Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awww thank u!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Celebrity of the Week!:. (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meera_patel

IF-Dazzler

meera_patel

Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thank you sooo much...thanks, i didn't even expect this....

you know this is a great gift before i leave for india...cause i was really upset for leaving all of you guys Cry

Mink''s Pink

IF-Dazzler

Mink''s Pink

Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged

1. Which is your all time favorite movie of Kajol? and Why?

My Favourite film will Kuch Kuch hota hai...I remember one particluar scene when Kajol is trying to win SRK's heart & for that she was trying for a look like Rani...OMG her acting in that scene I just loved her She always makes me cry in that scene....My 2nd Favourtie is Gupt...She is Just too good In playing negativie Role in that Film.....The other one will be DDLJ no doubt about it...

2. Have you seen Fanaa? If so, what did you think of it?

I watched Fanna Just 'cause Of Kajol...& yes once more she has proven her acting skill...she is just superb in playing blind girl...she was so natural...

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why

I will tell her not to stop acting...& please if she can pair up With SRK again...

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
congrats to the winners!! Clap Kajol has always been my most favorite actress..i've always loved all of her performances...even her less praised ones...i.e. in Raju Chacha.. Tongue

1. Which is your all time favorite movie of Kajol? and Why?

My favorite film with Kajol is K3G...she's hilarious in it...I also loved KKHH....she played the role of the tomboy and later on the feminine schoolteacher so well that I was left spellbound.

2. Have you seen Fanaa? If so, what did you think of it?

Yes..I saw it this past Sunday. I thought that Kajol looked absolutely spectacular in this film...Aamir looked totally spellbound in every scene with her...seriously if i was a guy, i would feel the same way... LOL After seeing this film, I realized that Kajol is one of the few actresses in bollywood who can overshadow a great actor like Aamir Khan... Clap

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why?

I would tell her that I've always thought she is beautiful...dating back to her DDLJ, Karan Arjun days when she had the more natural look, then in her K3G look where she had the baby fat, but still looked so cute, to now where she looks absolutely gorgeous. I would tell her that she's the most talented actress ever and she reeeeeeeally needs to pair up with SRK again b/c the other actresses just don't cut it...we want SRK and Kads Embarrassed

I would sing and dance to "Ladki Badi Anjaani Hai" Big smile

btw, i would love to join the Kajol fan club...i didn't get the chance to before, but will definitely join now Smile

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Next COTW is up: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316338

Thanks everyone for participating in this one!Smile

love,
khair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top