kalyani.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
frndz,

yes from today onwards i'm going to quit this show, thatz not because of character change of vikram singh in to villan.
even now i'm not sure about who is hero & villan in this show. i quit only because i cant able to see vikram singh as looser. i cant imagine that situation - sugini starts hate him and fells pity for him. i dont have that much courage see him with his head down & stand like a criminal.

yes i'm 99% sure before yesterdays episode that vikram singh's status is married, i'm not completely like but ok with it . he never says he is bachelor , thatz ok for me. he says to sugini that he want her as his life but he never says he want her as his wife , thatz also fine. he love sugini so much thatz true, in fact what he say before yesterdays episode - all are true.thatz the big reason make me his fan. but after yesterdays episode he kill me i mean he kill my trust. he is a lier!!!!
"he" - takur vikram singh said lie to sugini!!!!!!!! may be
sugini cant able to read his eyes! but i can.what he said to sugini in yesterdays episode is 50% right & 50% wrong. 50% because - he is right that marraged before 9 years, away from his wife till 1 year - right. he & wife love each other -
wrong,his wife is not alive - wrong
       frndz now i calculate the future development of story.according to me in coming episodes...

vikram sings wife entry- vikram sugini separate - vikram behaves like typical takur - vikram starts hate every one even his family - vikram emotionaly blackmail sugini - vikram force sugini to do sardakai - at that moment adityas entry - adi stop sardakai - adi put sindoor & marry sugini - adi says sorry to mom & amritha - amritha leave - in starting adi's mom hate sugini slowly likes her - adi & sugini fall for each other - vikram play some politics - sugini fight against vikram singh - etc... the same old drama... how was my prediction frndz ?????
          so friends now i have a picture of takur vikram singh in my mind & at any cost i dont want to replace that picture. i truth i dont have that much dare to watch this politics.
but i'm not going to quit this forum because this forum help me to know about my friendz feeling & thougts.
 i really miss psh & miss those lovely day with vikram singh & sugini... god know how i'm going to convert my mind in 9:30 pm. 
                                                    -kalyani-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
I can undersatnd your feelings.
why dont you write a mail to zee at [email protected]
Atleast we can tell them what the audience expects from this show.
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm... tat's true... y cant u try tat way!!!

But sure i think it will not be as an old drama!!!

ok!! Let's wait & see..

Originally posted by: ash_arti

I can undersatnd your feelings.

why dont you write a mail to zee at [email protected]
Atleast we can tell them what the audience expects from this show.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kalyani - I hope the CVs are more creative than this. It would kill another good zeetv show. However, I am afraid you are probably right; I have yet to see a drama hold its ground longer than three months. Mosto f them repeat the same material over and over again. However, it is true...we know that he loves her. How much and how sincerely we do not know.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I respect your feelings but the show hasn't gotten to any point for me to quit.

I don't expect or put him on a pedestal to for me to be disappointed with him at all. I actually expect the worst from TVS and pray for the best and so far cv has kept his character in a way to keep us guessing. Varun himself said we've only gotten to see 50% of his character so for me is too early for me to give up on the show. I want to see the complete the whole package of TVS.

As for the hero of the show it's the WRITERS without them this show is crap regardless of the amazing talent from the trio. I think people are too caught up in the word HERO, this doesn't define the character. Tomorrow if the show ends will you remember Adi or TVS and depending on who you choose that's your answer to this question that's your hero.

I hope your don't quit and give this great story a chance bu the decision is completely your.

To Each is own, for me the story is just starting and am ready for more
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some how i feel the story might take more or less in same way .. Well i will watch till truth is not reveled ...Rest i dont think i can see vikram as typical thakur . I am not interested in ADI & sugini pair at all .
CV is bothered about trp ..then they should take some feedback from viewers too . If there is adi & sugini to happen why bringing amrita & why vikram to show as good man ...cant change the image of vikram now ...i would rather cherish the good moment spent by sugivi
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i too will have trouble seeing Vikram as negative character ..
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can take a negative TVS but not a dull Aditya Sungi romance...had they hired another actor who would come later into the show and was not related to TVS...someone who was not a Takur who would be there for Sugni following her betrayal from TVS, I could stomach it but his nephew is strange...odd in fact.

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kalyani please don't quit cos according to SBS promo, Vik is going to propose marriage with Sugni in front of his family! Lots of excitement ahead!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulaboya has never liked him and sugni getting closer and has been warning her all the time.. i think there is a meaning and hidden secret which will devastate sugni.. a mother"s guts are never wrong she knows the best