Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sit Back and Enjoy the Ride

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

We are getting too depressed with the turn of events.  Why worry about what going to happen in coming weeks.  We all are just speculating and feeling depressed over those speculations.  For all we know, Sumi could just be pretending to bring them closer, or she might find out the truth before any wedding takes place.  There are lots of possibilities.

I have a difficult time believing that Guhas will actually have DK/Pori go through with the wedding.  I still have hope that this will not become one of those Ekta soaps where the institution of marriage doesn't exist.  Request to Guhas:  Please do not disappoint. 

Why not just sit back and enjoy the ride.  We can worry about this DK/Pori issue when the time comes.  We can then get off this ride together.  Why loose sleep over it now.

Sochana kya hoga dekha jayega
Kal ke liye aaj ko kyo khona
Aaj hai jo kal nahi aayega...

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

hey

its KP

u r absolutely right

wee should just sit back and relax for a while withput worrying over nothing

u no what they say,,,,,,,,,, WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR THE BEST

so keep it cool guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

love KP

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah Nisu.....................no worries Nisu, no worries..........thinking of words Hrithik used in Main prem ki hiwani hoon...................after all this is only a serial................why are we STRESSING ourselves

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 29 April 2005 at 2:20pm
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I agree, u both are right. I have also decided that from now on I will just enjoy every episode as it comes. It is better that the serial continues and we can watch DK and Disha as long as possible. If everything happened so fast then the serial will end and I absolutely do'nt want this to happen. But still I want that DK and Disha confess their love to eachother and get  closer in terms of their relationship and have some romantic scenes in between because that gives us the viewers so much pleasure. At the same time the story can continue. Still ther are many issues which need to be cleared up.

majaBig smile Big smileBig smile

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

No point loosing our sleep over D's, but I'm enjoying my lunch break chating with u guys!!

Let's sit back and enjoy the bumpy ride for now. Nisu, I like your choice of songs!! Just the rite song for rite sitituation.

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree mabey in the end the turn out mite be good and have you heard the saying jo hota hei acha kaliye hota hei" So if fate has destined DK and Disha to be toghter in the serial they would be lol
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
SmileSmile
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged

yupp nisu soo right ......lolll its a serial it gotta have twists and turns otherwise it won't be intresting......Big smile lolll they're bound to reunite lady d and dk anyone thats the whole point of the serial loll

Love Asian Princess

Go to top