Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
awesum post khairu jaan....

are i missed u sooooooooo much.......n kajol is 1 of my favourites......she hs sum magic in her....

it spreads around everywhere....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Celebrity of the Week!:. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

1. Which is your all time favorite movie of Kajol? and Why?

My all time movie of Kajol is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.. Her performance has still left me spell bounded.. She was amazing in her perfromance, and the variations of her shades. I still watch KKHH for her..

2. Have you seen Fanaa? If so, what did you think of it?

Hahaha.. Yup, I have seen Fanaa, One of the best performances of Kajol, Though I did go see it for her, but Aamir left me more spellbounded. Fanaa is must see for everyone and esp Kajol fans.

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative oneSmile)

I would tell Kajol, that she is the most spellbounding actress ever and She has left me completly spellbounded in Fanaa as well as KKHH. She is the most natural actor ever and in terms of acting, She will go farther than Nargis and Maduballaji..

I would dance on the song .... Saanwala Si Ek Ladki from Mujhse Dosti Karoge, because she is sweet, adorable and just like a little fairy.

fire_on_ice

Goldie

fire_on_ice

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 1:35am | IP Logged
WOW! Congrats Kajol Fan Club ... Clap Clap Clap

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...it's just the best! I love the pairing of Kajol and SRKEmbarrassed

Yes, I watched Fanaa...I think it's quite a good movie, atleast until she gets her vision back, then it gets boring for a while

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Here are just three questions for you. I wont force anyone to participate:

My all time favourite film of Kajol has to be Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....her acting n performance in there was superb n i really enjoyed the film.

But i have to add that i luved K3G as well coz her performance was hilarious in thereTongue

Ummmmm....no i haven't seen Fanaa yetEmbarrassed.....but i will watch it soon....but i can say that from wot i have heard ppl say n from the promo's it luks really gudBig smile

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative oneSmile)

Hmmmmm...If i met Kajol i would tell her that she's a awesome actress....n i have seen all of her films (i think..apart from FanaaEmbarrassedLOL)....n i think that its great that she's cum back into the industry....coz she has made a impact in the history of bollywood by her films like DDLJ..etc..EmbarrassedWink

If i was to dance on a song for her it would probably be 'Suraj Hua Maddham' from K3G....the song is fairly slow but it was shot superbly with Srk n Kajol....the song is beautiful n i luv itBig smile...n so i if i was to meet kajol i would dance for her on this song.

Edited by Leenasmg - 18 June 2006 at 5:36am

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Both her tomboyish and girly characters was executed very well and she was absolutely stunning the those roles. I can really relate to that tomboyish character and i think its one of her best roles, both the shades.

Yes, on the day of the release in fact. I think it was rocking. on of her best roles ever. She rocked at it and the chemistry with co-star aamit was wonderful. She really looks ravishing too.

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative oneSmile

If i see her (which i have) i was probably stammer (which i did OuchOuch) and be too stunned for anything. But i will probably ask her what is her favourite role among the mabny she has done and what other genres she would like to explore. And of course, if i could have her number, e-mail and an invite to her home Wink

song that i would dance with her would be yeh ladka hai deewana. i love the picturisation of this song and would love to enact it again with the wonderful actress again. The song is one of my favourites and protrays my relationship with one of my best friends.

p.s she is my fav actresses, avi and all used to be here b4 soccer fever hit! Nice post khair (rite?)

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 20 June 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Haii Sooo Good ..
keep It Up Khairuuu....

Pata Nahi Yaar...

NoOuch
But i know the story...
Love it...

Hi ...
iam Priya ...
ect ec ect...
Hmmm...
A song,..
I have no words no songs to descrive you....

Piaa

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

HugHey everyone!Hug

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners. Wow, this time lots of you actually participated. Thank you so much!Big smile and thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.Embarrassed

Haii there were so many good answers, I really didnt know which one to choose!OuchEmbarrassed I had to read the answers about 5 times before I came up with my decision. But, really great job at answering that question everyone!!Clap

Anyways, I came up w/ two winners this time!

shaktiluver

and

sneha3105

Here is your prize:

ClapCONGRATS!!!Clap

The next COTW will be posted by Friday!Embarrassed

Love,
khair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top