yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wasn't impressed.

Did not really catch my interest.

Lead girl's acting was very bland and in fact looked a lot like she was trying too hard.
Her look was insipid and boring.

Her friend was trying to hard to be 'cool'

Parents were irritating with their 'saccharine sweet' love story and memories. 

New boy was okay. 
His houseboy needs to tone down on his makeup.

Overall not a very positive first impression.

Hope it picks up or will end up like 'Alia'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i know u r shocked coz ur fav.show is ended but dear its not fault of this serial so pls dont try to discourage it,,,,be happy and appreciate others...
I actually found the lead girls acting good since she is just new... and Nakuul(Aditya) is gorgeous... His eyes r just beautiful... And he doesn't wear a lot of makeup.. He is just fair skinned and blue eyed...besides, every serial has an intense side, sweet side, sad side, and love side... Y r u discouraging even before you see the real story... It's only 2 episodes long... That's not enough to judge a show...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe it's just not your type of show, so instead of complaining just switch the channel and find something that does catch your eyes at first sight! 
And Agree with Tanvi - Nakuul is fair skinned and damn his eyes are so gorgeous ! I love him already ! 

Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with the above posts. If you dont like the show then simply just dont watch it. I actually found nakuul and disha to be good and plus give them some time its only been a week.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! Its only been a week, people(audiences) are so impatient and judgemental! Every new things take time, it doesnt just apply to actors or serials, but to real life situations, we all ask for time. Anyway im not here to create arguments because you are an different individual to me and have different views/opinions to me so I understand what you're saying.