Kasauti Zindagi Ki

football b/w Kasautii & sarrkkar

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 EXTRA INNINGS:

By correspondent ronitr.Smile

At last the football match between KASAUTII team and SARKAR team started last week.Due to busy schedules of the players the game took place as 4 parts and was completed in 4 days.The match was given high publicity and the viewers had high expectation.

The adds consisted of the S team skipper  Kunal dressed in white kurta defining his match tactics along with other team members karan and priyamvada.While the K team launched their adds portraying some scenes of their earlier matches including skipper Bajaj and vice captain Prerna , but the adds weren't focused on Bajaj.K team were highly experienced and are used to this field for years , but S team was a fresh team consisting of experienced players.

Here are the highlights of the much-awaited match and the commentary of our experts.

DAY 1:

Kharu: The public is a bit tensed as there are rumors that the K team skipper is to be replaced b'coz of his off field friendship with the opposition team. But there is no delay in the match.

Kandhira:Oh yes Kharu ….the players have arrived in full spirit and Let the best team win.

Kiddu: The ball is up in the air , Aonu & priyamvada ,the forward players are ready, Priyam grabs the ball aur woh ball aptne pati veer ko pass karthe hai , ball phir priyam ke pass aur ek shandar kick , K team ke goaly Sravan kuch nahi kar sake… aur yeh hua goal.

Kandhira:I think Priyam is in good form ,she is going for a goal each time …priyam se ball abh he kruthika ke pas …aur unhonhe marah ek goal…"swimming pool se ek shirt less player ki entry. karan apne girl friend ke saath thodi der ball se masti karthe hain.But the audience is roaring for Kunal's entry.

Oh my god! Karan was too sexy in his introduction scene.

Kharu:Ya ..but I think he was too good in managing the position of his hair 4 a cover while he came out of water…

Kandhira:I'm so disappointed to see no one is wearing my type blouse.

Kiddu:But  Karan's dressing and hair had some similarity with your blouse Kandi…."they reveal more than they hide".

priyam goal pe goal marthi ja rahi hai….bechara sravan height na hone ki karan goal ko rokne mein asafal..

Kunal has arrived in the airport…achanak dil ki dhadkane tez ho gayi , yes ! abhi bade bete kunal ki entry ho gi…sari nazre ground par tiki hai ,tabhi hospital ka scene aur rafri ka ishara hua "Foul".Stadium is again silent.

Channel changed to starplus.

Kharu:S team skipper didn't arrive but yes the ball is now with  K team skipper Bajaj.

There is only one voice every where "Bajaj ,Bajaj!!".I think the people are really wanting Bajaj to make a goal.

Kiddu:Ya Kharu…pichley kuch matches mein unko kabhi goal karne ka moka nahi mila tha , but I think he is prepared today.

Bajaj  is heading towards kasak's room , he is about to cross the door….every one is exited and yes it's a ….oooh  Bajaj ball ko wahi chod ke laut gaye….lagtha hai unke boots mein kuch technical problem hai…Coach ne unhe vapaz bulaliya hai…Darshak phir udaz.Par anurag ball ko pane ki koshish mein…par woh rahe asafal

Now the substitute  Milii will enter…

Channel changed to zee.

yes Karan is ready to kick….every one excited what will happen and….pepsi van arrived …Oye babli lets have a break.

Kandhira:A brown boot appeared

darshak pure josh mein hai ,karan ball ko hawa mein uchalne hi wala hai ,par achanak unko rok diya jata hai ,ek 9 stoned ring, darshakon ne un charismatic basuon ko pehchanliya hai ,stadium mein ek khushi ki lehar aagayi hai…aur skipper kunal ka entry

"OOH he is too handsome…". He is awarded with a free kick 4 this awesome appearance ,abh ball unke pas hein ,har kisi ka nazar kunal par aur yeh huwa….

Oooooh aapka samay samapt…Time is up ..aaj ka match yahi pe ghatam.

DAY 2:

Kandhira:Kunal is on the field, darshak phir josh mein ,and yes he scored a goal in his first kick."mein sabse maphi mangtha hoon"…karan is continuously making passes and kicks.At times the ball is with Kunal, but no attempts 4 a goal.

Kharu:Kunal is coming from the lift ,heading towards karan..

Kandhira:ooh Kunal ne apne charm se phir ball ko aonu se chena aur unki zordar dialogues K team ke sare players ko kardiya freeze aur prerna ke saamne se hokar kunal tezi se goal post ki taraf and it's a goal!!!.

Kharu:Since  from the 1st day ,veer is passing the ball in the wrong posture ie on the bed…rafri has called a "foul" & yellow card is shown.

Priyam left the ball for a while , now Karan & Kunal are passing the ball to each other by residing the alphabetical order and kunal is trying to teach him his match tactics,

"A for …,B for….,C for chott pahunchana,D for danga karna.."

Kunal apne dialogue se ball ko lekar tezi se goal post ki taraf badh rahe dhe…but karan fires back with strong points aur majhburan kunal ne karan ko diya ball pass aur yeh huwa goal.But all in all the match was completely dominated by priyam in full form.

Kiddu:15 minutes remaing in todays game & Karan has again gone for a goal by going to jail and kunal still in the other end behind priyam doing nothing.Another team member Tisca enters the field with juice for kunal , but he couldn't eat the sandwich as karan needed him to pass the ball to him.

Kharu:Even though kunal played through out the day & scored a lot by his looks,but I think he is not yet completely in full form in the importance of character but compared to 1st day…he is catching up.But in todays match Bajaj was missing…he was not even allowed to kick the ball at once.Infact as his substitute K team introduced a new player Diya…Prerna and Anurag passed the ball to sneha but tried to avoid the ball passing with each other.

Kandhira:Oh yes..Bajaj was not even allowed to throw a no ball.

DAY 3:

Kandhira:oh kunal is making goal attempts in the police station , but karan is also not behind…he scored highly when he was the prime attention for the queries of the press.(As you know in all soaps the press ask questions to the main character)But Kunal headed with the ball"no questions plz".

Kharu:Karan swiped  the ball from kunal by holding his mom , when his father was shown the red card.Kunal was only in the back ground.But even then 4 one shot kunal grabbed the ball and with efficient control on it  he ended in a goal..when tears rolled down his eyes ie acting , where no one could beat him.

Kiddu:Oh my god karan has again gone for a goal , by pledging to the dead body where kunal was not even given a pass.

Kandhira:Hey Bajaj is back …he is moving with the ball very quickly with a cup of coffee….darshak phir josh mein ,aur unhonhe ball ko kick kiya ,ball bounced back hitting the goal post …"koi bath nahi prerna , sneha ko jane do…" no goal…aur woh phir vapaz lote , darshak fir udaz.

DAY 4:

Kandhira:OOOh Kunal is continuously scoring with his charming looks in white kurta.As usual Priyam is dominating the game.

Sister runs up as her dad is out….kunal runs behind her…darshak chilla rahe hein"kunal ,kunal come on give a goal"…but Oye babli lets have a break.

Kiddu:kunal kicked the ball on to a lorry and climbed over it…. Darshak phir udas ….

Channel changed to starplus.

Kharu:Bajaj gets the ball again….yes he is heading towards Prerna with an invitation card……unhonhe goal karna chaha , par yeh kya prerna ke ishare par ball phir se prerna ke pass aur  ek badiya sa kick aur yeh hua goal…."tekhe prerna , hum shaadi pe chalthe hain".

Kiddu: funeral is over ,veer hue completely ghel se bahar.Kunal ko miltha hai ek free kick …."karan , tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? Papa ka chitha jal raha hai aur tumhe politics ki padi hai?"kya dialogue tha!

Kunal ne kick lagayee par goli ne kii ball ko rokne ki koshish, ke tabhi karan  ne kar di phir se kick aur yeh hua goal….."yeh aapka computer games nahi, jo button dabhaya aur rokliya.."

Kandhira:Ball phirse priyam ke paas , Aounu phir se kar rahe hain ball ko pane ki koshish…par nakamyabh rahe….priyam goal pe goal marthi gayi aur S team jeeththa gaya.

S team won….

Post event special

Lets call the losing team captain..Bajaj.

So how was the game?

Oh ,it was gr8 … I think the boys played well…both the teams were good.

Is it true that Your team manager gave special instructions 2 the team that the ball should not be passed to U & you r to be replaced?

Oh no I deny it.

It is said that you are wearing this black band to show your silent protest against the group manager….or is this too superstitious like- you will not cut your hair until the match is over?

Ya its true….but not the one about my hair…I just wanted a new look.

So what are your further plans?

I reserve my statement for a better time.

Lets call the winning team captain ….Kunal

So Kunal what made sure your victory?

Well I guess we played quite fast…the opposition team took at least 4 episodes to make a goal and at times its again delayed by marrow transplant operations , each main lead actor has came back from death at least once & should get married at least thrice, fake death reports later revealed as dreams(mohini)….I don't say our play will not have plans like this in future , but of course would never be so slow.

Can we expect any sibling competition ?

Well till now, no…he is like my son( only 3 years younger)…but if any..it would be a healthy one.

Any note 4 the fans?

Thx 4 the amazing support and keep watching both the teams.Sarrkkar is rocking.

The match was a big success according to authorities  and so the same is to be organized the next week also.LOL

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Rocking !!!!Thumbs Up

Amazing, Excellent- Oh I don't have words ClapClapClap

Just loved it !!!!!

Too Good !!!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMG hav u ritten this its 2 gud ... i dont have words.... u r so gr8 ronitr
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
words are truly failing me khushi.....this was phenomenal stuff yaar....Clap
hod did u manage it??
too good!!!
rocking!
awesome!!!Big smileBig smile
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged
rockin...awesome...superb
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:57am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS I HAVE NOT YET WATCHED A SINGLE EPISODE OF SARKAAR... AS I DON'T REACH HOME AT 8:30 P.M INDIA TIME.HOW IS THE SERIAL CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME CLUE WHEN I CAN WATCH IT AGAIN AS I M NOT HOME EVEN IN THE MORNINGS
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR8888888888888888888888
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Rocking ronitr just SUPERB!!!!

Go to top