Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sita at this point I feel we deserve a better show 😭 after reading the BTS segment of Mohan getting Megha a mangalsutra!!! 
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sita i did see the scene thrice i dint feel lyk she ws smiling ... rather i saw her lost in own thoughts n world she wsnt soo very even present in situation ... well if u still feel d same i respect . though i dnt really agree... i wont comment further anyways thankss πŸ˜Š
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma1

shamo..it is simply wonderul...kidilan!!!  the VM and the song selection..both are wonderful...come on let me give you a big hug.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and please do make a longer vm...with the same song or with a similar song..if you want i will help u hunt out for more rumal scenes

thanks dear
in other rumaal scenes we have either guru or megha

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw that U Me Aur TV segment...Megha still has that constipated look on her face...I dont understand why cant she clearly tell him that she doesnt love him...these confusions are causing more heart breaks for Mohan...and so far i havent felt even one dot, that Megha has any feelings for Mohan...pata nahin woh itna kyun dhokar khaa rahe hain...
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree

she is too emotionally high maintenance

i am actually missing rashmi😑

the fact is that men end up choosing and pursing such high maintenance babes as the challenge is very exciting for them

so no matter what we think monu's choice is what will rule the day😭
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Sita,

Megha's character has been totally crashed. She has been transfromed from lovable, life loving but sad person trying her best to cope up with her dear husband's sudden death, into a person who is not ready to do any introspection of her true feelings. Into a person who is only a 'conformist of all that is traditionally acceptable'. Someone, I am so sad to say, who is without any bone of spine in them.

You have so rightly said about it in your post.

Many of us who have empathised Megha's dielemma, have defended her so many times. Accepted her silly behaviour as a part of ongoing process of her transformation.

But sadly, her yesterday's smile / lack of reaction to Addu's impolite behaviour to the guest in their house was not pardonable at all.

Its not just about Mohan, in a traditional family of that kind, do they allow kids to behave like this with their guest?, and Mohan is not just the guest! Because of him the family is able to live with more dignity and very soon they will get much greater financial stability as all locked up assets are handed over to Megha. Is it done once you acknowldege his efforts as being Farishta?, the way Ved said it once. Once that is acknowledged, as if one gets a licence to not treat him like a human being?

Pardon my rants! But I am angry.

Such impolite behaviour by kids is indecent by even modern standards. Addu's original character was that of a kid who had a very sensible understanding of what is right or wrong. He was little cranky and had never had warmed up with Mohan but was not impolite to this extent.

There were times when he did express his happiness after recieving the gifts from Mohan. He did acknowledge that Mohan would have given him anything else had he asked for it. So there was an element of trust building up.

Now after what Mohan has done to save Nanhi and for Amar, isn't he supposed to show less impoliteness than before? But instead he is allowed to insult him. That is so not decent by any modern humanist moral standards.

I was very angry to see that yesterday. My feelings, like many of us, were similar to what Mohan and Nanhi must have felt while going through that situation. :-(

Though, I am hoping today Megha says to him something about it. As per the pre-cap, today's episode is a continuation of yesterday's post dinner mingling. Addu has insulted Mohan again and they showed MN sad, Manav looking,but Megha's reaction was not shown in the pre-cap. Hope Megha shows some of her skills of being a responsible parent who inculcates values of respect, care towards others in her kids.

I have little hope that our original NBTNMKK flavour will return in the show. But I am not totally giving up. I want to watch this show, hopefully till the end.

Again Sita, full empathy and agreement with your opinion that Mohan desereves someone much much better than this current version of Megha. He got to learn to give her a cold shoulder. Not bother about her at all. He should just let her go.

Jaane do is Anarkali ko Disco Naachane ke Liye. Tab Jaake Use Pata Chalega Ki Woh Ek Mohan Hi Hai Jisake Saath Wo Kise Dusare Ke Ghar Mai Mehman Hote Hue 1 night Room Share Karati Hai. Phir Bhi Bina Jhijhak So Sakati Hai. (Recall Farmhouse Night) Aur Woh Isliye Nahi Ki Mohan ek Chota Baccha Hai. Isliye Kyon Ki Woh Ek Bilkul Sharif Insaan Hai Jo Megha Ki Bahut Izzat Karata Hai, Use Pyaar Karata Hai.

This reminds me of a dialogue in hindi film Chini Cum. AB calls Tabbu and she stops. AB asks her, 'aise koi bhi mard bulaega to rukogi kya?'.

In the same manner I want to ask Megha, 'Will you be so comfortable to share a room for the night with any other man, in somebody else's house? A place you are a stranger? Will you feel so safe that you don't even bother to cover yourself with a sheet / quilt before you sleep? Could you do that Megha and feel really safe with almost every man?

If you have such a comfortable confidence about Mohan, how could you let your child insult him in front of your eyes as he is an invited guest in your house?

In normal people's life this is not called love or care or respect for that person.

I have ranted enough. Feeling better!

How long this portrail of women as either docile, confused, stupid or assertive vamps is going to go on?

Films or TV shows either have Megha or Renu or Indu. Polarised characters, much away from the reality of modern, independent, thoughtful, assertive yet caring and loving women.

If the reason for introducing the slapgate and bullet scene was to use them to ruin Megha, then CV's have scored an ugly 500 on a scale of 100 marks.

Me ,Breaks the nib of my pen, (practically bangs the keyboard), like the judge after declaring a death sentence.

:-(

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

@sita i did see the scene thrice i dint feel lyk she ws smiling ... rather i saw her lost in own thoughts n world she wsnt soo very even present in situation ... well if u still feel d same i respect . though i dnt really agree... i wont comment further anyways thankss πŸ˜Š

i have written again and again that it is just not the smile...though it upset me a lot.. it is the general change in her attitude,behavior...and as many people mentioned, is this the way to treat guests?? Addu was so rude..and how can the explanation ..'she was preoccupied'  be given there??  okay, if she does not love him, fine...but did  he deserved to get only so much importance?? he does not have even a seat left at the dining table?? and the ldaies of the house don't even notice? esp megha?? sorry, I am not able to digest all this..leave alone decency, this is being plain  rude...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: misty85

@Sita: I felt that she smiled because these two have love hate kind of relationship & she knows that... Even when they were going to farm house both gave looks to each other & Megha gave a small smile... so I think some people are interpreting wrong meaning of her smile. 

Mishty , i agree . Smile was not because of Addu's reaction it was for Mohan to understand the difficulty of marrying a women having 2 kids . Megha doesn't come inbetween Mohan - Nanhi & Mohan - Addu . So i think she was acting normally . 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by krazzybeam

i have written again and again that it is just not the smile...though it upset me a lot.. it is the general change in her attitude,behavior...and as many people mentioned, is this the way to treat guests?? Addu was so rude..and how can the explanation ..'she was preoccupied'  be given there??  okay, if she does not love him, fine...but did  he deserved to get only so much importance?? he does not have even a seat left at the dining table?? and the ldaies of the house don't even notice? esp megha?? sorry, I am not able to digest all this..leave alone decency, this is being plain  rude...
Originally posted by: manesha76

Mishty , i agree . Smile was not because of Addu's reaction it was for Mohan to understand the difficulty of marrying a women having 2 kids . Megha doesn't come inbetween Mohan - Nanhi & Mohan - Addu . So i think she was acting normally . 
my darling manesha, at the risk of repeating myself, it was not the oso called smile alone.pl read swai's post above also.

Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m also pist off with ongoing trak its irritating mi now