getting interesting ...
Youth politics is really confusing..Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

veera-luvAnikz003soumyakJiaaReesujairohitsurbhi_d3isnat...anshu...kamalapushpa..DamonCrazy..ayaazukideewanisweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does he..?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishanthi2005

ishanthi2005

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
If Princi is yuvi's mother wat will happen??? LOL 
Were yuvis parents shown in the show??? 
Talking about aneesh i have no idea what the hell he wants Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..ayaazukideewani

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Not mother but someone close...his parents weren't introduced but i saw his father's name was mahinder singh in the NOC form..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Good to see so many posts about Aneesh. He is such an interesting character. He is someone who is completely different from what he seems to look like from outside. 

No idea why he is doing what he is doing... I understand he wants to be the boss of the college but when i was watching through his scenes ...it seems like he is after something else...revenge or might be something else.

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Yes,revenge may be the reason but with whom is quite confusing...the story is really praiseworthy  they are making us stick to there show by  just leaving us to guess...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035sujairohit

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I have no clue about this Aneesh's intentions...All I am doing is waiting for his secrets to be revdealed...Good post btw :)

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i wonder why there are no shows on multiple personality disorder. though aneesh is definitely not a patient of same, but its kinda similar

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
This Anish angle in the story is quite interesting!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.